ueneazeca
10-19-2013, 11:26 AM
If you cannot do something alone there is no shame in getting help
:prophet:

KayDee
10-19-2013, 12:23 PM
If you cannot do something alone there is no shame in getting help
:prophet:

True! That is why I asked Dan9955 for help. Well I didn't really ask I just gave him access and he helped :)
KayDee

Dan9955
10-19-2013, 02:45 PM
True! That is why I asked Dan9955 for help. Well I didn't really ask I just gave him access and he helped :)
KayDee

I did?! I didn't know XD :eek: May I ask what I helped with? :sweatdrop:

BuilderBoy
10-19-2013, 02:55 PM
"No drop games"

ueneazeca
10-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Your peers may open the door to success but you must enter yourself

KayDee
10-23-2013, 06:01 AM
I did?! I didn't know XD :eek: May I ask what I helped with? :sweatdrop:

The world. I didn't really asked but I just have you access to help because I trusted you :)

ueneazeca
10-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Nothing is impossible it just takes longer

DeathAngelz
10-24-2013, 12:57 AM
Personality over popularity That's my Statement

ueneazeca
10-24-2013, 08:18 PM
it is better to love and lose than to never love at all

ueneazeca
10-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Those who try and fail are more sucsessful than those wh never try and never fail

ueneazeca
11-05-2013, 08:38 AM
everybody is different but its up to you to stand out amomg them

ueneazeca
11-11-2013, 02:08 PM
you are who you are approval isnt needed

Boomer
11-11-2013, 02:30 PM
See my signature.

ueneazeca
11-12-2013, 08:34 AM
its good to make mistakes as long as you learn from them

ProTopianX
11-12-2013, 08:42 AM
its good to make mistakes as long as you learn from them

Hahaha, you should just edit the Thread Description because it's kinda funny on you making Sayings, then people on the backround are just talking about how they Helped Peeps then you just ignore them and keep doing your thing! :yeah:
My sense of Humor is somewhat strange.. xD

ueneazeca
11-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Hahaha, you should just edit the Thread Description because it's kinda funny on you making Sayings, then people on the backround are just talking about how they Helped Peeps then you just ignore them and keep doing your thing! :yeah:
My sense of Humor is somewhat strange.. xD

yes your sense of humor is kinda strange but at least it is a sense of humour lol
XD

ProTopianX
11-12-2013, 08:58 AM
yes your sense of humor is kinda strange but at least it is a sense of humour lol
XD

But seriously.. just update the Description of the thread by putting all the sayings you posted there to something like this:

Sayings of the Day:
1. Success is not in the attainment but in the effort that gets you there -Ueneazeca
2. If you cannot do something alone there is no shame in getting help -Ueneazeca
3. Your peers may open the door to success but you must enter yourself -Ueneazeca
4. Nothing is impossible it just takes longer -Ueneazeca
5. It is better to love and lose than to never love at all -Ueneazeca
6. Those who try and fail are more sucsessful than those wh never try and never fail -Ueneazeca
7. Everybody is different but its up to you to stand out amomg them -Ueneazeca
8. You are who you are approval isnt needed -Ueneazeca
9. It's good to make mistakes as long as you learn from them -Ueneazeca

ueneazeca
11-19-2013, 02:17 PM
"Power is what strengthened the world. It is also what slowly destroys it."
a quote from @atomicshadow signature

RedwoodGirl
11-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Sharing is caring. :wave:

ueneazeca
11-29-2013, 10:56 AM
1. Success is not in the attainment but in the effort that gets you there -Ueneazeca
2. If you cannot do something alone there is no shame in getting help -Ueneazeca
3. Your peers may open the door to success but you must enter yourself -Ueneazeca
6. Those who try and fail are more sucsessful than those wh never try and never fail -Ueneazeca
7. Everybody is different but its up to you to stand out among them -Ueneazeca
10.It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.

ProTopianX
11-29-2013, 10:01 PM
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

jow do i edit the description

Press the button [EDIT POST] at the bottom right of your Description..

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2hfph8w.jpg

ueneazeca
12-03-2013, 08:37 AM
7. Everybody is different but its up to you to stand out among them -Ueneazeca
10.It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.

like that?

ProTopianX
12-03-2013, 08:58 AM
like that?

Yesh! Good job! xD

ueneazeca
12-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Yesh! Good job! xD

LOL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah ::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:: yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::ye ah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah ::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:: yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::ye ah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah ::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

ueneazeca
12-04-2013, 09:21 AM
We all get at least one good opportunity in life; everybody has the opportunity to be successful in life.