PDA

View Full Version : Big Fight with my Mom

Fuzzy Peach
10-20-2013, 01:51 AM
Deleted the whole post :)

1. Because its solved

2. SuperJ's Request (He quote the whole thing though ._. )

Can a Mod close this?

LittleSirP
10-20-2013, 02:00 AM
One phrase you wrote...
"saying that she wish that I was never born"-you
A mother can't say that...That's just plain out evil.Wishing someone wasn't born..and it came from your mom.
This is serious man.You better talk to your dad about this.
-Little

TheFanoftech
10-20-2013, 02:01 AM
My mom had a VERY HIGH Blood Sugar rate a couple years ago so there was a lotta fightin'.
I know your pain.
But your mom saying curse words at you, che man!
That's harsh!

You better talk to your dad about this.
- That always helps

I have even learned how to make up for it
1. Study your French
2. Show your mom your work (it has to be correct)
3. Act nice, fighting fire with fire won't do no good.
4. Apologize
5. Read my guide on how to control Growtopia usage (http://bit.ly/1bK8rUD)
6. Master French :)

Tip: It REALLY helps not to talk back

Remember, on the forums, we're here to help!
Good luck Peach!

squirtsfan
10-20-2013, 03:19 AM
Lol that was mean saying that ur useless dirty and never born and others that is just mean I never heard a parent being so mean... Then again that kinda happens to me
:sweatdrop:

SuperJ
10-20-2013, 03:28 AM
Hmmmm, I don't think you should post your personal family stuff here, I know you want us to tell you what to do but, posting this stuff for the entire forum to see is not a very good choice to make, this would really offend your mother if she figured out you were posting this stuff here, if she would find out then she would probably burst into tears. My suggestion is to remove what you have wrote immidiately before anyone else sees this.

Fuzzy Peach
10-20-2013, 04:12 AM
Well after a long talk with my mom. I realize that...

1. You can't control youself in a fight

2.What we both did was wrong

3. We didn't haven't include dad

One phrase you wrote...
"saying that she wish that I was never born"-you
A mother can't say that...That's just plain out evil.Wishing someone wasn't born..and it came from your mom.
This is serious man.You better talk to your dad about this.
-Little

Actually, this is not the first time and I got use to it over the years/month because she didn't mean it :sweatdrop:

My mom had a VERY HIGH Blood Sugar rate a couple years ago so there was a lotta fightin'.
I know your pain.
But your mom saying curse words at you, che man!
That's harsh!

- That always helps

I have even learned how to make up for it
1. Study your French
2. Show your mom your work (it has to be correct)
3. Act nice, fighting fire with fire won't do no good.
4. Apologize
5. Read my guide on how to control Growtopia usage (http://bit.ly/1bK8rUD)
6. Master French :)

Tip: It REALLY helps not to talk back

Remember, on the forums, we're here to help!
Good luck Peach!

Hmmm I might need to take Step 5, 3, and maybe 1

Lol that was mean saying that ur useless dirty and never born and others that is just mean I never heard a parent being so mean... Then again that kinda happens to me
:sweatdrop:

Like I said this isn't the first and I use to it because she does not mean it

Hmmmm, I don't think you should post your personal family stuff here, I know you want us to tell you what to do but, posting this stuff for the entire forum to see is not a very good choice to make, this would really offend your mother if she figured out you were posting this stuff here, if she would find out then she would probably burst into tears. My suggestion is to remove what you have wrote immidiately before anyone else sees this.

Wow, can't believe your 11! One day growtopia will need someone like you on the mod team.

Dan9955
10-20-2013, 04:25 AM
Haha... Same thing happened to me... But believe me, all mothers are like that. They are doing all this scolding for their children's future... Can't blame them. U heard of the saying (translated from Chinese to English) 'Beating is caring, scolding is loving'... So ur mom is scolding u, cos she loves u too much... Once again, all mothers do that as they want the best for their child. So next time, do not quarrel with ur mom. When u grow up, u will then realize what she did last time was all right... U will regret it if u do not listen to her now. Trust me, juz listen to her. Do not quarrel, it juz makes u feel bad and guilty. Enough said, hope that solves ur problem!:wave:

SuperJ
10-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Well after a long talk with my mom. I realize that...

1. You can't control youself in a fight

2.What we both did was wrong

3. We didn't haven't include dad

Actually, this is not the first time and I got use to it over the years/month because she didn't mean it :sweatdrop:

Hmmm I might need to take Step 5, 3, and maybe 1

Like I said this isn't the first and I use to it because she does not mean it

Wow, can't believe your 11! One day growtopia will need someone like you on the mod team.That is very kind, thank you for such a comment.