PDA

View Full Version : My bullying story

BethanyFuturama
10-19-2013, 03:03 PM
It all started in 2007, when I met these girls who lived down the street from my grandparents. We became best friends instantly. However, one girl got jealous and started to bully us. We were 6 years old, so we did not know what to do. This bullying kept going on. These kids who lived next door to my grandparents joined in to the bullying. They stole our stuff, lied to us, and criticized us. However, the bullies were still forced to invite me to parties and stuff. In 2009, it got too far. I was 7, almost 8, and it was a warm day in July. I had just learned how to ride my bike, so I was riding down the street. These kids began throwing sticks at me, and my friends yelled, "Bethany! Watch out!" I pedaled faster, but I wasn't fast enough. These kids were older than me, except for the boy. He was a couple years younger than me. I went over a stick, and I went flying into some rocks. I tried to break my fall with my arms, but the only thing I succeeded in breaking was my left arm. I was an innocent 7-year-old, not even in third grade yet, curled up on the road, crying, and these bullies were laughing at me. I screamed, and my dad came running out. I yelled, "Daddy! I think that I broke my arm!" My arm did not look broken, so I didn't go to the hospital until my arm hurt the next day. I did indeed break my arm, as I thought. After that, the girl stopped messing with me. However, the bullying persisted from the kids next door. They lied that I ditched them, getting me in trouble. Their parents even bullied me, calling me "Tattletale". I told on their kids because their kids were risking my safety! Eventually, I stopped going outside. I was too afraid to go outside. My friends got bullied, too, but I was too afraid to go out. In 2012, my friends moved away. The bullying stopped. Finally I was safe. #StayStrong

Dan9955
10-19-2013, 03:19 PM
It all started in 2007, when I met these girls who lived down the street from my grandparents. We became best friends instantly. However, one girl got jealous and started to bully us. We were 6 years old, so we did not know what to do. This bullying kept going on. These kids who lived next door to my grandparents joined in to the bullying. They stole our stuff, lied to us, and criticized us. However, the bullies were still forced to invite me to parties and stuff. In 2009, it got too far. I was 7, almost 8, and it was a warm day in July. I had just learned how to ride my bike, so I was riding down the street. These kids began throwing sticks at me, and my friends yelled, "Bethany! Watch out!" I pedaled faster, but I wasn't fast enough. These kids were older than me, except for the boy. He was a couple years younger than me. I went over a stick, and I went flying into some rocks. I tried to break my fall with my arms, but the only thing I succeeded in breaking was my left arm. I was an innocent 7-year-old, not even in third grade yet, curled up on the road, crying, and these bullies were laughing at me. I screamed, and my dad came running out. I yelled, "Daddy! I think that I broke my arm!" My arm did not look broken, so I didn't go to the hospital until my arm hurt the next day. I did indeed break my arm, as I thought. After that, the girl stopped messing with me. However, the bullying persisted from the kids next door. They lied that I ditched them, getting me in trouble. Their parents even bullied me, calling me "Tattletale". I told on their kids because their kids were risking my safety! Eventually, I stopped going outside. I was too afraid to go outside. My friends got bullied, too, but I was too afraid to go out. In 2012, my friends moved away. The bullying stopped. Finally I was safe. #StayStrong

Life must have been hard on you... And AT LAST THEY MOVED!! Those people, crossed the line and deserve a beating! Their parents, too, are a bad influence...:mad:

BuilderBoy
10-19-2013, 03:24 PM
Kids copy/act like their parents

Good thing they moved away...

BethanyFuturama
10-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Kids copy/act like their parents

Good thing they moved away...

My friends moved away, and the kids next door are trying to move away. I hope that someone buys their house... I also hope kids don't move in because my grandparents always expect me to get all chummy with the new neighbors, and after this experience, I don't think that I can talk to another kid on my grandparent's street ever again.

DmnoWoosh
10-19-2013, 04:40 PM
like son like father lol

Dan9955
10-20-2013, 04:10 AM
Hope life gets better for u. But stay positive! Remember, there are ALWAYS up's and down's in life... Gotta live with it!:sweatdrop: