PDA

View Full Version : Before I Quit, A Little... Game.

LeTroll
10-21-2013, 03:30 AM
Got this from The Blockheads Forums(BananaGummyBear64, Who I'm Not Sure If He Is GummyBear64)
This is a game (BananaGummyBear64) used to play in school.
How to play:
One person says unluckily...(something unlucky)
Second person says luckily...
Third goes back to unlucky.
Rules:
1. You can post again when someone else posts (even if it isn't to do with the game) or a day passes.
2. Don't say something like: Luckily, he exploded.
3. Obey the forum rules.
4. Check for extra pages
5. No 2 Lucky's or Unlucky's in a row. Unless replacing something breaking rules.
6. No grossness.
7. If you disobey the rulez, you shall be ignored.
8. Don't ever finish the story.

Let Me Start.

Once there was a Dirt Seed.

Luckily, it was planted.

minha1234
10-21-2013, 03:36 AM
Seems fun.

Unluckily, the person who planted it quit the game (because he got scammed, as a matter of fact, of another dirt seed [the dirt seed that was planted and the dirt seed he got scammed out of were long-lost brothers] and got very, very upset), and the dirt tree remained lonely in the empty world, with nobody to harvest it and nobody to talk to.

TheDarkWolf
10-21-2013, 03:42 AM
Luckily, plzdrop_195 came to the world and harvested and farmed the dirt tree to make a world with dirt blocks to scam people. :p

darksnake99
10-21-2013, 03:49 AM
Luckily, plzdrop_195 came to the world and harvested and farmed the dirt tree to make a world with dirt blocks to scam people. :p

Unluckily, @Greenswe saw what he was doing and banned him.

l0l
10-21-2013, 03:52 AM
Luckly, the story flow changed to a lucky side for scammer and unlucky side for devs and mods.

LeTroll
10-21-2013, 04:09 AM
Unluckily l0l changed to LOOL123, Which Is A Variation of DROOL

alias
10-21-2013, 04:17 AM
Luckily, he exploded.

LeTroll
10-21-2013, 04:20 AM
Unluckily, alias turned into a douche and broke the rules :D

najimac
10-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Wut?
I didnt get this :(

CSP
10-21-2013, 11:13 AM
Luckily @meow saw it and banned alias.

CSP

Flame_Rex
10-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Unluckily, @meow slipped on a banana peel and banned CSP instead.

RevJustice
10-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Luckily, the splash damage managed to get alias banned as well.

WHEEEEEEEEEW
10-21-2013, 03:18 PM
Unluckily,@meow was banned in the splash.

DeBest
10-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Luckily, the divinest of the ancient banana peel gods saw their mistake and un-banned everyone while planting 200 dirt seeds.

darksnake99
10-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Luckily, the divinest of the ancient banana peel gods saw their mistake and un-banned everyone while planting 200 dirt seeds.

Unluckily, to do that all bagels had to be destroyed. :cool:

Reballoo
10-21-2013, 11:28 PM
Unluckily, to do that all bagels had to be destroyed. :cool:

Luckily, thats how doughnuts were made!

alias
10-21-2013, 11:39 PM
Unluckily, I am being ignored.

Zerkon
10-22-2013, 12:03 AM
Luckily, thats how doughnuts were made!
Unluckily, everybody ate them:panic:

(Odd how the story changes from a dirt seed to donuts!!!)

trice
10-22-2013, 12:15 AM
Luckily, Trice ate all the people that ate the doughnuts.

Goldandthejunior
10-22-2013, 12:51 AM
Luckily Life gave Trice lemons but unlickily he made Orange Juice and a worlf name
Alias wondered how he did it

optimuswhat
10-22-2013, 12:59 AM
Luckily Life gave Trice lemons but unlickily he made Orange Juice and a worlf name

Unluckily Mars became green.

minha1234
10-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Luckily, Mars became so green... It turned red again. :0

Unluckily, astronauts finally made it to Mars (yay) when it was green (before it turned red again), so they thought Mars was eaten up by the strange green planet that they decided to name Zorjpchioauddxiewdas.

GummiBear64
10-22-2013, 02:36 AM
Unluckily, astronauts finally made it to Mars (yay) when it was green (before it turned red again), so they thought Mars was eaten up by the strange green planet that they decided to name Zorjpchioauddxiewdas.

Luckily that planet didn't exist and just as astronauts were leaving they saw it turn red again

darksnake99
10-22-2013, 03:03 AM
Luckily that planet didn't exist and just as astronauts were leaving they saw it turn red again

Unlickily, God was playing jokes on them.

Flame_Rex
10-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Unluckily, the astronauts were actually squirrels in jumpsuits and they landed on top of Bob Jenkin's head on Earth instead.

l0l
10-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Luckily, they ran away.

Cade83
10-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Unluckily, the squirrels got stuck in a lava tree and caught on fire.

trice
10-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Unluckily, the squirrels got stuck in a lava tree and caught on fire.

Luckily, Spongebob took Bio-Med and froze the lava.

SCIENCE
10-23-2013, 01:53 AM
Likely, The Fox says: "You can't know my sound. That's impossible!"

xD.

l0l
10-23-2013, 02:05 AM
Unluckily, the fox actually ate the squirells, thats why we changed the subject

xD

darksnake99
10-23-2013, 03:13 AM
Unluckily, the fox actually ate the squirells, thats why we changed the subject

xD

Luckily, this story started to make sense afer this post.

darksnake99
10-25-2013, 02:16 AM
Luckily, this story started to make sense afer this post.
Unlickily, I have to double post to keep this alive.

Derpyderp
10-25-2013, 02:30 AM
Unlickily, I have to double post to keep this alive.

Luckily they unluckily all exploded, cleansing the game
(rules apply, never said anything about this)

TheHamsterOfHamsters
10-25-2013, 03:47 AM
Unluckily, DerpyDerp survived and thus set forth to rebuild the game as she knew it.

EpicnessOverload
10-25-2013, 04:23 AM
Luckily , it was THE END of this strory

skymod
10-25-2013, 04:25 AM
unluckily it was not

optimuswhat
10-26-2013, 12:13 AM
Luckily a giant piece of bacon came out of nowhere and turned everyone into bacon.

That's good, trust me.

GTHexxit
10-26-2013, 12:35 AM

luckily, Trice ate alias (makes sense)

NinjafishSwag
10-26-2013, 12:36 AM
Luckily a giant piece of bacon came out of nowhere and turned everyone into bacon.

That's good, trust me.

Unluckily, the bacon was RAW and we all had to sit there wising we could eat eachother without sickness!

Felype
10-26-2013, 12:38 AM

That's good, trust me.
Unluckily a potatoe exploded the giant bacon and spawned GLaDoS

GTHexxit
10-26-2013, 12:38 AM
Unluckily, the bacon was RAW and we all had to sit there wising we could eat eachother without sickness!

luckily, the sun cooked the bacon and everyone started to eat each other :)

minha1234
10-26-2013, 01:26 AM
Unluckily, The sun was not the sun... It was a meteor that hit earth and created more countries. Now there's a country known as: "Growtopia", "Mario Bros.", and every other game that exists. I know more but it's kinda late in Canada. xD.

Luckily, the countries named "Minecraft" and "Clash of Clans" were bullied by other countries because they thought they were too overrated, which led to Minecraft exploding out of anger and spewing flames everywhere, and Clash of Clans freezing everything in its path. Thus, all of the new countries were obliterated from either burning down or freezing.

So the sun because normal again and the meteor was nowhere to be found.

Cocomonkey
10-26-2013, 01:31 AM
Luckily, the countries named "Minecraft" and "Clash of Clans" were bullied by other countries because they thought they were too overrated, which led to Minecraft exploding out of anger and spewing flames everywhere, and Clash of Clans freezing everything in its path. Thus, all of the new countries were obliterated from either burning down or freezing.

So the sun because normal again and the meteor was nowhere to be found.

Unluckily,some person cast the spell "ACCIO METEOR(Hermione did) and the meteor appeared again and landed on top of a banana :(

NinjafishSwag
10-26-2013, 01:32 AM
Unluckily,some person cast the spell "ACCIO METEOR(Hermione did) and the meteor appeared again and landed on top of a banana :(

Luckily, the meteor exploded instantly.
:D

minha1234
10-26-2013, 01:51 AM
Luckily, the meteor exploded instantly.
:D

Unluckily, Hermione turned out to be evil and she raised the spirit of the late Albus Dumbledore from the dead and forced him to be on her side. With Hermione's intelligence and Dumbledore's skill, they ruled the world and cried out, "Accio (non-exploding) Meteor! and they conjured a non-exploding meteor...

Cocomonkey
10-26-2013, 02:02 AM
Unluckily, Hermione turned out to be evil and she raised the spirit of the late Albus Dumbledore from the dead and forced him to be on her side. With Hermione's intelligence and Dumbledore's skill, they ruled the world and cried out, "Accio (non-exploding) Meteor! and they conjured a non-exploding meteor...

Luckily,Since Voldemort(He too came back to life) loathed Dumbledore so much he went to the good side,and whipped up a polyjuice potion including a strand of Hermione's hair. He then turned to her and commanded Dumbledore to shave!

Beggy4786
10-26-2013, 02:08 AM
Luckily,Since Voldemort(He too came back to life) loathed Dumbledore so much he went to the good side,and whipped up a polyjuice potion including a strand of Hermione's hair. He then turned to her and commanded Dumbledore to shave!

Unluckily, instead of finding a razor, they found a bag of begin strips.

TiAmo
10-26-2013, 02:12 AM
LuCkyly everyone didn't turn back to bacon again.

Mitchell Patterson
10-26-2013, 02:17 AM
Hey Guys, Mitchell2505 Here!
Please Visit My Worlds HAUNTEDFOREST1
Also Visit My Friends world His Name Is CrimsonSwag You Might know Him By All The Sb's He Does, Hes Pretty Famous!
His Worldz Are CRIMSWAG And PETCONVENTIONS.... XD
ALSO go to JJAAZZEERR's World ROCKCLIMBING

GTHexxit
10-26-2013, 03:37 AM
LuCkyly everyone didn't turn back to bacon again.

unluckily, Dumbledore made a spell that created EVERYONE to bacon and some icecream :)

darksnake99
10-26-2013, 03:45 AM
unluckily, Dumbledore made a spell that created EVERYONE to bacon and some icecream :)

Luckily I used that spell on people so I could eat them.

BravePlayer
10-26-2013, 03:50 AM
Unluckily u did the spell wrong and made yourself into a turtle and couldn't reach the food fast enough so I grabbed and ate them!

Flame_Rex
10-26-2013, 04:49 AM
Luckily, BravePlayer's spelling errors made him trip and couldn't get the food.

Blizzy
10-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Unluckily I changed the subject:
I like pie.

trice
10-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Unluckily I changed the subject:
I like pie.

Luckily, pie tasted like bacon.

BravePlayer
10-26-2013, 10:26 PM
Unluckily pie is the worst thing ever.

NinjafishSwag
10-26-2013, 10:27 PM
Unluckily pie is the worst thing ever.

Luckily you took that back before instant death

optimuswhat
10-26-2013, 10:53 PM
Luckily you took that back before instant death

Unluckily the pie became cake.

minha1234
10-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Unluckily, the cake had gone uneaten for quite a while and muttered a curse at the world for not eating it (because that's what cakes are for) and dissolved into a pile of crumbs. The curse was fairly long, and it was made of several lines, including but not limited to: "Die potato", "I will get my revenge", "Please give me a world lock", "I will crush the living soul out of you", and "Hi". This caused the whole world to vanish, and everything was gone. (whee)

NinjafishSwag
10-27-2013, 12:34 AM
Unluckily, the cake had gone uneaten for quite a while and muttered a curse at the world for not eating it (because that's what cakes are for) and dissolved into a pile of crumbs. The curse was fairly long, and it was made of several lines, including but not limited to: "Die potato", "I will get my revenge", "Please give me a world lock", "I will crush the living soul out of you", and "Hi". This caused the whole world to vanish, and everything was gone. (whee)luckily it was all a dream before this very post.

GTHexxit
10-27-2013, 01:13 AM
luckily it was all a dream before this very post.

Unluckily, earth was attacked by giant chickens which than started to eat every.:)

NinjafishSwag
10-27-2013, 01:20 AM
Unluckily, earth was attacked by giant chickens which than started to eat every.:)

Luckily that was a good thing.

Metalica
10-27-2013, 01:24 AM
Unluckily najimac didn't get the point of the game :whistling:

NinjafishSwag
10-27-2013, 01:37 AM
Unluckily najimac didn't get the point of the game :whistling:

Luckily, McDonald's decided to stop using rat meat.
It's pigeon meat now!

GTHexxit
10-27-2013, 01:45 AM
Luckily, McDonald's decided to stop using rat meat.
It's pigeon meat now!

unluckily, pigeons rebelled against mcdonalds and started a World War 5 :confused:

minha1234
10-27-2013, 04:41 AM
unluckily, pigeons rebelled against mcdonalds and started a World War 5 :confused:

Okay, I'm going to write the whole story here.

Once, there was a Dirt Seed. Luckily, it was planted. Unluckily, the person who planted it quit the game (because he got scammed, as a matter of fact, of another dirt seed [the dirt seed that was planted and the dirt seed he got scammed out of were long-lost brothers] and got very, very upset), and the dirt tree remained lonely in the empty world, with nobody to harvest it and nobody to talk to. Luckily, plzdrop_195 came to the world and harvested and farmed the dirt tree to make a world with dirt blocks to scam people. Unluckily, @Greenswe saw what he was doing and banned him. Luckily, the story flow changed to a lucky side for scammer and unlucky side for devs and mods. Unluckily l0l changed to LOOL123, Which Is A Variation of DROOL. Luckily, he exploded. Unluckily, alias turned into a douche and broke the rules. Wut? I didn't get this. Luckily @meow saw it and banned alias. Unluckily, @meow slipped on a banana peel and banned CSP instead. Luckily, the splash damage managed to get alias banned as well. Unluckily,@meow was banned in the splash. Luckily, the divinest of the ancient banana peel gods saw their mistake and un-banned everyone while planting 200 dirt seeds. Unluckily, to do that all bagels had to be destroyed. Luckily, thats how doughnuts were made! Unluckily, I'm being ignored. Unluckily, everybody ate them. Luckily, Trice ate all the people that ate the doughnuts. Luckily Life gave Trice lemons but unlickily he made Orange Juice and a world name Alias wondered how he did it. Unluckily, Mars became green. Luckily, Mars became so green that it became red again. Unluckily, astronauts finally made it to Mars (yay) when it was green (before it turned red again), so they thought Mars was eaten up by the strange green planet that they decided to name Zorjpchioauddxiewdas. Luckily that planet didn't exist and just as astronauts were leaving they saw it turn red again. Unluckily, God was just playing jokes on them. Luckily, The astronauts jumped into a planet that looked like Earth, but it wasn't. Unluckily, the astronauts were actually squirrels in jumpsuits and they landed on top of Bob Jenkin's head on Earth instead. Luckily, they ran away. Unluckily, the squirrels got stuck in a lava tree and caught on fire. Luckily, Spiderman took Bio-Med and froze the lava. Unluckily, I will change the subject... Unluckily, The Fox says NIANINIAIANNANAIAIAIJAAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJANANAIAIKANA NNAIA. Luckily, The Fox says: "You can't know my sound. That's impossible!" xD. Unluckily, the fox actually ate the squirrels, thats why we changed the subject xD Luckily, this story started to make sense after this post. Unluckily, I had to double post to keep this alive. Luckily they unluckily all exploded, cleansing the game. Unluckily, DerpyDerp survived and thus set forth to rebuild the game as she knew it. Luckily, it was the end of this game. Unluckily, it was not. Luckily a giant piece of bacon came out of nowhere and turned everyone into bacon. Luckily, Trice ate alias. Unluckily, the bacon was RAW and we all had to sit there wising we could eat each other without sickness! Unluckily a potato exploded the giant bacon and spawned GLaDoS. Luckily, the sun cooked the bacon and everyone started to eat each other. Unluckily, The sun was not the sun... It was a meteor that hit earth and created more countries. Now there's a country known as: "Growtopia", "Mario Bros.", and every other game that exists. Luckily, the countries named "Minecraft" and "Clash of Clans" were bullied by other countries because they thought they were too overrated, which led to Minecraft exploding out of anger and spewing flames everywhere, and Clash of Clans freezing everything in its path. Thus, all of the new countries were obliterated from either burning down or freezing. So the sun because normal again and the meteor was nowhere to be found. Unluckily, some person cast the spell "ACCIO METEOR(Hermione did) and the meteor appeared again and landed on top of a banana. Luckily, the meteor exploded. Unluckily, Hermione turned out to be evil and she raised the spirit of the late Albus Dumbledore from the dead and forced him to be on her side. With Hermione's intelligence and Dumbledore's skill, they ruled the world and cried out, "Accio (non-exploding) Meteor! and they conjured a non-exploding meteor... Luckily, Since Voldemort(He too came back to life) loathed Dumbledore so much he went to the good side,and whipped up a polyjuice potion including a strand of Hermione's hair. He then turned to her and commanded Dumbledore to shave! Unluckily, instead of finding a razor, they found a bag of begin strips. Luckily, everyone didn't turn into bacon again. Unluckily, Dumbledore made a spell that created EVERYONE to bacon and some ice cream. Luckily, I used that spell on people so I could eat them. Unluckily, you did the spell wrong and made yourself into a turtle and couldn't reach the food fast enough so I grabbed and ate them! Luckily, BravePlayer's spelling errors made him trip and couldn't get the food. Unluckily I changed the subject: I like pie. Luckily, pie tasted like bacon. Unluckily, pie is the worst thing ever. Luckily, you took that back before instant death. Unluckily the pie became cake. Unluckily, the cake had gone uneaten for quite a while and muttered a curse at the world for not eating it (because that's what cakes are for) and dissolved into a pile of crumbs. The curse was fairly long, and it was made of several lines, including but not limited to: "Die potato", "I will get my revenge", "Please give me a world lock", "I will crush the living soul out of you", and "Hi". This caused the whole world to vanish, and everything was gone. (whee) Luckily, it was all a dream before this very post. Unluckily, earth was attacked by giant chickens which than started to eat everything. Luckily, that was a good thing. Unluckily najimac didn't get the point of the game. Luckily, McDonald's decided to stop using rat meat. It's pigeon meat now! Unluckily, pigeons rebelled against McDonalds and started a World War 5..........................

Luckily, there was no world War 3 or 4 before, so World War 5 did not exist and everything was fine again.

(Aha, it's very funny. It went from a dirt seed to world wars... That sure elevated quite quickly.)

GTHexxit
10-27-2013, 05:22 AM
Okay, I'm going to write the whole story here.

Once, there was a Dirt Seed. Luckily, it was planted. Unluckily, the person who planted it quit the game (because he got scammed, as a matter of fact, of another dirt seed [the dirt seed that was planted and the dirt seed he got scammed out of were long-lost brothers] and got very, very upset), and the dirt tree remained lonely in the empty world, with nobody to harvest it and nobody to talk to. Luckily, plzdrop_195 came to the world and harvested and farmed the dirt tree to make a world with dirt blocks to scam people. Unluckily, @Greenswe saw what he was doing and banned him. Luckily, the story flow changed to a lucky side for scammer and unlucky side for devs and mods. Unluckily l0l changed to LOOL123, Which Is A Variation of DROOL. Luckily, he exploded. Unluckily, alias turned into a douche and broke the rules. Wut? I didn't get this. Luckily @meow saw it and banned alias. Unluckily, @meow slipped on a banana peel and banned CSP instead. Luckily, the splash damage managed to get alias banned as well. Unluckily,@meow was banned in the splash. Luckily, the divinest of the ancient banana peel gods saw their mistake and un-banned everyone while planting 200 dirt seeds. Unluckily, to do that all bagels had to be destroyed. Luckily, thats how doughnuts were made! Unluckily, I'm being ignored. Unluckily, everybody ate them. Luckily, Trice ate all the people that ate the doughnuts. Luckily Life gave Trice lemons but unlickily he made Orange Juice and a world name Alias wondered how he did it. Unluckily, Mars became green. Luckily, Mars became so green that it became red again. Unluckily, astronauts finally made it to Mars (yay) when it was green (before it turned red again), so they thought Mars was eaten up by the strange green planet that they decided to name Zorjpchioauddxiewdas. Luckily that planet didn't exist and just as astronauts were leaving they saw it turn red again. Unluckily, God was just playing jokes on them. Luckily, The astronauts jumped into a planet that looked like Earth, but it wasn't. Unluckily, the astronauts were actually squirrels in jumpsuits and they landed on top of Bob Jenkin's head on Earth instead. Luckily, they ran away. Unluckily, the squirrels got stuck in a lava tree and caught on fire. Luckily, Spiderman took Bio-Med and froze the lava. Unluckily, I will change the subject... Unluckily, The Fox says NIANINIAIANNANAIAIAIJAAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJANANAIAIKANA NNAIA. Luckily, The Fox says: "You can't know my sound. That's impossible!" xD. Unluckily, the fox actually ate the squirrels, thats why we changed the subject xD Luckily, this story started to make sense after this post. Unluckily, I had to double post to keep this alive. Luckily they unluckily all exploded, cleansing the game. Unluckily, DerpyDerp survived and thus set forth to rebuild the game as she knew it. Luckily, it was the end of this game. Unluckily, it was not. Luckily a giant piece of bacon came out of nowhere and turned everyone into bacon. Luckily, Trice ate alias. Unluckily, the bacon was RAW and we all had to sit there wising we could eat each other without sickness! Unluckily a potato exploded the giant bacon and spawned GLaDoS. Luckily, the sun cooked the bacon and everyone started to eat each other. Unluckily, The sun was not the sun... It was a meteor that hit earth and created more countries. Now there's a country known as: "Growtopia", "Mario Bros.", and every other game that exists. Luckily, the countries named "Minecraft" and "Clash of Clans" were bullied by other countries because they thought they were too overrated, which led to Minecraft exploding out of anger and spewing flames everywhere, and Clash of Clans freezing everything in its path. Thus, all of the new countries were obliterated from either burning down or freezing. So the sun because normal again and the meteor was nowhere to be found. Unluckily, some person cast the spell "ACCIO METEOR(Hermione did) and the meteor appeared again and landed on top of a banana. Luckily, the meteor exploded. Unluckily, Hermione turned out to be evil and she raised the spirit of the late Albus Dumbledore from the dead and forced him to be on her side. With Hermione's intelligence and Dumbledore's skill, they ruled the world and cried out, "Accio (non-exploding) Meteor! and they conjured a non-exploding meteor... Luckily, Since Voldemort(He too came back to life) loathed Dumbledore so much he went to the good side,and whipped up a polyjuice potion including a strand of Hermione's hair. He then turned to her and commanded Dumbledore to shave! Unluckily, instead of finding a razor, they found a bag of begin strips. Luckily, everyone didn't turn into bacon again. Unluckily, Dumbledore made a spell that created EVERYONE to bacon and some ice cream. Luckily, I used that spell on people so I could eat them. Unluckily, you did the spell wrong and made yourself into a turtle and couldn't reach the food fast enough so I grabbed and ate them! Luckily, BravePlayer's spelling errors made him trip and couldn't get the food. Unluckily I changed the subject: I like pie. Luckily, pie tasted like bacon. Unluckily, pie is the worst thing ever. Luckily, you took that back before instant death. Unluckily the pie became cake. Unluckily, the cake had gone uneaten for quite a while and muttered a curse at the world for not eating it (because that's what cakes are for) and dissolved into a pile of crumbs. The curse was fairly long, and it was made of several lines, including but not limited to: "Die potato", "I will get my revenge", "Please give me a world lock", "I will crush the living soul out of you", and "Hi". This caused the whole world to vanish, and everything was gone. (whee) Luckily, it was all a dream before this very post. Unluckily, earth was attacked by giant chickens which than started to eat everything. Luckily, that was a good thing. Unluckily najimac didn't get the point of the game. Luckily, McDonald's decided to stop using rat meat. It's pigeon meat now! Unluckily, pigeons rebelled against McDonalds and started a World War 5..........................

Luckily, there was no world War 3 or 4 before, so World War 5 did not exist and everything was fine again.

(Aha, it's very funny. It went from a dirt seed to world wars... That sure elevated quite quickly.)

unluckily, someone came and burned the story so we had to start again..

Brennanber
10-28-2013, 12:46 AM
Unluckily, i said something irrelevant to the topic and almost ruined the story.
IM THE COMPUTA MAN BAP DOODA POP
(Youtube "computer man 10 hours")

GTHexxit
10-28-2013, 09:19 AM
Unluckily, i said something irrelevant to the topic and almost ruined the story.
IM THE COMPUTA MAN BAP DOODA POP
(Youtube "computer man 10 hours")

luckily, @Seth cam and banned you from doing that;)

Mitcho123
10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Unluckly Mitcho123 ate Seths Ear and instead Seth banned himself

- - - Updated - - -

Unluckly Mitcho123 ate Seths Ear and instead Seth banned himself

Brennanber
10-29-2013, 10:06 PM
luckily, @Seth cam and banned you from doing that;)

Unluckily you misspelled "came" and seth got lost somewhere in Africa.

minha1234
11-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Unluckily you misspelled "came" and seth got lost somewhere in Africa.

Luckily, Seth learned to adapt fairly quickly in Africa and shared Growtopia with his African friends.

CarloRay
11-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Luckily, Seth learned to adapt fairly quickly in Africa and shared Growtopia with his African friends.

Unluckily, I, CarloRay, changed topic. Anyone else here plays The Blockheads? I want to play multiplayer :p

~CarloRay

Magicalfishy
11-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Unluckily, I found this post. :scratch:

GTHexxit
11-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Unluckily, I found this post. :scratch:

luckily, we all kicked you out of the game:whistling:

Dark_Heat
11-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Unluckily you kicked too hard and the kick didn't stop on MagicalFishy and hit your face.

TheHamsterOfHamsters
11-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Luckily, he missed and accidentally kicked a dirt seed instead.

iJinx
11-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Unluckily, His leg broke because of kicking a dirt seed.

NinjafishSwag
11-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Unluckily, His leg broke because of kicking a dirt seed.

Luckily the dirt seed was soft and rotten

Dark_Heat
11-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Luckily the dirt seed was soft and rotten

Unluckily a high levelled person was begging for items and someone picked up the dirt seed,told them it was chocolate and made them eat it.

NinjafishSwag
11-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Unluckily a high levelled person was begging for items and someone picked up the dirt seed,told them it was chocolate and made them eat it.

Luckily, it really was chocolate.
Seth made a new item called a chocolate seed, that shares appearances of dirt seeds

Rabidpotato
11-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Luckily, it really was chocolate.
Seth made a new item called a chocolate seed, that shares appearances of dirt seeds

Unluckily the person was lactose intolerant and had terrible gas the rest of the day.