PDA

View Full Version : Is tinyshiny famous..?

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Hehehehehe

KillerXD
11-06-2013, 02:15 AM
Hehehehehe

If you are talking about growtopia, post in the Growtopia General Chat Sub-Forum. No need to junk up the RTSoft Tavern.

SuperJ
11-06-2013, 02:24 AM
HeheheheheThe old "am I famouse" thing. No need to post these kinds of threads because, who cares if you are not famouse? I am not famouse, and a lot of us aren't. It's the responsibility and the maturity of the person that matters most of all. I think you are a pretty cool person, that's what matters.

ADMex1
11-06-2013, 02:33 AM
She? I always thought Tiny was a male for as long as I have known her..I am just now finding this out.

Reballoo
11-06-2013, 02:33 AM
The old "am I famouse" thing. No need to post these kinds of threads because, who cares if you are not famouse? I am not famouse, and a lot of us aren't. It's the responsibility and the maturity of the person that matters most of all. I think you are a pretty cool person, that's what matters.

You are corect except for 1 thing. You are famous

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 02:35 AM
The old "am I famouse" thing. No need to post these kinds of threads because, who cares if you are not famouse? I am not famouse, and a lot of us aren't. It's the responsibility and the maturity of the person that matters most of all. I think you are a pretty cool person, that's what matters.

:P just bored. ;) Huehue I love your signature btw..

- - - Updated - - -

She? I always thought Tiny was a male for as long as I have known her..I am just now finding this out.

How did you not know i was dating Player3D3.. if you knew that then you had to of known i was a girl ( unless i was Bisexual..)

SuperJ
11-06-2013, 02:36 AM
You are corect except for 1 thing. You are famousHehe, thanks, but I am not really that kind of "JakeShore" famouse. :sweatdrop: Anyways I don't want to be famouse, friends and charecter is all I need.

- - - Updated - - -

:P just bored. ;) Huehue I love your signature btw..

- - - Updated - - -

How did you not know i was dating Player3D3.. if you knew that then you had to of known i was a girl ( unless i was Bisexual..)Hehe, thanks.

minha1234
11-06-2013, 02:51 AM
I'd have said you were famous but I won't because you keep making threads like these and say it in broadcasts as well.

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 02:55 AM
Hehe, thanks, but I am not really that kind of "JakeShore" famouse. :sweatdrop: Anyways I don't want to be famouse, friends and charecter is all I need.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe, thanks. i give you an internet. ;) have no idea if thats a good thing though.. :P

Morphieus
11-06-2013, 03:30 AM
If you are talking about growtopia, post in the Growtopia General Chat Sub-Forum. No need to junk up the RTSoft Tavern.
This is the Tavern they can talk about what ever they want including Growtopia...

Azza03
11-06-2013, 09:59 AM
I don't know. I've never seen you in Growtopia myself, but that doesn't mean you're not famous!