PDA

View Full Version : How hard would you rate school?

Lianna
11-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Yes, I'm upset I don't get "regular" grades. How would YOU GUYS rate school? 1 being so easy you aren't learning anything, 10 being I'd-Rather-Jump-Off-A-Cliff hard. Sadly, I'm a 1, so I'm left out of those giggly blonde popular clubs.

Brennanber
11-01-2013, 03:35 AM
The issue with most school systems is not having an official time for learning a certain subject. For example (that was VERY annoying) is we were "starting" to learn proportions in 8th grade when my 4th grade teacher already taught me. So in periods of times like those that are just being wasted.

But for me im ok/good with anything except language arts and social studies.

i dont think knowing when Abraham lincon died and writing poetry is really going to improve my life all that much.

Reballoo
11-01-2013, 12:18 PM
For me i rate school a 7.

Boomer
11-01-2013, 12:41 PM
i dont think knowing when Abraham lincon died and writing poetry is really going to improve my life all that much.

Or religion. Now THAT'S a waste of time.

Magicalfishy
11-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Or religion. Now THAT'S a waste of time.

If its taught in a school most likely 90% of the time they are fake.
But if you think hard... There has to be a God... Well Thee God. You can't explain evolution even if you tried, and how could something so advanced happen out of nothing?

Anyways, I'd rate school as a em.. 4. I know mostly everything I need to know and it barely taught me anything. But think of it this way, how many friends do/did you make from it, and remember the things that you learned in school that did count?

Boomer
11-01-2013, 01:28 PM
If its taught in a school most likely 90% of the time they are fake.
But if you think hard... There has to be a God... Well Thee God. You can't explain evolution even if you tried, and how could something so advanced happen out of nothing?

I'm not saying I don't believe in a God; I'm just saying my religion course is worthless because it is the EXACT same thing I've been learning for the last 10 years.

"Yes, I know what the 10 Commandments are, you don't need to repeat it AGAIN."

Plus you haven't even seen the tests: the true and false questions I had to write the original question and then if it was false, explain why. And I had to write a 7 paragraph essay on why the mass was similar to the passover. Seriously? I'm not a Jew, so I really don't care (no offense to any Jews :wave:).

Magicalfishy
11-01-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm not saying I don't believe in a God; I'm just saying my religion course is worthless because it is the EXACT same thing I've been learning for the last 10 years.

"Yes, I know what the 10 Commandments are, you don't need to repeat it AGAIN."

Plus you haven't even seen the tests: the true and false questions I had to write the original question and then if it was false, explain why. And I had to write a 7 paragraph essay on why the mass was similar to the passover. Seriously? I'm not a Jew, so I really don't care (no offense to any Jews :wave:).

xD Well I guess you just need to stick with it until you finish :sweatdrop: