PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft help!

Boomer
11-05-2013, 01:22 PM
So I finally got my iPad back, and now I want to play Minecraft PE. I have the Lite version, but I don't really feel like spend $7 on the full version. Does anyone know where I can download it free without any bugs or viruses?

DevinS
11-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Google is your friend, ask him! :)

Boomer
11-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Google is your friend, ask him! :)

I have. But what Google doesn't tell you is that some of these so called "free games" will infect your PC/tablet with bugs and viruses, and then hack into your files and GT life.:panic::panic:

DevinS
11-05-2013, 02:11 PM
I have. But what Google doesn't tell you is that some of these so called "free games" will infect your PC/tablet with bugs and viruses, and then hack into your files and GT life.:panic::panic:

If you want to do it in the illegal way then jailbreak your device and seach in google: "How to download Minecraft PE with Jailbreak".

Boomer
11-05-2013, 02:42 PM
If you want to do it in the illegal way then jailbreak your device and seach in google: "How to download Minecraft PE with Jailbreak".

I'll talk to my dad about it. He's a computer wiz and might be able to help.

Person1507
11-05-2013, 03:17 PM
DevinS, you are actually scaring me by saying Boomer could use Minecraft the illegal way.

DevinS
11-05-2013, 03:24 PM
DevinS, you are actually scaring me by saying Boomer could use Minecraft the illegal way.

Why? When he wants the game for free there is no legal way. Just telling the truth.

Jrlicup
11-05-2013, 03:36 PM

Hey, if he want minecraft PE for free he has to jailbreak it.It's illegal but heck!I wouldn't want to pay $7 just for a simple app(that is addicting but not as much as Growtopia).

Boomer
11-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Hey, if he want minecraft PE for free he has to jailbreak it.It's illegal but heck!I wouldn't want to pay $7 just for a simple app(that is addicting but not as much as Growtopia).

Yup; Minecraft is cool, but I can't grow Boxing Gloves in Minecraft.

I see lots of websites and videos that show people downloading just fine, and people saying how well it works, but how do I know they aren't just workers of the company?

Ilikecats
11-05-2013, 04:43 PM
on minecraft pc has bug not the pe version but in the pe version there are gliches :P you can do

Boomer
11-05-2013, 04:45 PM
on minecraft pc has bug not the pe version but in the pe version there are gliches :P you can do

Not those kinds of bugs, but hacking bugs. The kinds that will hack into your data and steal info. Some websites have been shut down because they were actually pirating.

Ilikecats
11-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Not those kinds of bugs, but hacking bugs. The kinds that will hack into your data and steal info. Some websites have been shut down because they were actually pirating.

yea that cant happen on pe you dont have to make account for it:sweatdrop: on like pc u have to

Boomer
11-05-2013, 06:17 PM
yea that cant happen on pe you dont have to make account for it:sweatdrop: on like pc u have to

Thanks, cat. I'll look into it.:wave:

Brennanber
11-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Jailbreak and use vshare. Its non illegal because it logs onto their account and downloads it for you then logs out. Which i have asked apple support about and it is allowed.

trice
11-05-2013, 10:47 PM
1. Find someone who has Minecraft Full. They bought.
2. Ask them to login with their play account/ app store account
3. Go to downloads
4. Search till you find Minecraft.
5. Press the cloud icon.
Congrats!

GAMEFREAK
11-06-2013, 01:18 AM
If any of your friends have it why not ask for their password and email to sign in and download it?
:confused: