PDA

View Full Version : Best Day Ever

BethanyFuturama
10-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Today we listened to 'what does the fox say' in school and they play it at lunch. we got out of school at 1 pm today. my laptop start working again today (:
this really is the best day ever. ps we danced to 'what does the fox say' in english class (:

Dan9955
10-25-2013, 10:50 PM
Today we listened to 'what does the fox say' in school and they play it at lunch. we got out of school at 1 pm today. my laptop start working again today (:
this really is the best day ever. ps we danced to 'what does the fox say' in english class (:

That's cool! We never had a chance like this. Our teachers are really strict... Good to know u enjoyed ur time! And talking about 'What does the Fox say', that song is... Just ridiculous :/

BethanyFuturama
10-26-2013, 12:06 AM
That's cool! We never had a chance like this. Our teachers are really strict... Good to know u enjoyed ur time! And talking about 'What does the Fox say', that song is... Just ridiculous :/

ik it is, but it was FUNN to have this experience.

Awesome to hear!

Felype
10-26-2013, 12:39 AM
I am the only who think this sound is ridiculous

DeathAngelz
10-26-2013, 12:56 AM
My day today
I woke up wento school Had fun
came back played basketball and met a new friend
then went on the field to wrestle then my toenail bent and broke
then walked to the park and did some climbing
then went into town with my freinds found out the cops were looking for him came home and got on the forums :)

minha1234
10-26-2013, 01:53 AM
I saw a flash mob dancing to certain music (that I will never consider to be true music) including What does the Fox Say. I didn't join them.

Young Xiong
10-26-2013, 01:58 AM
What does the fox say?

Beggy4786
10-26-2013, 02:00 AM
What does the fox say?

Ringdingdingdingringdingdingdig

LittleSirP
10-26-2013, 03:00 AM
Hm.
Nice school.
-Little

Derpyderp
10-26-2013, 03:36 AM
I stepped out into the fresh air from the car, my dad waved goodbye and left, walking inside my house I changed and walked into my room. My tabby orangey-white cat was waiting for me, I gave it a scratch under his chin, and he purred. I booted my laptop and played games..

By myself..
In my dark, dark room.
Unknowing of what might happen ahead.