PDA

View Full Version : Nice, peaceful, fun hangout forum.

Magicalfishy
10-28-2013, 02:03 PM
As much as I love rtsoft forums, you should check out my forum! We have a nice moderated shout box for people to chat in while you are posting a new thread/reply. We are a family friendly forum, and if you disrupt that you will be punished. Anyhow, we have around 150 members and we have been up since May 2013. We would love for you to join, but we aren't forcing you! Just check it out and if you like it, maybe sign up? (:

Enjoy!

Link: http://magicalforum.proboards.com/ :yeah:

Dan9955
10-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Sorry to say, but I think that forum of yours is an exact copy of Rt Soft forums... You can Be sued if you actually did that without asking for Seth/Hamumu's permission... Maybe ask them first?
But I believe they won't sue you... But it's still copyrighted, a fact that can't be changed... :/

DevinS
10-28-2013, 03:23 PM
Sorry to say, but I think that forum of yours is an exact copy of Rt Soft forums... You can Be sued if you actually did that without asking for Seth/Hamumu's permission... Maybe ask them first?
But I believe they won't sue you... But it's still copyrighted, a fact that can't be changed... :/

The RTsoft Forums are not copyrighted. Everybody is free to make forums. Fishy's forum is original. They talk about games and other stuff, I don't see many copied stuff.

Magicalfishy
10-28-2013, 05:01 PM

For the Growtopia topic I have given full credit to Seth and Mike. :sweatdrop:

Friboy8
10-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Ive been on it :) and fishy I havnt seen u in ages ! Where u been ? :scratch:

Magicalfishy
10-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Ive been on it :) and fishy I havnt seen u in ages ! Where u been ? :scratch:

Sorry I was taking a break from GT but now I'm back! :yeah:

Magicalfishy
10-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Anyways this is sorta a bump but Morphieus is working on some HTML for us! :yeah:

Brennanber
10-30-2013, 07:07 PM
A quick suggestion, make the font cursive but a little less fancy. Other then that i may join :3

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways this is sorta a bump but Morphieus is working on some HTML for us! :yeah:

Html? I wanna work on that : D ill do it for free because i need practice.

Magicalfishy
10-30-2013, 08:20 PM
A quick suggestion, make the font cursive but a little less fancy. Other then that i may join :3

- - - Updated - - -

Html? I wanna work on that : D ill do it for free because i need practice.

Yeah... we did nothing to make it cursive. It's very weird.. seems to be a bug on IOS but we will try to fix it. :sweatdrop: