PDA

View Full Version : how do u kill the dragons?

11-25-2002, 02:38 PM
hey, my game will not let me save, so every time i die, i have to do it all over again. I keep getting killed by the dragons. what is the best way to kill them?

thanx

11-26-2002, 08:54 AM
get the best weapons by buying it !
why can't you save your game?

mimifish
11-26-2002, 09:13 AM
Quote[/b] ]my game will not let me save

What exactly did you mean? Were you playing on a computer where you were NOT allowed to write any data on it? Or you do not know how to save the game? Or you do not have a save machine nearby the dragon?

As for killing dragon, there are a few things you need to know:

1. if you do not have very high magic or defense (High magic will reduce the chance that the dragon successfully casts the magic; while high defense will reduce the damage the dragon's magic does.), do not even try to kill the dragon at all! If no screenlock, just go through it. Even if there is a screenlock, most of the time the screen would unlock if you kill every other monsters.

2. Unless you have extremely high magic that you can cast hellfire spell like the way you cast fireball spell, the best way to kill a dragon is to use sword (Clawsword or Light sword) or bow (Heavy bow with bow lore or firebow). I prefer light sword. Simply go to him and chop him like crazy. Since the dragon does not have other physical attack action, you only need to make sure not to come too close to be touched.

11-27-2002, 03:20 AM
whenever i went to the saving machines, it would shut down, but i have fixed the problem. thanx for the info about dragons as well. Now is there any tricks to getting more gold? and how do u get all those potions that are on the cliff?

thanx

madgamer
08-13-2004, 07:10 PM
go to the duck island after talking to the king. then go west-north to get the treasures over there.

madgamer
08-14-2004, 04:45 AM
oh, and what cliff are you talking about? near the man who sells you the herb boots where you can see the cliff but can't go there?

Kat
08-14-2004, 02:52 PM
You get the potions and such on the cliff, when the King sends you *up into the mountains*