PDA

View Full Version : Guys I don't fell safe were i live any more

Ilikecats
10-19-2013, 06:54 PM
People's house are getting broken in to were I live D: my bro's freind's got robbed. And now a house down the road from I live just got robbed like a few hrs ago I'm rlly scared :(

trice
10-19-2013, 06:56 PM
It's all right. Us, the Growtopian community, is now your family!

Fatalislayer
10-19-2013, 06:58 PM
What are you waiting for? Run from there!!!

Ilikecats
10-19-2013, 07:01 PM
What are you waiting for? Run from there!!!
I'm 15 and I got no money

Brennanber
10-19-2013, 07:18 PM
I'm 15 and I got no money

Then get a job :/

Lavagirl
10-19-2013, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry for the things you're going through, I hope things get better! If you need a friend, you could meet me on growtopia and talk-my world is thebestpeopleever!

Ilikecats
10-19-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm home by my self right now till 10pm-12pm but if I see the person since ik wat kinda of pack back he has ill call the cops

BoyNinja
10-19-2013, 08:44 PM
Stay safe, stay on the forums or just play the game to pass by the time :o :hug:

Ilikecats
10-19-2013, 08:45 PM
Stay safe, stay on the forums or just play the game to pass by the time :o :hug:

I can't ipad is all most death

SageDeoxys
10-19-2013, 09:03 PM
Stay in-doors untill your parents come back, its not safe out side.
By the way you say things are happening, its probably some guy from your neighborhood, I could be wrong though, but try to make as much sound as you can, like if you where having a conversation with someone,
because its very un-probable for a robber to go into a house with more than one person.
And also, dont be afraid, danger is real, fear is an option (Got it from the movie after earth).

BoyNinja
10-19-2013, 09:04 PM
I can't ipad is all most death

Go in your bed and sing a song in your head :whistling:

Ilikecats
10-19-2013, 09:32 PM
Stay in-doors untill your parents come back, its not safe out side.
By the way you say things are happening, its probably some guy from your neighborhood, I could be wrong though, but try to make as much sound as you can, like if you where having a conversation with someone,
because its very un-probable for a robber to go into a house with more than one person.
And also, dont be afraid, danger is real, fear is an option (Got it from the movie after earth).

No one knows him since the the cars have been robbed from every house in my street week locked every thing. And also the guy he's been around my part of my town. The cops say this part of 46 is the most unsafe people since people get robbed.

xdonder124x
10-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Don't think to much about it, like deox said: Danger is everywhere, people don't know /see/hear or taste but it's at every corner, so you don't have to be afraid cuz you know it's close to you.
You feel safer if you talk with a friend about it ;3

-Fight for justice!:)

squirtsfan
10-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Get a dog or a cat and teach them how to use a six shooter lol jk

WHEEEEEEEEEW
10-20-2013, 07:06 AM
I would recommend doing anything to pass the time, BUT ALWAYS keep your phone near you if you have one. If not just do what you normally do, and if you do you might want to call someone to discuss whats going on. Dont say too much tho or they might get TOO worried.

najimac
10-20-2013, 07:58 AM
You might wanna buy Player3D3's six shooter.
It can help.

GummiBear64
10-20-2013, 08:46 AM
Turn ALL lights on, lock ALL doors and turn the tv on to make as much sound as possible. I doubt he would break in if the lights are on. Also don't forget to close your curtains/blinds and shut all windows.

DON'T make too much noise though as you would want to hear IF he does decide to break in, so don't put headphones in. Just sit on the floor and watch my little pony hehe. Don't think about it. Just have a phone ready.

Drunkmonkey
10-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Then get a job :/

*Face-palm*

LittleSirP
10-20-2013, 12:41 PM
This is war.
When you see a guy just prancing around your neighbor hood,
Get a knife for protection,and get any phone.(make the phone not have a ring tone or anything)
Then,HIDE.
Go in a panic room if you have one.
Do not go out if the guy's in your home.
If in any case you can hear the guy's footsteps coming to you, speed dial the phone to call the police and get your knife in hand.
You know the rest and stay safe!
-Little

najimac
10-20-2013, 12:44 PM
This is war.
When you see a guy just prancing around your neighbor hood,
Get a knife for protection,and get any phone.(make the phone not have a ring tone or anything)
Then,HIDE.
Go in a panic room if you have one.
Do not go out if the guy's in your home.
If in any case you can hear the guy's footsteps coming to you, speed dial the phone to call the police and get your knife in hand.
You know the rest and stay safe!
-Little
No, I shall ask Player3D3 to give a Six shooter to him?

LittleSirP
10-20-2013, 12:57 PM
No, I shall ask Player3D3 to give a Six shooter to him?

Maybe the tommy gun?
-Little

Jeremy012
10-20-2013, 12:59 PM
How to prevent burglary

Recquirements
1. Must have a shotgun
2. Must be a COD pro

Steps
1.shoot when getting robbed

iJinx
10-20-2013, 01:01 PM
hide under your blanket and sing the wheels on the bus

najimac
10-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Maybe the tommy gun?
-Little
No, The six shooter shoots six bullets per Microsecond.

Metalica
10-20-2013, 01:11 PM
1.Get a water
2.Get a knife
3.Get a lemon
4.Get a glass
5.Get some ice

first use the knife and cut the lemons put the lemon juice on the water that is inside the glass put some ice drink it hold your knife wait for the robber to break in your home then when you hear him get player3d3's six shooter or get Anabell and throw it in his/her face and he will be haunted forever but don't forget pray the rosary.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck do my tips above

- - - Updated - - -

Do my tips

- - - Updated - - -

No, The six shooter shoots six bullets per Microsecond.

Ya right that cool

darksnake99
10-20-2013, 01:14 PM
I already have a dagger and a nasty knife. I'm safe MUAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

Jun Yuan
10-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Tips for next time.
1.Play The Fox at full volume.(at night)
2.Go to an gun shop and buy ur self an AK47u(if not a kitchen knife would do)
3.put a phone in the room your in.
4.Play some GTA V (if your 18+).If not play Pokēmon X and Y(but any game can do)
5.Hear footsteps then go get ur weapon and aim at the door.(Be sure who it is before you attack).

WARNING
THE FOX IS TOO LOUD BE SURE TO HAVE GOOD EARS.
ALL OF THE ABOVE PROBLELY WONT WORK.

optimuswhat
10-20-2013, 09:26 PM
Play loud TV and basically make lots of noise.

MrHaribo3000
10-20-2013, 10:19 PM
People's house are getting broken in to were I live D: my bro's freind's got robbed. And now a house down the road from I live just got robbed like a few hrs ago I'm rlly scared :(

Don't be scared I'm sure you will be fine.
Tell us, the RTSoft forum community if any further activity happens.

Fuzzy Peach
10-20-2013, 11:45 PM
Preventing a Robbery

1. Make sure the lights are in
2. Make noise
3. Make it feel like there are more than one person in the house
4. Close the curtains
5. Remain Calm
6. Have a phone near you
7. Do some stuff that pass the time

A robber just target your house

1. Make sure that you know who is it
2. Start calling 911
3. (Optional) Load your gun and sharpen the knife
4. Hide, if there a peek hole, remember key details (Such as the clothes, height, man or woman, etc)
5. If you can access to a device that can record. You know what to do next
6. Compare yourself to the robber. Can you take him on?
7. (Optional) If yes, what weapon does he has. Plan out your every move. You may die from this :excl:
8. (Optional) Check the licence plate and write it down, if he is escaping with a car
9. Wait until the police arrive and descibe the robber to them and key infomation

You were caught by the robber

1. Remain Calm
2. Do as he says (quickly)
3. Remember key details about the robber
4. Compare yourself to the robber. Can you take him on?
5. (Optional) If yes, plan out your every move, find the right time and strike at him/her. You may die from this :excl:
6. After he leaves, right away call 911 if you haven't already

Somethings that the robber might have

1. A Bullet Proof Vest (Yeah guns won't help anymore)
2. A Gun
3. A Buddy with him or a Gang ._.
4. A Ski Hat or anything that covers the whole face
5. Gloves

Ilikecats
10-20-2013, 11:47 PM
Preventing a Robbery

1. Make sure the lights are in
2. Make noise
3. Make it feel like there are more than one person in the house
4. Close the curtains
5. Remain Calm
6. Have a phone near you
7. Do some stuff that pass the time

A robber just target your house

1. Make sure that you know who is it
2. Start calling 911
3. (Optional) Load your gun and sharpen the knife
4. Hide, if there a peek hole, remember key details (Such as the clothes, height, man or woman, etc)
5. If you can access to a device that can record. You know what to do next
6. Compare yourself to the robber. Can you take him on?
7. (Optional) If yes, what weapon does he has. Plan out your every move. You may die from this :excl:
8. (Optional) Check the licence plate and write it down, if he is escaping with a car
9. Wait until the police arrive and descibe the robber to them and key infomation

You were caught by the robber

1. Remain Calm
2. Do as he says (quickly)
3. Remember key details about the robber
4. Compare yourself to the robber. Can you take him on?
5. (Optional) If yes, plan out your every move, find the right time and strike at him/her. You may die from this :excl:
6. After he leaves, right away call 911 if you haven't already

Somethings that the robber might have

1. A Bullet Proof Vest (Yeah guns won't help anymore)
2. A Gun
3. A Buddy with him or a Gang ._.
4. A Ski Hat or anything that covers the whole face
5. Gloves

He has not weapons just a backpack with the stuff he stole

SuperJ
10-20-2013, 11:51 PM
People's house are getting broken in to were I live D: my bro's freind's got robbed. And now a house down the road from I live just got robbed like a few hrs ago I'm rlly scared :(Police should try and keep an eye on your neighbor hood, they should try and patrol your streets and look out for crime, this should make you feel safer, and your community.:wave:

alias
10-21-2013, 04:37 AM
If someone breaks into your house, you WILL have to fight, and likely kill.
Does he have a gun?
If yes: hide. Wait for the them to get within range, and stab him with the sharpest thing you have available. Aim for the face. The element of surprise is very important in this situation.
Does he have a knife?
If yes: you'll want to stay out of range of him. He's likely going to be a lot faster than you, so throw something heavy at his head. You might be able to knock him into something, and that's when you make him wish he never lived.
Is he unarmed?
If yes: just because he doesn't have a weapon doesn't mean he can't hurt you. Immediately run up to him, and stab him. Aim for the face.
Immediately after the confrontation, call 911. Tell them exactly what happened, and answer any questions they may ask. There are laws in place that give you permission to kill people if your own life is in danger. And of course let your parents know.

LeTroll
10-21-2013, 04:59 AM
Does he have a gun?
If yes: hide. Wait for the them to get within range, and stab him with the sharpest thing you have available. Aim for the face. The element of surprise is very important in this situation.
Does he have a knife?
If yes: you'll want to stay out of range of him. He's likely going to be a lot faster than you, so throw something heavy at his head. You might be able to knock him into something, and that's when you make him wish he never lived.
Is he unarmed?
If yes: just because he doesn't have a weapon doesn't mean he can't hurt you. Immediately run up to him, and stab him. Aim for the face.
Immediately after the confrontation, call 911. Tell them exactly what happened, and answer any questions they may ask. There are laws in place that give you permission to kill people if your own life is in danger. And of course let your parents know.

Hmm,

While your advice is VERY valid,

I'd say immobilise him, unless of course in other circumstances.

Just keep a gun in your bedroom/by your side, if he comes in unarmed shoot him in both legs (from a safe spot) then call 911
If he has a gun,

Does he have a gun?
If he has a knife, same thing as if he is unarmed, except you disarm him after.
If he is VERY CLOSE then hide close by and then just shoot his legs when he comes by, and that's when you grab his knife(he should let go in pain)

That's my amateur advice.

Crystalia
10-21-2013, 07:49 AM
If you find yourself in the situation of the robber entering your house, hide under your bed or in a closet and be as quiet as possible. Make sure you have a phone in your hand, and quietly dial 911.

I live in Australia, where guns and weapons are outlawed, so I cannot help you in that area. However, I strongly advice that you do not attack or kill him, as you may be charged for it.

Try to remember his appearance, and the clothes he is wearing, as you can later report it to the police and get him serious trouble.

There may be a chance that the robber finds you, and you need to remember to always stay calm. If you panic, you will seem like a weak target. Staying confident is important, as you need to show him that this is your house, and you are the boss.

Good luck.

Boomer
10-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Keep these two things near you at all times until your parents get home:

a phone;
a knife.

Keep the phone and call 911 if he comes near you, and if he attacks you, slash at him with the knife. Remember: its a life-or-death situation if he attacks.

Show no mercy.

- - - Updated - - -

However, I strongly advice that you do not attack or kill him, as you may be charged for it.

If he breaks in, you have the right to attack him. He is trespassing on your property and he needs to leave. Of course, it would be better to wait for him to attack you rather than you attack him.

Also, you (most likely) have a camera on your tablet/phone. If you hear him coming, turn on the camera so that if you DO have to attack, you have proof he attacked first.

Plus, it will show what he looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm,

Just keep a gun in your bedroom/by your side, if he comes in unarmed shoot him in both legs (from a safe spot) then call 911
If he has a gun,

That's my amateur advice.
No. No. No. Her parents could get into VERY big trouble for letting their daughter have a gun. I don't know where ILikeCats lives, but here in the USA, a minor (someone under 18) is not allowed to have a gun without supervision from a guardian. If its a handgun, you have to be 21.

LittleSirP
10-27-2013, 09:06 AM
Okay,
My last statement was kinda bad to do in a robbery...
1.)Buy a stun gun at your local gun shop.
2.)If you can't afford a stun gun,get lemons.
3.)Cut the lemon in half.You get two weapons.
4.)Now,get your thickest rubber band(just combine small rubber bands to make a big one.)
5.)Get a Y shaped stick anywhere(Park,back yard,etc.)
6.)Make a slingshot out of the rubber band and the stick.
7.)Now,put the lemon in and load.Pull,then release on the eyes of the robber.
8.)If you did get the stun gun,then stun the robber until the cops come.

-Little