PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play games in the Ace Attorney series?

RevJustice
10-17-2013, 01:04 PM
I do and I enjoy it :D
The storyline is awesome

Brennanber
10-17-2013, 11:23 PM
I did : D but i wish they added more than 5 cases (even though they are lengthy) there are a couple moments in there where i just laugh uncontrollably. Like the first case where your 3 options for the murder victim was mia fey (the one standing right next to you so isnt her) a cinder block (What?) or cindy stone. XD

CreaterZ
10-18-2013, 12:13 AM
I do and I enjoy it :D
The storyline is awesome

You did not explain why.

Brennanber
10-18-2013, 01:48 AM
You did not explain why.
You didnt show solid evidence! And besides the judge wouldnt notice if you put it in his face : P (the first case when the witness is freaking out crazy and the judge thinks its normal XD)

RevJustice
10-18-2013, 08:48 AM
You did not explain why.

The first case of the game presents defense attorney Phoenix Wright at his first trial under Mia Fey's watchful eye, successfully defending his childhood friend Larry Butz for murder. However, in the game's second case, Mia is murdered for being aware of corporate blackmail, and her younger sister Maya Fey is charged with the crime because her name was found on a piece of evidence. While defending her, Phoenix is reintroduced to another childhood friend, Miles Edgeworth, who is the prosecutor for Maya's case and has established himself as a "genius" for the prosecution system. Maya is found not guilty of the crime, and becomes Phoenix's assistant in further cases, offering her channeling ability as a "Spirit Medium" of Kurain village to bring the spirit of Mia to help at critical times. Phoenix and Edgeworth find that while they have their friendship from their youth, they continue to face off against each other in the courtroom.

Dan9955
10-18-2013, 08:52 AM
LOL U GUYS SO CUTE XD BUT I dunno what that game is all about

RevJustice
10-18-2013, 08:58 AM
LOL U GUYS SO CUTE XD BUT I dunno what that game is all about

Players take on the role of Phoenix Wright, who acts as a defense attorney. There are two segments: trial and investigation. During trial, players must do a variety of court tasks, including cross examining witnesses, presenting evidence, and objecting to contradictory statements or evidence presented by the prosecution. Players are given five exclamation points representing their health, which is depleted when the Judge punishes them for making a severe enough mistake.

Dan9955
10-18-2013, 03:04 PM
Players take on the role of Phoenix Wright, who acts as a defense attorney. There are two segments: trial and investigation. During trial, players must do a variety of court tasks, including cross examining witnesses, presenting evidence, and objecting to contradictory statements or evidence presented by the prosecution. Players are given five exclamation points representing their health, which is depleted when the Judge punishes them for making a severe enough mistake.

That's quite hard for me to understand :/