PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Designs - Signature and Avatar Art Shop

Crystalia
11-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Notice:

For those requesting signatures/avatars with their Growtopian: It would help me greatly if you provided a screenshot with your character in an area with no one else in it, and that you chat log and inventory is closed.

For your information, a render is an image with no background. Good places to .png. renders are: Planet Renders (http://planetrenders.net), Renders Graphiques (http://www.renders-graphiques.fr) (this site is in French, but it is easy to find the render you desire), Baka Renders (http://bakarenders.com/renders/), and lastly Google (www.google.com)!

Just type in what you want and put the render next to it. Renders are always .pngs. so for me I'd search say "Crystal Render" and find .pngs to use.

Shop Rules:

1. Please get your own photobucket or imageshack account to upload the finished signature on. Signatures will be kept on my photobucket account for up to 48 hours, after that you will have to save the image to your desktop.

2. I am not a machine. Making signatures isn't a short process especially for the more complicated ones. If you don't get your signature as soon as you'd like, please do not complain. As I have school, and mainly make signatures for fun and practice.

3. Please use the request form specified.

Shop Owner: Crysthalia
Program(s): Gimp, Paint and Photoshop.
Makes: Signatures and Avatars.
Activity: 5-7 days a week.

Request Form:

Type of Graphic (Signature or Avatar):
Render:
Background:
Text:
Font (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"):
Notes (If you have any special requests):
Private Message when done?:

Price:

Crystal Designs is a non-profit signature and avatar shop, however if you would like to pay for your signature then you are more than welcome to. Please do not feel pressured to pay, as I will not force you to.

Examples:

Knightmare
11-03-2013, 06:38 AM
I really like those signatures

Thanks again! :)

Dark_Heat
11-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Wow! Those look great. Let me just do the Imageshack/PhotoBucket account and the other requirements.

Request Form:

Signature
Render- I'm lost. Surprise me?
One Again,lost on Background..same as above?
Text Colour? If so,Green?
8 Bit Wonder
Notes: Render websites are a big maze. :sweatdrop:
Yes. Yes. Yes..

Crystalia
11-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Wow! Those look great. Let me just do the Imageshack/PhotoBucket account and the other requirements.

Request Form:

Signature
Render- I'm lost. Surprise me?
One Again,lost on Background..same as above?
Text Colour? If so,Green?

Hi there, and thank you for requesting a signature!

A render is a really important aspect of the signature, and is something that can turn a crappy signature into something amazing and vintage. If you would take the time to list things you like (ninjas, knights, flames, etc), then I could possibly base a render off that.

Thank you.

Dark_Heat
11-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Hi there, and thank you for requesting a signature!

A render is a really important aspect of the signature, and is something that can turn a crappy signature into something amazing and vintage. If you would take the time to list things you like (ninjas, knights, flames, etc), then I could possibly base a render off..Sorry Darkheat Accidently erased half of this. :sweatdrop:

Uhmm..I like Dark Flames? Uhm...monsters..Beasts..Growtopia..Swords..Chaos.. Darkness...Makes me seem like a fantasy lover. :sweatdrop:

Trust me..I'm not.

trice
11-04-2013, 11:10 AM
May I get one?
I like ice, tridents, gold, freeze wands.
Surprise me.

minha1234
11-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Request Form:

Type of Graphic (Signature or Avatar): Signature.
Render: Err, I'm not sure. Some things I like are ice/snow, silver, the moon, and other.. stuff.
Background: Background color? Blue (preferably light, but it doesn't matter)
Text: minha1234
Font (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"): Adolphus (it's in dafont.com, page 7 under the Retro section)
Notes (If you have any special requests): N/A
Private Message when done?: Okay.

EDIT: I prefer the m lowercase for the text, but if ya made it capitalized, oh well, too late now. (By the way, what size do you make the signatures? ___ x ___)

Crystalia
11-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Requests shall be completed in the next 24 hours. Unfortunately, my brothers and I are stuck at my father's house, and with one computer shared by three children, it's going to be a little hard to share it around.

I will also have to download GIMP onto his computer, so I am sorry in advance for the slight delay. :sweatdrop:

Crystalia
11-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Uhmm..I like Dark Flames? Uhm...monsters..Beasts..Growtopia..Swords..Chaos.. Darkness...Makes me seem like a fantasy lover. :sweatdrop:

Trust me..I'm not.

Ok, sounds good. I'll start yours after I finish Minha1234's.

May I get one?
I like ice, tridents, gold, freeze wands.
Surprise me.

Hmm, I'll see what I can do with that. Though, it would really help if you could fill out the request form, so that way I can see exactly what you want.