PDA

View Full Version : Signature generator

Brennanber
11-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Ive been noticing people really want signatures so im starting to code my own signature generator. You type in your name and then you will press buttons to make a firework,explosion,water, etc effects to go off next to it. I have no clue about how long this will take : / maybe an hour or if i run into bugs or just become lazy a week.

Edit* im done with 3 effects already but im trying to make an efficient way to change the backround color.

Maybe i can convince my friend bonzai to help me.

Ok i have my ALPHA version ready. There are no bugs but its really small. This took ten minutes. Ill work more on it later. http://www.mediafire.com/?k6d7id3c39uplod

There are only 3 effects but i guess some may like it. Press the keys 1 2 and 3.

Friboy8
11-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Ive been noticing people really want signatures so im starting to code my own signature generator. You type in your name and then you will press buttons to make a firework,explosion,water, etc effects to go off next to it. I have no clue about how long this will take : / maybe an hour or if i run into bugs or just become lazy a week.

Edit* im done with 3 effects already but im trying to make an efficient way to change the backround color.

Maybe i can convince my friend bonzai to help me.

WOW this will help everyone greatly :hat:
Could I just ask, could you tell me how you learnt to code :)
Or u could pm me :wave:
Thx ~Fri8

Brennanber
11-03-2013, 09:50 PM
WOW this will help everyone greatly :hat:
Could I just ask, could you tell me how you learnt to code :)
Or u could pm me :wave:
Thx ~Fri8

Its actually only 18 lines of code for what i have so far :sweatdrop: anyway the code im using for this project is easy but efficient its called GML (game maker language) but i love to teach :D ill pm you about that.

Joe1
11-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Its actually only 18 lines of code for what i have so far :sweatdrop: anyway the code im using for this project is easy but efficient its called GML (game maker language) but i love to teach :D ill pm you about that.
Maybe only 18 lines but u did a great job on it :)