PDA

View Full Version : School - Need Urgent help on trolling.

l0l
10-25-2013, 05:57 PM
So me and my friends have a couple of teachers that we pretty much hate, and we decided to troll them. Any tips? Thanks

Ps, I might try to do a video if I am sure in success, and I will definetly upload it.

Dodoman
10-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Lock them in a classroom.

SuperJ
10-25-2013, 06:15 PM
So me and my friends have a couple of teachers that we pretty much hate, and we decided to troll them. Any tips? Thanks

Ps, I might try to do a video if I am sure in success, and I will definetly upload it.Before you troll your teachers, think about this, are you doing the right thing? Are you making the right decision? I am not sure you're teachers are going to like this, so do the right thing.

l0l
10-26-2013, 01:20 AM
Before you troll your teachers, think about this, are you doing the right thing? Are you making the right decision? I am not sure you're teachers are going to like this, so do the right thing.

Hehe, I know what Im doing. I hit f5 before posting that:p

trice
10-26-2013, 01:24 AM
Laser pointer.

Boomer
10-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Break all of their pens, pencils, and chalk.

And to get out of homework: ask some reallllyyy deep question with 10 minutes left. *Hopefully* the whole class will get engaged and keep it going, until the bell rings at last. Then, run.

l0l
10-26-2013, 05:57 PM

And to get out of homework: ask some reallllyyy deep question with 10 minutes left. *Hopefully* the whole class will get engaged and keep it going, until the bell rings at last. Then, run.

Hm, that's a good one. Thanks bro!

Flame_Rex
10-26-2013, 06:11 PM
If your teacher is a fun one...
Flour him/her and egg.
If not....
Glue on chair? Or trip the teacher I don't know...
And if the class uses marker pens...
Break the ink or make it unusable. The teacher will get frustrated trying to find a marker to use.

syrup
10-26-2013, 06:34 PM

Wouldn't work, once the work is assigned, you're unlikely to dodge that bullet, unless you don't do it, which will result in a big 0%. Though if it works, you could be able to put it of for a while, though it will come around.

Some other alternatives are.
-Just learn.

Tomas Batkauskas
10-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Glue on chair or take one of teachers pencil,pen or even book.