PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting bullied by herobrine66

Giovanni Barcia
11-06-2013, 02:36 AM
Idk how he found my email but this is what he wrote. (I edited swears)

On Nov 1, 2013, at 8:47 PM, Aiden Lee <aidenlee894@gmail.com> wrote:

F*** YOU LITTLE PIECE OF HORSE S*** YOU BANG YOUR F****** DAD'S SANDY A****** AND BLOW HIM TILL HE COMES INTO UR F****** V***** EVERYTHING ON YOU IS WHITE FROM CUM FROM GETTING GANGBANGED AND JACKING OFF AND GIVING BJS FOR FREE YOU MOTH********. THEN YOU F*** UR MOM WITH THE D*** YOU DONT HAVE. SH******* LIKE YOU SHOULDNT EXIST. THAT WAS MY 11 YR OLD BROTHER U TOOK HIS FRIKING DIRT YOU PIECE OF UNHOLY S***. GOD WILL ****ING HAMMER INTO S*** WHEN YOU GO DOWN TO HE**. NOW GO SUCK A D*** LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.

KillerXD
11-06-2013, 02:39 AM

F*** YOU LITTLE PIECE OF HORSE S*** YOU BANG YOUR F****** DAD'S SANDY A****** AND BLOW HIM TILL HE COMES INTO UR F****** V***** EVERYTHING ON YOU IS WHITE FROM CUM FROM GETTING GANGBANGED AND JACKING OFF AND GIVING BJS FOR FREE YOU MOTH********. THEN YOU F*** UR MOM WITH THE D*** YOU DONT HAVE. SH******* LIKE YOU SHOULDNT EXIST. THAT WAS MY 11 YR OLD BROTHER U TOOK HIS FRIKING DIRT YOU PIECE OF UNHOLY S***. GOD WILL ****ING HAMMER INTO S*** WHEN YOU GO DOWN TO HE**. NOW GO SUCK A D*** LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.

I've heard of HEROBRINE66. If he emailed you that, well, then ignore it, or tell a guardian/parent. (If you have 'em.) if you don't, then give Google a email about this.

CheeseBox
11-06-2013, 06:20 AM
Make it so emails you get from him goes to spam.
Or ignore it if he sends more....just delete.

RevJustice
11-06-2013, 06:28 AM

Sheesh, he must be te funniest kid in school.

TIMTAM
11-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Wow, can you please sensor a few more of those words? Thanks, also considering that this did not happen on growtopia and it happened on your email then maybe block him and tell someone! Are you sure it is from herobrine???

Dubsidia
11-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Omg that's horrible D: I feel bad

Crystalia
11-06-2013, 06:42 AM

Wow, that's terrible. Some people just don't care about how other people feel. I'm sure if he received an email similar to this he wouldn't be very happy about it.

I would suggest that you block his email account instantly and let your parents know. They are your parents, and they will understand your situation.

Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

It would also be a good idea to censor more of the words as they are quite innapropriate and some of our younger players may not know what they are. It would also be an even better idea to remove the text entirely. It is a serious issue, but we don't need to know exactly what he has said.

Dark_Heat
11-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Would this be counted as Cyber Bullying,as it is inappropriate to Cyber Bully..and the E-mail..ugh Wow..
He must of had a lot of sugar to be that hyper-active.

LittleSirP
11-06-2013, 08:32 AM
It's called cyber bullying.
You need to tell a parent.
This act is punishable by law.
They can track down the I.P. and stuff like that.
-Little

BenXxxXZero
11-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Talk to an adult or the game mod the ban this attitude of his..
And I find the email funny lol..

Julio Mendoza
11-06-2013, 12:58 PM

First of all, black list his name email, in other words block it. If you don't know how to do that. Email Google support With a picture of this email, cyber bullying is a serious matter, and the sooner this user is punished, the better.

I wish you luck on the matter.

Lolz763
11-06-2013, 01:13 PM
can you teach me how to report some body scam me :cry:

Boomer
11-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Wow. Just wow. Did you do anything to make him angry?

Giovanni Barcia
11-06-2013, 09:40 PM
can you teach me how to report some body scam me :cry:

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?34-Growtopia-Bug-Reports-and-Problems here

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Just wow. Did you do anything to make him angry?

Nothing just met him

Brennanber
11-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Give me his ip from that email and ill give him a little "wake up call" if you send emails to strangers they can receive your information

trice
11-06-2013, 11:18 PM
He must be 11. Crying over dirt...
I also have a question. It is inappropriate though, so I will reframe from asking.

Megazork
11-06-2013, 11:48 PM
People that say things like that are usually ignorant or underaged people that result to profanity without a single clue of their stupidity

Rabidpotato
11-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Isn't he just a little bundle of rage! How cute...

SlaSHadow
11-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Well, obviously you should blacklist him.

But, how is cyber-bullying a thing? Just close your eyes, turn your PC off it's a screen you can walk away.

Problem solved/

Brennanber
11-07-2013, 03:34 AM
:cry: I feel ya man. :cry:

It never stops for me. Hope it stops for you. :cry:

Wokko ive seen the posts. You are not being bullied. Thats how people act on the Internet when people tell you to die, they dont actually expect you to die. People are natural jerks :3

Boomer
11-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Nothing just met him

Some people these days...just ignore him and move on with life. He's trying to drag you down to his level. Ignore and you'll be fine.

DevinS
11-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Just delete and ignore that e-mail. You can add the e-mail to your spam list so these mails go to the spam folder.

playerde
11-07-2013, 03:11 PM

Get a screenshot and post it. HE will be banned.