PDA

View Full Version : Geesh..

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 12:42 AM
Nobody has a cool profile.. COME ON PEOPLE! How about this.. Everyday i will choose a person who has the coolest profile EVERYDAY! if you win.. I will msg you what world to meet me in a give you a prize the winners will be announced AFTER i give the prize. put your account if you think it is worthy. Thanks.
~Love. Tinyshiny. :*

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Nobody wants to win..? Lmao

John Michael Aguado
11-06-2013, 09:58 AM
If anyone can make an awesome profile, they would come and post it here...
...But since nobody commented,NOBODY WINS!

Boomer
11-06-2013, 02:04 PM
What about me?

l0l
11-07-2013, 02:10 AM
Ok, challenge accepted

DeathAngelz
11-07-2013, 04:11 AM
If you mean Forum profile then me I guess

Fuzzy Peach
11-07-2013, 02:36 PM
I have ok profile not the best but its still custom :3

Valentine
11-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Nobody has a cool profile.. COME ON PEOPLE! How about this.. Everyday i will choose a person who has the coolest profile EVERYDAY! if you win.. I will msg you what world to meet me in a give you a prize the winners will be announced AFTER i give the prize. put your account if you think it is worthy. Thanks.

I don't like your profile.

~Valentine <3

RedwoodGirl
11-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Nobody wants to win..? Lmao

You shouldnt judge peoples profiles. It's just not right... :prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

~Valentine <3

BTW, I love how you just said that Valentine. xD you sound like me. :yeah:

najimac
11-07-2013, 04:16 PM
You shouldnt judge peoples profiles. It's just not right... :prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I love how you just said that Valentine. xD you sound like me. :yeah:
Yes, You cant judge them from their profile, You cant judge mine because its encrypted.

RedwoodGirl
11-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Yes, judging isn't right. Maybe we like our profiles plain, tiny. So why you would judge us on it? Wow... What have the forums become? Now we are judged on our profile customization/looks... Just... Wow... I'm very shocked at how we are judged by someone and nobody stands up against this except Valentine, Najimac, and I. And if you don't like my profile, tough luck. I like it and I'm not going to change it just for your likings. And if anyone tries to stand against me, I wont care, because I'm just telling you the truth. This is pathetic. I'm very disappointed in you, tiny. Judging is for noobs. Not for the people who are true friends who want to help others. Shame on you for judging. It's sickening. I'm just so disappointed in you... And I'm sure others are too.

Jack Bowe
11-07-2013, 07:26 PM
If you mean the colour scheme, only some people know you can actually do so, I might make a post about it.
But if you mean other things, like albums and such, only some people are comfortable with expressing themselves in images or showing them self to the world.

If you want to look at my profile for the scheme, go ahead, but on my screen, yours is plain? So maybe you should make a cool one before complaining about others not doing so.

~Jack Bowe:wave:

tinyshiny
11-07-2013, 11:46 PM

~Valentine <3

If all youre going to do is post negative comments the DONT POST AT ALL! Its annoying. Thanks! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Im not necisarillly judging there profile im just seeing which one has the coolest colors.. Encouraging people to be creative.. :/

RedwoodGirl
11-08-2013, 02:12 PM
If all youre going to do is post negative comments the DONT POST AT ALL! Its annoying. Thanks! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Im not necisarillly judging there profile im just seeing which one has the coolest colors.. Encouraging people to be creative.. :/

well, if all your going to do it spam comments and threads, DON'T POST AT ALL! Its annoying. Thanks! :)

Boomer
11-08-2013, 02:26 PM

~Valentine <3

I just finally saw Tiny's profile, and yes, I don't like it. It hurts my eyes...

- - - Updated - - -

And if you're going to start something spammy, don't start anything at all.

iCat
11-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Chill guys, it's a small competition. Yes, I agree tiny it does help encourage creativity. Besides redwood technically you've posted like 3 times on this thread.. It's not even long. Anyways, Good luck choosing.

RedwoodGirl
11-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Chill guys, it's a small competition. Yes, I agree tiny it does help encourage creativity. Besides redwood technically you've posted like 3 times on this thread.. It's not even long. Anyways, Good luck choosing.

Yeah, so? At least I say stuff that's worth talking about. :3

minha1234
11-08-2013, 04:10 PM
well, if all your going to do it spam comments and threads, DON'T POST AT ALL! Its annoying. Thanks! :)

Haha, why do I find the above comment oddly hypocritical?

RedwoodGirl
11-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Haha, why do I find the above comment oddly hypocritical?

Because it is. ;) xD :panic:

Blockypenguin
11-08-2013, 07:23 PM

Some people might find that a bit offensive.Simple can equal cool to them.

RedwoodGirl
11-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Some people might find that a bit offensive.Simple can equal cool to them.

See? Even Blocky agrees. Judging just isn't right.:prophet:

DarkGator
11-08-2013, 07:33 PM
The best Profile...yep sure and then who has the best face..

-DarkGator:hat:

minha1234
11-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Because it is. ;) xD :panic:

Oh yeah, I just remembered.

See? Even Blocky agrees. Judging just isn't right.:prophet:

What's wrong and what's right is not for you to decide. Judging could hurt someone's feelings, yeah, but they could also make someone feel good. Of course, in general, it's not something you usually should do.

But just because feelings could get hurt doesn't mean it's wrong. People have different opinions about different things, so one could feel amazingly well about something and another could feel just the opposite.

Say, for example, someone lied about having a "sister". This could infuriate people who knew the truth, but it could also make someone who supported this "sister" relieved.

My point is, that what someone feels about something doesn't determine whether it is right or not.