PDA

View Full Version : Master Sorcerer Time!!

Dan9955
10-20-2013, 04:50 AM
Hello everyone out there! I'm Dan9955!!! I'm excited today!! U know why?? COS THIS POST MAKES ME BECOME A MASTER SORCERER!!! My number 500th post here!! And I'm a master sorcerer STARTING FROM NOW!!!

I DECLARE THAT DAN9955 IS NOW A MASTER SORCERER!! XD YAYAY!!! IM SOO HAPPY AND EXCITED!!!:yeah::yeah:

Jeremy012
10-20-2013, 04:59 AM
Hello everyone out there! I'm Dan9955!!! I'm excited today!! U know why?? COS THIS POST MAKES ME BECOME A MASTER SORCERER!!! My number 500th post here!! And I'm a master sorcerer STARTING FROM NOW!!!

I DECLARE THAT DAN9955 IS NOW A MASTER SORCERER!! XD YAYAY!!! IM SOO HAPPY AND EXCITED!!!:yeah::yeah:

Congratulations, today you now have the power to BEND TIME ITSELF, YOU SHALL CONTROL THE ELEMENTS AROUND YOU AND ALL SHALL DO YOUR BIDING WITH YOUR FUS RO DA!

najimac
10-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Wow, You joined less than a week ago and a master sorcerer?
Maybe its supposed to be "Master Spammer".

awesome2505
10-20-2013, 08:02 AM

Congrats!!! Just help more...and we will see the "Master Sorcerer" to "Super Moderator"!!!
Good Day!
:hat:

Cocomonkey
10-20-2013, 08:25 AM

No need to be rude...he's happy, it is HIS MOMENT! :0
He probably uses the forums heavily :rolleyes:

najimac
10-20-2013, 08:46 AM
I know, But I did work hard for my master sorcerer, I took more than five monthes :p

Dan9955
10-20-2013, 08:51 AM
Congrats!!! Just help more...and we will see the "Master Sorcerer" to "Super Moderator"!!!
Good Day!
:hat:

Thanks a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

That was emotionally hurting :/

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, I use it a lot. Ever since I started, I was so excited! That I use it for about 6 hours a day? Quite a lot eh?

najimac
10-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Thanks a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

That was emotionally hurting :/

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, I use it a lot. Ever since I started, I was so excited! That I use it for about 6 hours a day? Quite a lot eh?
Well, When I got my Master sorcerer I didnt do a whole thread, I did the party in one post.

RevJustice
10-20-2013, 09:12 AM
According to this profile...
You make an average of 70.15 posts per day.
With sound logic, I can deduce that the preposterous nomber of posts you make can be counted as spam.
Ergo,
This proves najimac's first statement to be true!

Dan9955
10-20-2013, 09:19 AM
With sound logic, I can deduce that the preposterous nomber of posts you make can be counted as spam.
Ergo,

Number* xD

RevJustice
10-20-2013, 09:26 AM
Number* xD

I object!
The defendant will refrain from making personal attacks on the prosecution!
However...
What you have shown the court is a valuable piece of evidence?
May I see that?
...As expected.
It is a meaningless post with only 10 characters, and yet it adds to your post count.
Adding to this, most of your posts in your profile show that your posts are purely made to reinforce someone's ideas, or copy directly what someone else said and add a "Yeah" in front. Yet they contributeto your average 70.15 posts.
These posts can be regarded as spam.
Ergo...
This proves najimac's first statement to be true, and your testimony to be baseless conjecture!

KayDee
10-20-2013, 10:08 AM
I object!
The defendant will refrain from making personal attacks on the prosecution!
However...
What you have shown the court is a valuable piece of evidence?
May I see that?
...As expected.
It is a meaningless post with only 10 characters, and yet it adds to your post count.
Adding to this, most of your posts in your profile show that your posts are purely made to reinforce someone's ideas, or copy directly what someone else said and add a "Yeah" in front. Yet they contributeto your average 70.15 posts.
These posts can be regarded as spam.
Ergo...
This proves najimac's first statement to be true, and your testimony to be baseless conjecture!

Dan actually talked about what most growtopians talk about in the threads. For example he helps, he answers questions, he posts threads about current trends, eg. Force field seed, and other stuff. Just because he has 70.15 post a day does not mean he spams. 70.15 posts in a day/6-10 hours of day is about 5-10 posts an hour which can be easily done by answering a lot of questions. Think before you speak! You're only making a first impression at what you see. You never know. He said he was excited in forums when he made it and so was I.

KayDee

RevJustice
10-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Dan actually talked about what most growtopians talk about in the threads. For example he helps, he answers questions, he posts threads about current trends, eg. Force field seed, and other stuff. Just because he has 70.15 post a day does not mean he spams. 70.15 posts in a day/6-10 hours of day is about 5-10 posts an hour which can be easily done by answering a lot of questions. Think before you speak! You're only making a first impression at what you see. You never know. He said he was excited in forums when he made it and so was I.

KayDee

Gah...
I introduced him to the forums, that's one thing.
Maybe I'm just agitated that he got to Master Sorcerer before I did.

KayDee
10-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Gah...

Well then if you want to have more posts than dan, then you have to go in most sub forums and talk to others a lot. Every post I go to I see dan because he is very active on forums since the day he got it.

The11Who
10-20-2013, 11:03 AM
yay

because everyone wanted to know this

KayDee
10-20-2013, 12:08 PM
yay

because everyone wanted to know this

If you are not interested in this thread then it was best for you to not speak in this thread and just go about your business. If you weren't being sarcastic then this message does not apply to you then. If you were then what I said previously was for you.

EnigmaBest
10-20-2013, 12:11 PM

Congrats Dan9955 !:hat:

LittleSirP
10-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Gratz.
And good job on the lawyer act rev.
-Little

minha1234
10-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Ergo,

+1 lalala

Well, yes, I agree with this. Sure, most of his posts are about Growtopia, and things, but they're one-liners and probably somewhat unnecessary.

Anyway, congratulations, hopefully you'll think about what you post next time before you post.

Oh, no, no, this is now considered perfectly normal what with all the new forumers and the amount of spam there is.

alias
10-22-2013, 01:55 AM
Gah...
OBJECTION!!!
I laik pie

RevJustice
10-22-2013, 02:02 AM
OBJECTION!!!
I laik pie

Objection!
That statement is irrelevant to the case!

Brennanber
10-22-2013, 03:27 AM
Ummm somebodys a little forum active

- - - Updated - - -

Objection!
That statement is irrelevant to the case!

It is relevant to the case. My client is simply exampling the high amounts of un necessary posts that provides the reasoning for master sorcerer within days.

hiskam
10-22-2013, 09:36 AM
I Don't think that i'm a Master Sorcerer yet... And i joined in January...

Dan9955
10-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Gah...

No, u didn't. Just because u started on the forums before I did, does not mean u introduced it to me. I knew about this long ago. I just did not create an account. Therefore, I got to say that ur post is invalid.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Dan9955 !:hat:

Thanks a lot!

minha1234
10-23-2013, 02:45 AM
No, u didn't. Just because u started on the forums before I did, does not mean u introduced it to me. I knew about this long ago. I just did not create an account. Therefore, I got to say that ur post is irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot!

No, you didn't. Just because you started on the forums before I did does not mean that you introduced it to me. I knew about it long ago, I just did not create an account. Therefore, I get to say that your post is irrelevant.*

Know the meaning of a word before you attempt (and fail) to use it and try to sound intelligent, or whatever your aim was. Irrelevant does not mean what you're using it as. Irrelevant means that something is not related, or relevant to something.

(I assume you just used it because RevJustice used it.)

Dan9955
10-23-2013, 03:23 AM
No, you didn't. Just because you started on the forums before I did does not mean that you introduced it to me. I knew about it long ago, I just did not create an account. Therefore, I get to say that your post is irrelevant.*

Know the meaning of a word before you attempt (and fail) to use it and try to sound intelligent, or whatever your aim was. Irrelevant does not mean what you're using it as. Irrelevant means that something is not related, or relevant to something.

(I assume you just used it because RevJustice used it.)

How bout now? I bet this is the right word to use now. And aren't u trying to sound intelligent too?

- - - Updated - - -

And please note that I am NOT trying to pick up a fight/quarrel with u. I just dun like the way you phrase ur words.

DeathAngelz
10-23-2013, 04:38 AM
Oh GEEZ LUISZZZZZZ what has this world come to :confused:

Brennanber
10-23-2013, 04:40 AM
Oh GEEZ LUISZZZZZZ what has this world come to :confused:

You put to many z's I DECLARE DEATH SENTENCE.

DeathAngelz
10-23-2013, 04:42 AM
You put to many z's I DECLARE DEATH SENTENCE.

I support my Death sentence aslong as I will get out of this Insane asylum world

GayleLoh
10-23-2013, 05:29 AM

Yea congrats but more you spam alot