10-24-2013, 06:26 PM
I know what I'm doing
Imma scare kids on my block

alias
10-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Feed growganoth everything I have.

Boomer
10-25-2013, 03:07 AM
Dress up in my glow in the dark skeleton shirt and *hopefully* I'll have my iPad back so I can play Growtopia and Tanked.

Trick or treating is soooo lame for me now. :p

Off topic: I live in Maryland!

RevJustice
10-25-2013, 06:24 AM
Beg my parents for a 3DS.

optimuswhat
10-25-2013, 07:09 AM
Beg my parents for a 3DS.

This, and Pokemon X and Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Coldplay
10-25-2013, 11:58 AM
In Poland we don't have Halloween. We have "Zaduszki".
Instead of collecting sweets and walking around in costumes we visit graves of our friends, family or even strangers that are not longer with us... and we pray for their souls. We also have kind of family reunion and on the evenig (when it's dark) we go together to the cemetery to commemorate people we care about. Cemetaries look beautiful that time with lots of candles. I like that holiday, it has special atmosphere of nostalgy.

More info for interested -> http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaduszki

:)

Angrox
10-25-2013, 12:04 PM
They don't really celebrate halloween , where i live :(
But there's another holiday similiar to holiday.

Ilikecats
10-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Turn off my light and pretend I'm not home lol

LittleSirP
10-25-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm too old to be in trick or treat.(I stopped when I was 6 and I'm 11.I didn't want to do it anymore,I was too bored and running out of costumes)
Yeah.I guess I'm just going to...Give the 2nd graders candy and show up in a monster mask.
I wanna see who's brave enough for candy.
-Little

Brennanber
10-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Im supposed to hand out candy to the kids who knock on the door. But ill have a chair to play on my ipad while i wait.

BuilderBoy
10-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Im going to a Halloween disco called "Blaze" where Im gonna have a good time with my friends

After we are gonna see the Bon Fire

darksnake99
10-26-2013, 03:56 AM
I eat the candy I'm supposed to be handing out and watch The Walking Dead reruns.

Boomer
10-26-2013, 05:34 PM
I eat the candy I'm supposed to be handing out and watch The Walking Dead reruns.

PERFECT! Can I join you?

syrup
10-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Eat all the bags of candy.

I might get a health problem if I consume too much junk food.

darksnake99
10-26-2013, 06:59 PM
PERFECT! Can I join you?
Considering how we are many states apart, no. :P

SuperJ
10-26-2013, 07:02 PM
I know what I'm doing
Imma scare kids on my blockAt day time me and my friends are going to put on demon masks and skate board all over our neibourhood. Then I will go trick or treating as a grimm reaper and scare kids. Boy is this going to be fun....

- - - Updated - - -

In Poland we don't have Halloween. We have "Zaduszki".
Instead of collecting sweets and walking around in costumes we visit graves of our friends, family or even strangers that are not longer with us... and we pray for their souls. We also have kind of family reunion and on the evenig (when it's dark) we go together to the cemetery to commemorate people we care about. Cemetaries look beautiful that time with lots of candles. I like that holiday, it has special atmosphere of nostalgy.

More info for interested -> http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaduszki

:)Seems very nice, it's good to do this kind of stuff.

Boomer
10-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Considering how we are many states apart, no. :P

Hold on; let me call Jarvis to get me my suit. I'll be there in about 5 hours, possibly less.

Surge
10-27-2013, 07:00 PM
I'm going to entertain kids with this idea; My friend Aleks is a Minecraft Creeper and I shall be Minecraft Steve. He is going to chase me around the WHOLE neighborhood, (Luckily Me and Him can run for long periods of time.) And after we are done, We will just go to my house and hand out candy.

All the best,
:hat:-Surge.

RevJustice
10-27-2013, 07:28 PM
This, and Pokemon X and Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Pokemon Y.
Because Geomancy sucks.

Joeyss
10-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Go to school and then treat the night like any other night.Theres only about 5 kids in my neighborhood and the adults never hand out candy.My neighborhood doesn't have the Halloween spirit.