PDA

View Full Version : Small things that make you mad.

LittleSirP
10-29-2013, 08:08 AM
The things (small things) that makes me mad is...
When I get oreo and I try to open it,the shell(cookie part)breaks off an falls to the ground.
What's yours?
-Little

najimac
10-29-2013, 10:16 AM
When an idiot spills an water bottle then It wets my shoe so Whenever I walk its like im a clown.

RevJustice
10-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Immoral people exist inthis world.
But then again, aren't we all.

Boomer
10-29-2013, 12:45 PM
When my dog drinks a gallon of water IMMEDIATELY after I let him out to pee.

Blizzy
10-30-2013, 04:01 PM
When I can't get my pet leopard geckos out.

Brennanber
10-30-2013, 06:57 PM
When you get a recess cup and parts of the chocolate tear off and stick to the wrapper,

How annoying it is to put a clothes on after you take a shower,

When students talk about how often they goto the gym then has trouble pushing desks for the teacher,

When pizza burns the roof of your mouth,

When your family is watching a movie and your younger sibling keeps commenting on every little thing,

When some restaurants "small" size is like half a cup of liquid,

When people dont believe you and there is no way to prove them wrong,

When a teacher says "you will learn that next year" then next year the teacher says "you should have learned that last year"

When you dont remember what you are missing until its time to go.

Fuzzy Peach
10-31-2013, 12:51 AM
Me and my sister share a bunk bed which is very annoying. I always go to sleep early and then their is my sister who is blind as a bat and go on turn on the room light which burns my eye with intense pain! I start yelling and getting mad at her and this happens EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

BravePlayer
10-31-2013, 01:36 AM
In my school it's 1-12 grades. What I hate is when a first grader comes to talk to me and has A SUPER HIGH PITCHED VOICE. or when they the stupidest thing ever and u can't say anything cause they won't understand you....

Kk- thats what I hate!- Braveplayer

Boomer
10-31-2013, 02:09 PM
In my school it's 1-12 grades. What I hate is when a first grader comes to talk to me and has A SUPER HIGH PITCHED VOICE. or when they the stupidest thing ever and u can't say anything cause they won't understand you....

Kk- thats what I hate!- Braveplayer

1st grader: I hunt horseshoe brownies!
You: o.0 wut?

l0l
10-31-2013, 02:11 PM
When I get banned from any game.

Derpyderp
10-31-2013, 02:42 PM
People that say something that ticks me off (bronyfgt, trash, b to s, bad admin) so then to fix that, to fix the rudeness of the person on a server tht I moderate, I BAN them, rude player don't get no time to play

Boomer
10-31-2013, 05:05 PM
Another thing: a HIGHLY popular, fancy restaurant (not McDonalds) gets good ratings. You go there, and shell out about $20 on a meal the size of 1 year old's shoe. Then you're still hungry.

xToePhu
10-31-2013, 10:11 PM
When people say liberry instead of liBRARY.

xToePhu
10-31-2013, 11:25 PM
People that say something that ticks me off (bronyfgt, trash, b to s, bad admin) so then to fix that, to fix the rudeness of the person on a server tht I moderate, I BAN them, rude player don't get no time to play

When people call bronies "fags"
-.\
*sigh*
I can't even explain how much that annoys me.

sugarlovin12
11-01-2013, 01:30 AM
While i think im devouring a childrens soul,but im actually devouring a cats soul,ew.:nope: