PDA

View Full Version : What Scares you?

GummiBear64
11-01-2013, 01:08 PM
I am wondering what scares you?
I am scared of horror movies (yet i can play horror games :p) and mimes, yes mimes...
Spiders...
Outside in the dark..
Heights when I'm looking up to the building
The fear of being kidnapped

Magicalfishy
11-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Umm... I really don't know what to say.. maybe my sister when she sings along to country songs :sweatdrop:

Boomer
11-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Arachnids. I hate them. They're just plain creepy.

GummiBear64
11-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Added a few more things that scare me..yes im a wuss

Flame_Rex
11-01-2013, 02:21 PM
I'm scared of raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies.

Blizzy
11-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Long. Legs spiders and daddy long legs in the bath.

WHEEEEEEEEEW
11-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Half of the L4D zombies. They either come outta nowhere or are just plain creepy.

RevJustice
11-01-2013, 02:56 PM
I fear no man.
But that thing...
It scares me.
(get the reference?)

truth
11-01-2013, 03:52 PM
When I run out of beer :sweatdrop:

djninja
11-01-2013, 03:59 PM
I'm slightly scared of my future.... Because I have no way of telling if it turns out to be even slightly decent.

Metalwire
11-01-2013, 04:17 PM
I am also scared of the future because you never know when the world will end

Boomer
11-01-2013, 04:25 PM
I am also scared of the future because you never know when the world will end

Don't worry: the world will not end as long as Chuck Norris is alive. And he will not die, because he died a while back. Death just hasn't built up enough courage to tell him yet.

Metalwire
11-01-2013, 04:27 PM
and that helps me because....

CSP
11-01-2013, 04:29 PM
I'm afraid of VALENTINES. Will angels, hbow and diaper come back??? :scratch:

Boomer
11-01-2013, 04:33 PM
and that helps me because....

It helps because the end of the world happens:

never! :D

l0l
11-02-2013, 05:43 AM
I fear no man.
But that thing...
It scares me.
(get the reference?)

Well, then you better dont play on one server with me. my fears:

Chris04
11-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Jumpscares. Those freakin' jumpscares. .___.
Horror movies (most likely)
Insects. Them creepy critters.

Angrox
11-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Everything that moves. :cry:

LittleSirP
11-02-2013, 12:13 PM
-Insects.
All of the insects(except ants).(Especially butterflies)
-The thought of drowning...and suffocating.
-Exorcism and satanic stuff
Ye...
-Little

syrup
11-02-2013, 02:09 PM
The upmost frightening fear I could never get rid of was, and you guessed it, the dark.

Why? When I was around eight, I had already begun to have a wild imagination, when I though about the dark, my mind just went in trance and I felt so vulnerable.

The dark is terrifying because, when I was in a dark room, I feared that monster a would grab below, strangling my body into a bide, where I tighted my grip on the floor board, only to be swept away under the bed like some dust, and just like dust, no one would hear it. :crazy:

darksnake99
11-02-2013, 10:46 PM
I fear only the insanity of my own mind.

minha1234
11-02-2013, 10:53 PM

It's obviously going to happen someday, say, when the Sun explodes. Unless at that time, humans are far more intelligent than they are right now (which I kinda doubt, because.. well, some.. people.) and they find a way to escape somehow.

I fear.. fear.

Cocomonkey
11-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Spiders(Aracnophobia)
Getting scammed
Small tight spaces(claustrophobia)
Rollacoasters
Birds (sometimes)
The drop button
Foul smells
Heights(acrophobia)

Gusto
11-03-2013, 12:48 AM
I fear....

The fact we don't really know what we are...and the fact that we're just trying to leave a mark on the world but we all know that after we're gone all memory of you and your personality will be faded, lost, and maybe even distorted...

Also, we don't know what goes on about our circle of reality...I could just ge back from school and find out that everything in my house was stolen....but the replaced with an exact replica.. In general I fear...uncertaince

DarkGator
11-03-2013, 01:26 AM
My fear: to lose my family my Friends...Thats my fear i don't want that to Happen..

Kricken
11-03-2013, 01:32 AM
My Fears:

1.Spiders
2.Spiders
3.More spiders
4.and even more spiders:mad:

LittleSirP
11-03-2013, 01:35 AM
Spiders(Aracnophobia)
Getting scammed
Small tight spaces(claustrophobia)
Rollacoasters
Birds (sometimes)
The drop button
Foul smells
Heights(acrophobia)

I'm afraid of the recycle button.
-Little

Jaxx
11-03-2013, 01:48 AM
N-O-T-H-I-N-G what does that spell nothing.

(Unless Dora came into life)

KittenMH
11-03-2013, 01:50 AM
#Arachnophobia... & clowns... Omg clowns... :ninja:

Mr.PiBB
11-03-2013, 02:26 AM
It's obviously going to happen someday, say, when the Sun explodes. Unless at that time, humans are far more intelligent than they are right now (which I kinda doubt, because.. well, some.. people.) and they find a way to escape somehow.

I fear.. fear.

The Sun won't explode ( unless it was a supergiant then it would go supernova) our sun will turn into a white dwarf once it has used up all of its energy. All the energy would go to the nearest planets making Earth inhabitable with extremely high temperatures. More info herel (http://http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l1/dwarfs.html).

Reballoo
11-03-2013, 02:34 AM
#Arachnophobia... & clowns... Omg clowns... :ninja:

No need to type mine. I am the exact same.

SuperJ
11-03-2013, 02:42 AM
I am scared of horror movies (yet i can play horror games :p) and mimes, yes mimes...
Spiders...
Outside in the dark..
The fear of being kidnappedA am scared about a zombie apocolypse. What get's worse then that?

John Michael Aguado
11-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Very much true, and me too. (WOW THAT RHYMES LOL.)

najimac
11-03-2013, 11:58 AM
I fear god.
Nothing else.

DmnoWoosh
11-03-2013, 11:59 AM
im scared 1 day i have so much thing in growtopia,and suddenly my account deleted.i will rage!!!

BuilderBoy
11-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Taphephobia...:sweatdrop:

cocoufo
11-03-2013, 05:00 PM
I have a fear if two things.

One of them is what happens when you die! Do you just relive your life! Or do you just forget everything that existed

The other thing is this18200 I know their not real but their still really creepy

Valentine
11-03-2013, 05:15 PM

Everything that starts eventually will come to an end. We will all die horribly. ;)

~Valentine <3

The 978
11-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Darkness
Slenderman (But I Play It Very Well)
And Height

Nothing Else.

**** these all things.

But you must know. If people doesn't have fears, nothing would be possible.

I created the fear, so i made everything possible.

The 978
11-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Everything that moves. :cry:

Me 2? Wrong words. XD

KittenMH
11-04-2013, 02:56 AM
Here's another thing I'm afraid of.

Fears. :cry:

Seems legit <3

RedwoodGirl
11-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Sadly, I'm 16, and still afraid of the dark...

IAmABrodie
11-04-2013, 04:29 PM
The Sun won't explode ( unless it was a supergiant then it would go supernova) our sun will turn into a white dwarf once it has used up all of its energy. All the energy would go to the nearest planets making Earth inhabitable with extremely high temperatures. More info herel (http://http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l1/dwarfs.html).

The sun is a constant ball of energy, with only a limited amount of fuel. When the sun runs out of said fuel, it will collapse upon it's self. It'll slowly expand as far as to Mars, and then it'll explode. This most likely won't happen for millions of years, so we have nothing to fear from that... Unless it happens tomorrow, in that case we should all be scared lol.

(How do you think it becomes a White Dwarf? Lol, that's the remains)

RedwoodGirl
11-04-2013, 04:36 PM
The upmost frightening fear I could never get rid of was, and you guessed it, the dark.

Why? When I was around eight, I had already begun to have a wild imagination, when I though about the dark, my mind just went in trance and I felt so vulnerable.

The dark is terrifying because, when I was in a dark room, I feared that monster a would grab below, strangling my body into a bide, where I tighted my grip on the floor board, only to be swept away under the bed like some dust, and just like dust, no one would hear it. :crazy:

Don't worry Syrup. You're not the only one who believed they had a monster who would grab from below. I also had that fear. ._.

The 978
11-04-2013, 04:39 PM
I am thinking that Slenderman is in darkness... :sweatdrop::p

But monsters in darkness sounds stupid.

DarkGator
11-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Well as i Said in one of the Other thread...i'm Scared of Losing my Friends or my family.
They are my Life.

-DarkGator:hat:

RedwoodGirl
11-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Oh! And another is rats. I HATE RATS!

Ilikecats
11-04-2013, 09:54 PM
for me some bugs mostly spider mines(one that dont talk) scare me to death and real clown the work at the circus

Zerkon
11-04-2013, 11:30 PM
But you must know. If people doesn't have fears, nothing would be possible.
Everything would be possible, in fact, we would have more things, if not for peoples fear. We fear we will die in space, causing us not to go. Fear limits us.

I fear.. fear.

Here's another thing I'm afraid of.

Fears. :cry:

Those endings. Well, fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice. We are all telling ourselves a story.
People fearing arachnids? You may never see one. Heights? You may never fall. Dark? There are no monsters. Like what that says, fear is a product of our imagination, thoughts of the future. It is not at present, and may never happen. Learn from this.

NinjafishSwag
11-04-2013, 11:38 PM
I fear the sun.
No I'm not a vampire, close to it!

ShadowSURF3R
11-05-2013, 01:02 AM
Everything would be possible, in fact, we would have more things, if not for peoples fear. We fear we will die in space, causing us not to go. Fear limits us.

Those endings. Well, fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice. We are all telling ourselves a story.
People fearing arachnids? You may never see one. Heights? You may never fall. Dark? There are no monsters. Like what that says, fear is a product of our imagination, thoughts of the future. It is not at present, and may never happen. Learn from this.

Haha, I see where you got those quotes from. (After Earth).;)

I saw that movie and thought about that you just quoted. I thought about all the things I fear (or have feared in the past), and saw that there was no other solution to it than our thoughts of the future that create our fear.

I fear... well, it's hard to tell. I guess I fear failing or making a fool of myself in front of a crowd. I hate messing up, but that's how you grow; by making mistakes.

isaakbri
11-05-2013, 01:09 AM
I'm afraid of VALENTINES. Will angels, hbow and diaper come back??? :scratch:

Its Confirmed That angels Are Coming Back! - isaakbri :yeah: :yeah:

Zerkon
11-05-2013, 02:19 AM
Haha, I see where you got those quotes from. (After Earth).;)

I saw that movie and thought about that you just quoted. I thought about all the things I fear (or have feared in the past), and saw that there was no other solution to it than our thoughts of the future that create our fear.

I fear... well, it's hard to tell. I guess I fear failing or making a fool of myself in front of a crowd. I hate messing up, but that's how you grow; by making mistakes.

He, i watched the movie, and thought: well, thats is completly true! Anyway, it fit with the storyline/theme of thread, so i just had you use it ;) i fear nothing! well, maybe spiders.
Anyway, t is true. We dont need fear, and with it, we limit ourselves. If we fear heights, we couldnt go to space, which leads to not discovering new things.

SBPRODUCTIONS
11-05-2013, 02:24 AM
Heights I always have a dream that im falling and falling then i wake up all sweaty:sweatdrop:

minha1234
11-05-2013, 02:24 AM

You comment that fear is not real; that it is made of our own imagination, then you say people fearing arachnids might never see one. And then you post that you might be afraid of spiders. Ooookay.

KillerXD
11-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Spiders...
Outside in the dark..

Feeling like nobody's in range of me (I LOVE company, believe me.)

Zerkon
11-05-2013, 02:33 AM
You comment that fear is not real; that it is made of our own imagination, then you say people fearing arachnids might never see one. And then you post that you might be afraid of spiders. Ooookay.

I know i contradict myself, and am a hypocrite, but thats just me. I too, have fears. Even though fear is imagination, made by us, fear technically could be described as a way of expressing danger:scratch:. (Hey, i didn't say it, it was a quote that went along with the thread.)

TheDarkWolf
11-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Bleh. Name one thing to be scared of and I'll tell you why it isn't worth freaking yourself out.

isaakbri
11-05-2013, 04:21 AM
1. Opening Windows In The Dark: Just Creepy 2. Having To Get Something In The Car At Night: I Feel Like Im Being Watched 3. Dolls: Just No and 4. BARNEY!!!!!!!:nope: :nope:: HELP ME - isaakbri :sweatdrop: P.S: I Am A Wussy

The 978
11-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Panofobi :cry: (Scared from everything.)

Boomer
11-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Oh! And another is rats. I HATE RATS!

Lucky you. I have one.
And a boa.

What are the odds?:p

Turtwig1123
11-06-2013, 01:55 AM
death
utter nothingness
being forgoten
the dark
:panic:

Splendid
11-06-2013, 03:14 AM
Aliens.
The dark.
Insects.
Majora's Mask, dear lord that game is creepy.... doesn't mean i don't like it though.
The weird part of youtube. o_e''
Oh and Teletubbies. I don't know how I watched that as a kid...

Giygas.

ADMex1
11-06-2013, 03:22 AM
Fear. Nothing.

Azza03
11-06-2013, 10:01 AM
The city of chernobyl. I don't like the sounds of it. there are mutated animals there!

Valentine
11-06-2013, 02:19 PM
You are probably the most mature 10-11 year old I have ever met. Well there are more... But have never seen them in the Internet.
And yes I know fears are not things. But reading fears, just gives me the creeps.

Nah. Paws is very mature too.

~Valentine <3

GummiBear64
11-07-2013, 11:30 PM
They're all scary fears but mimes are the scariest.

RedwoodGirl
11-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Spiders...
Outside in the dark..

Oh, and hip hop creeps me out.. I hate that "new" music... I'm more of a metal/rock girlio. I'm a fangirl. :3 To Andy Biersack. xD ;)

BATBENNIS
11-09-2013, 03:03 AM
I fear the possibility of pooping my pants in school.

Abdolhai talebi
11-09-2013, 01:08 PM
My fear is Leatherface.
The main character of a horror movie called : Texas chain saw massacre.
But im less afraid of him for now.

Dan9955
11-10-2013, 02:51 AM
I'm scared of those type of weird clowns... Those scary ones and creepy ones

GummiBear64
11-10-2013, 05:13 AM
I'm scared of those type of weird clowns... Those scary ones and creepy ones

Like the movie and book IT or mimes?

Valentine
11-10-2013, 08:35 AM
My fear is Leatherface.
The main character of a horror movie called : Texas chain saw massacre.
But im less afraid of him for now.

Leatherface isn't a bad guy. I actually think he is awesome.

~Valentine <3

imkingas
11-10-2013, 08:38 AM
I'm scared of homeworks and exams.

Valentine
11-10-2013, 08:42 AM
I'm scared of homeworks and exams.

You must be very weak minded. I am so sorry.. :'(

~Valentine <3

GoonCrafter
11-10-2013, 08:56 AM
I have a couple things that i fear, but my greatest fear can be summed up in this quote...

“Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
― Francis Chan

NOTE: I am not religious, in which is sort of weird that the quote above came from a preacher's book...

ProTopianX
11-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Ever since I watched the Horror Movie "Predators" I've been scared of the Dark ever since..:sweatdrop:
I always see a Vision of the Mother Alien giving Birth to a Child that will soon eat her afterwards.. :nope:

Abdolhai talebi
11-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Leatherface isn't a bad guy. I actually think he is awesome.

~Valentine <3

A guy who makes human's into peace's may be awesome for some people.
Also he does alot of other stuff...im pretty sure you know what im talking about.