PDA

View Full Version : Quote Of The Day

thinmaster
11-04-2013, 02:54 AM
In order to succeed, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure.
-Bill Cosby

Knightmare
11-04-2013, 03:10 AM
Wrong Subforum (RTsoft Tavern for future use ;p)

But yeah, I used that quote for my English paper like 1-2 weeks ago XD (no joke)

Pretty Good Quote

awesomekyle
11-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Wrong Subforum (RTsoft Tavern for future use ;p)

But yeah, I used that quote for my English paper like 1-2 weeks ago XD (no joke)

Pretty Good Quote

For all of you who keep saying this belongs in the ______ sub form then read this: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?9965-Guide-for-the-new-forum-user-READ-BEFORE-POSTING-(Rules-added-3-11-13)
Let me give you a nice quote:

DO NOT MINI-MOD

Mini-modding is when a user who isn't a staff attempts to moderate the forum. As well as contributing to spam, this creates annoyance.

Examples of mini-modding include:
“This thread should be closed”
“This should be in this sub-forum”

If you only are on the thread to mini-mod, DO NOT POST ANYTHING AT ALL AS YOU ARE SPAMMING BY DOING SO. A friendly reminder via pm, or in a post AFTER you have acknowledged and placed effort into replying the original topic is perfectly fine but simply posting “---CLOSED THREAD—“ or anything similar to that will not be tolerated. Pm a forum moderator if you wish for a thread to be closed, moved to another forum and such.
She a mod. Listen to her....

Legoaddict
11-04-2013, 03:21 AM
The definination of breaking rare items in the hoping a of a seed... Lol
(P.s. Yay ur now on the fourms (⌒▽⌒))

Knightmare
11-04-2013, 03:21 AM
For all of you who keep saying this belongs in the ______ sub form then read this: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?9965-Guide-for-the-new-forum-user-READ-BEFORE-POSTING-(Rules-added-3-11-13)
Let me give you a nice quote:

Hes a mod. Listen to him....

"She" and inactive but ok..

Sorry for trying to be helpful. Wasn't even trying to be "MODLY."

I only tried helping because his/her Forum account was made in November. (._.)

EDIT: I'm Not going to reply to the message under this as it is more spam.

I only wanted to share my thoughts about the quote.

I could copy and paste my paper for proof.. But WHO CARES.

awesomekyle
11-04-2013, 03:27 AM
"She" and inactive but ok..

Sorry for trying to be helpful. Wasn't even trying to be "MODLY."

I only tried helping because his/her Forum account was made in November. (._.)

I meant SHE. I'm just tired of people not reading it, but I do understand your part, just helping. But either way, its considered spam........