PDA

View Full Version : Growtopias economy seems to have an issue

Brennanber
11-02-2013, 06:05 AM
The issue i see is that there is no "bridge" between starting poor then becoming rich anymore. The main farming source coral is gone. Yes there are plenty of other farmable things but they dont give as many gems and are not 100% productive (like gold to me often lost seeds, not gained) its really just rich people continuing to make hundreds of world locks a month then spending it all then the newer players just kinda splicing some stuff then get scammed then trade a little.
I drew a little diagram of what i believe the growtopia economy looks like.

Bob Will
11-02-2013, 06:18 AM
The issue i see is that there is no "bridge" between starting poor then becoming rich anymore. The main farming source coral is gone. Yes there are plenty of other farmable things but they dont give as many gems and are not 100% productive (like gold to me often lost seeds, not gained) its really just rich people continuing to make hundreds of world locks a month then spending it all then the newer players just kinda splicing some stuff then get scammed then trade a little.
I drew a little diagram of what i believe the growtopia economy looks like.
I might be one of the few left who still coral farm.

Brennanber
11-02-2013, 06:25 AM
I might be one of the few left who still coral farm.

Coral farming is still effective but it just takes too long now. Its turned into a long time farming thing that takes a while.