PDA

View Full Version : Lets get to know eachother!

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 03:26 AM
Ok so this thread we get to know eachother.. ill start off.. Hey my name is Emily but alot of you know me as Tinyshiny thats my in game name amd forum name, I live in Pennsylvania. i am currently employed at best buy as a cashier. Im 18 and im currently in a relationship with robert but you probably know him as Player.. I dont have a license and im planning to get one.. I am a female obviously.. And i have a fun personality im usually never serious and love Playing Soccer. Im a senior at Muhlenburg High School.. Thats all about me, hehe

OH YEAH! AND IM ADDICTED TO MINTS!

Reballoo
11-06-2013, 03:37 AM
Hello i am reballoo. I will not say my name. (Its in one of my worlds) A lot of people call me red balloon, and rebaloon, and i really don't like it. One person called me a baboon... I do not reveal my personal info to most people. Sometimes i say i am 8, sometimes i say i'm 36. But you will never know my real age. I do not tell my gender, but a lot of people can guess. I really like the feeling you get when you help people. I try to be friendly even to meaners. When somebody calls me a noob, i just say they have a poor inner vocab. Most of them don't know what that means though. If i see forumers in game i have read about, i will say hi. I wish they made a silver color off hair in growtopia so i can look like myself in real life, but unfortunately no. Oh. And if i wake up with my hair gone, or if you touch my hair at all... Im not even gonna say it but it will not be pretty. I have split personality a lot of the time. Sometimes i can take a joke, and sometimes i gotta be serious. I have a pet bunny named rebal (thats wear my name comes from. Can you guess my last name?), and a turtle named teeter. And that is all there is to know i guess.

TheDarkWolf
11-06-2013, 03:43 AM
Hi, I'm a human. I'm a girl. My name is Ariana. Hi. Uh. I like talking back to teachers and make them go silent because of my completely reasonable questions. My in game name is the same as my forums name. Don't message me for help. :p Basketball is awesome. I'm in 9th grade this year. I'm still 13 because my birthday hasn't past. Seriously, why is that so weird?

Yes. That is it.

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 03:44 AM
Hello i am reballoo. I will not say my name. (Its in one of my worlds) A lot of people call me red balloon, and rebaloon, and i really don't like it. One person called me a baboon... I do not reveal my personal info to most people. Sometimes i say i am 8, sometimes i say i'm 36. But you will never know my real age. I do not tell my gender, but a lot of people can guess. I really like the feeling you get when you help people. I try to be friendly even to meaners. When somebody calls me a noob, i just say they have a poor inner vocab. Most of them don't know what that means though. If i see forumers in game i have read about, i will say hi. I wish they made a silver color off hair in growtopia so i can look like myself in real life, but unfortunately no. Oh. And if i wake up with my hair gone, or if you touch my hair at all... Im not even gonna say it but it will not be pretty. I have split personality a lot of the time. Sometimes i can take a joke, and sometimes i gotta be serious. I have a pet bunny named rebal (thats wear my name comes from. Can you guess my last name?), and a turtle named teeter. And that is all there is to know i guess. That was pretty interesting, I always find it fun to know about a person.. Im guessing you wanna know where my name came from?

Splendid
11-06-2013, 03:46 AM
Hi, I am a cactus. I live in the North Pole. My favorite holiday is Easter. I somehow can move around, and I have a face. I can also run really fast. My favorite food is ramen noodles.

bored

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 03:46 AM
Hi, I'm a human. I'm a girl. My name is Ariana. Hi. Uh. I like talking back to teachers and make them go silent because of my completely reasonable questions. My in game name is the same as my forums name. Don't message me for help. :p Basketball is awesome. I'm in 9th grade this year. I'm still 13 because my birthday hasn't past. Seriously, why is that so weird?

Yes. That is it.

You seem interesting. WOAH WHY DID IT POST TWO? :Scratch:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. That is it.

You seem interesting.

Reballoo
11-06-2013, 03:48 AM
That was pretty interesting, I always find it fun to know about a person.. Im guessing you wanna know where my name came from?

Sure. I love making new friends. Btw i do not reveal personal info for fear of racial criticism, and getting made fun of for my name, age etc. if anybody trustworthy really wants to know, then they can find me in game, or leave me a msg.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I am a cactus. I live in the North Pole. My favorite holiday is Easter. I somehow can move around, and I have a face. I can also run really fast.

bored

I wish i was part of your rare species... Your a cathladanawannaplt right? They rock.

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 03:53 AM
Sure. I love making new friends. Btw i do not reveal personal info for fear of racial criticism, and getting made fun of for my name, age etc. if anybody trustworthy really wants to know, then they can find me in game, or leave me a msg.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish i was part of your rare species... Your a cathladanawannaplt right? They rock.Man, Dont feel scared to share info i dont judge (Unless your my Boyfriend ill joke around..) The world is made for secret to be shared and names to be said i mean if your totally uncomfortable then its ok you dont have to share but if you wanna talk to me through msg thats ok two,

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I am a cactus. I live in the North Pole. My favorite holiday is Easter. I somehow can move around, and I have a face. I can also run really fast. My favorite food is ramen noodles.

bored I love Cactus' ;)

Reballoo
11-06-2013, 03:58 AM
Man, Dont feel scared to share info i dont judge (Unless your my Boyfriend ill joke around..) The world is made for secret to be shared and names to be said i mean if your totally uncomfortable then its ok you dont have to share but if you wanna talk to me through msg thats ok two,

- - - Updated - - -

I love Cactus' ;)

I am not scared or uncomfortable. I just think conflict can be avoided, when you do not give anything to have conflict over.
Ps. Cacti (aka cathaladanawannaplt) rock!

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 04:06 AM
I am not scared or uncomfortable. I just think conflict can be avoided, when you do not give anything to have conflict over.
Ps. Cacti (aka cathaladanawannaplt) rock!

The conflict cant be avoided if there is NO conflict. Hehehe, but i see what you mean!

Player3D3
11-06-2013, 04:18 AM
Pulling up User File 1234127123412**

Name: Player3D3

Likes: Growtopia, Roblox, Physics, Trigonamatry, Math and Science.
Dislikes: Cruel Indviduals, When a physics simulation crashes.

Dating:tinyshiny
Best Friends: RedwoodGirl, brounds

Short Bio:I am smart and I enjoy spending time with friends. I do online classes durimg the day. I volunteer in my community and I tutor youth at times.

Documentation End**

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Pulling up User File 1234127123412**

Name: Player3D3

Likes: Growtopia, Roblox, Physics, Trigonamatry, Math and Science.
Dislikes: Cruel Indviduals, When a physics simulation crashes.

Dating:tinyshiny
Best Friends: RedwoodGirl, brounds

Short Bio:I am smart and I enjoy spending time with friends. I do online classes durimg the day. I volunteer in my community and I tutor youth at times.

Documentation End**
I cant get over princess celestia.. I also cant get over mints.. I have had 13 in the last 5 minutes..

Player3D3
11-06-2013, 04:31 AM
I cant get over princess celestia.. I also cant get over mints.. I have had 13 in the last 5 minutes..

You probaly need everyone one of those mints too.

tinyshiny
11-06-2013, 04:33 AM
You probaly need everyone one of those mints too.

Shuuuuuutup.. Im addicted lol theyre soo goood.. Lol i feel like a tubby.

John Michael Aguado
11-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Shuuuuuutup.. Im addicted lol theyre soo goood.. Lol i feel like a tubby.

You heard of SIX PACKED TABS!? You better get on a mint-free diet right now...

Jeremy012
11-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Hello, my name is Jeremy, im 13 Yrs old, and im in the 7th grade, i live in 105 J. Posadas Ave sucat, muntinlupa city (Philipines$). Im in a relationship with Julia Im focused really a lot on my studies (probably the reason of inactivness) and i like pie...

Information for all you stalkers out there

LittleSirP
11-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Hello,
I am Julian Medina,I am 11 years old.
I reside in the Philippines,somewhere in manila.
I am in the 6th grade and I study at XavierSchool,san juan city.
I love to eat quesadillas and some mexican foods.
I love to read novels and play ping pong(Table tennis).
I often go around the whole school with my friends to hang out.
I study in an all boys school.
The all girls school next to us hates us,and we hate them.
The girls there are all bratty,self centered,drives people insane,etc.
-Little

Jeremy012
11-06-2013, 01:39 PM
I study in an all boys school.
The all girls school next to us hates us,and we hate them.
The girls there are all bratty,self centered,drives people insane,etc.
-Little

Ahh, i use to study at a MEN SCHOOL! Know im somewhere else.... Boys + Girls + Classroom = Relationships,gossip, and noise

Magicalfishy
11-06-2013, 02:04 PM
My name is Caleb, I live in Minnesota, USA. I enjoy animals, exploring the outdoors, playing games, and making friends. (No to mention stopping bullies!) I am obsessed with the Pokémon series and DC Comics company (Aka watching shows, collecting old comics, ect.) Not to mention my favorite game of all time, Growtopia. My favorite color is light blue I am almost 6' tall :sweatdrop: I have brown hair and blue eyes. (Woah talk about personal info) But around here, a lot of people have blue hair and brown eyes so It might be hard to fine me! :wave:

Jeremy012
11-06-2013, 02:51 PM
My name is Caleb, I live in Minnesota, USA. I enjoy animals, exploring the outdoors, playing games, and making friends. (No to mention stopping bullies!) I am obsessed with the Pokémon series and DC Comics company (Aka watching shows, collecting old comics, ect.) Not to mention my favorite game of all time, Growtopia. My favorite color is light blue I am almost 6' tall :sweatdrop: I have brown hair and blue eyes. (Woah talk about personal info) But around here, a lot of people have blue hair and brown eyes so It might be hard to fine me! :wave:

Marvel FTW

Boomer
11-06-2013, 03:31 PM
I live in Maryland. I play GT and Tanked. My IGN is boomer2 (someone already took boomer2 here on the forums). I like snakes (I have a sand boa). Fencing (sword fighting) is my favorite sport. I'm in 10th grade. I like blowing things up (especially those God-awful stink bugs). I have a relatively deep voice, but I can either make it go really high pitched or really deep.

All hail the Rooster Sauce.

Azza03
11-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Hi. Azza is my real life nickname but I will not say my real name or age. I live in South Australia, near the city called Adelaide. I feel this is all I need to say

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
11-07-2013, 10:12 AM
I am your father! (Not telling my name sorry:sweatdrop:) I am forever Filipino and I live in Japan. I am in sixth grade and I go to the school ASIJ (American School In Japan). I like pie and cheese.

~Cheez :wave:

hiskam
11-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Username: HISKAM
Real-Name: Unknown

Dislikes: Minecraft, Roblox.

In-Game Friends: @Atomicshadow. That's all... :cry:
I Am a spriter. I Make animations and i work for a certain person and get paid. So i basically make sprites and animations.

Valentine
11-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Ok so this thread we get to know eachother.. ill start off.. Hey my name is Emily but alot of you know me as Tinyshiny thats my in game name amd forum name, I live in Pennsylvania. i am currently employed at best buy as a cashier. Im 18 and im currently in a relationship with robert but you probably know him as Player.. I dont have a license and im planning to get one.. I am a female obviously.. And i have a fun personality im usually never serious and love Playing Soccer. Im a senior at Muhlenburg High School.. Thats all about me, hehe

I don't like you. You tried to steal my angel wings before. =_=

~Valentine <3

- - - Updated - - -

~Valentine <3

The 978
11-07-2013, 02:44 PM
I do not want to say my name. But everyone is calling me "Ninethousandseventeight"! Please call me "Nine-Seven-Eight"! Anyways, i live in İstanbul - Turkey. I am 13-14 years old. I don't have many friends. But i have a friend called "Ege Düzgünoğlu" and he is best! ^_^ I am male and i don't like to talk every time. I play Minecraft and Slender, too!

In-Game friends:

OutCry (Probably left the game. :cry:)
Saonital (Rich and Funny, i like him. :) But he left the game, too :cry:)
*profanity name* (Actually, we are not friends. I sweared me many times. Also we met at Saonital's world. So, we are not friends.
canberkyasa (My third best friend :sweatdrop:)
Sivas (My second best friend :o)

In-Game enemies:

anilbener (Scammed my Star Ship:mad::mad::mad:)
*a guy but i can't remember it's name* (Sweared and tried to scam me:mad:)

Learned about me?

RedwoodGirl
11-07-2013, 03:57 PM

**Sigh** Your a senior and can't drive? I'm a Junior and I can drive. I don't play much sports but basketball, cheer-leading, field hockey, and horse shows. xD And usually... I'm very serious.

tinyshiny
11-07-2013, 10:48 PM

~Valentine <3

- - - Updated - - -

~Valentine <3

..? REALLY?

- - - Updated - - -

**Sigh** Your a senior and can't drive? I'm a Junior and I can drive. I don't play much sports but basketball, cheer-leading, field hockey, and horse shows. xD And usually... I'm very serious.

Shh. :P:cry:

iCat
11-07-2013, 10:57 PM
1. I'm a cat
2. I'm a cat
(I don't think you saw)
3. I'm a cat

tinyshiny
11-07-2013, 10:58 PM
1. I'm a cat
2. I'm a cat
(I don't think you saw)
3. I'm a cat

YOURE A CAT?

LittleSirP
11-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Oh yeah.
I love to ride bikes.
-Little

SuperJ
11-08-2013, 01:36 AM

OH YEAH! AND IM ADDICTED TO MINTS!Hello, my name is Jakob Gorodetsky. And I am eleven years old. I live in Canada, Calgary, I enjoy Judo, break dancing and soccer. I like to build worlds in Growtopia, and I am also a fan of orange beards. I am a male, and I have a kind personality. All I am going to say for now....:ninja:

Dio
11-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Im A Chicken that stalks kkkkkkkkkkk. ;)

ADMex1
11-08-2013, 03:30 AM
Hi my name is ______ Angel, I am a Human Being. In High School. Yay. Tis a Mexican.

Rabidpotato
11-08-2013, 05:48 AM
My name is gkuzmanra, I am part of the tribe of insect people on planet girth. I love to burn villages down while farming coral. (True story)

Chris04
11-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Hi. I'm Christal (doesn't matter if I say it because it's in my in-game name) and I live in the Philippines, proud to be one! My IGN is iChristal (in my sig). Not mentioning my age though (but I'm not that old lol). Obviously I'm a girl, in middle school, 7th Grade,(a.k.a High School) I hate insects, I like helping people (Good things of course). I like Minecraft, I'm a fan of the Sky Army, I like PewDiePie (Hate All You Want Idc), I only play Growtopia of all the games Robinson Technologies made, and I LOVE food (especially cookies and other sweet stuff)

Hope you have a good day! :hat: And hope I gain many friends ;)

TheFanoftech
11-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Hi!
I am a snowman that lives in the desert.
I have a house made of water and my door is made of boxes.
My favorite food is rocks and my favorite drink is cactus.
Lastly, my favorite Holiday is Guatemala.

Thank You for not reading my post.

RedwoodGirl
11-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Psh... Okay.. Ill be nice...
My name is Felicia, Born in Alaska, Lived in San Fransisco and Vegas. My family currently lives in New Hampshire, and Virginia. I'm 16 years old. As a kid, I was always outside in the dirt, getting dirty, and out in the woods. I was always a tomboy, never acting like a girl at times. I loved to hunt as a kid. My favorite color is black.I'm a picky eater. Heh. And I love making people laugh. I have a Leopard Gecko named Sandra (Sandy). I had a beloved baby Leopard Gecko named Fredi, but he died from impaction. :cry: I like to cheer-lead, horseback ride, skateboard, write songs, and play my electric guitar. I love the band "Black Veil Brides." And I like Metal/rock/emo/indie music. Btw, I'm in 11th grade and can drive. :3

najimac
11-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Header:
' Im a fun guy, Who loves computers and Loves geography too, I like science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics

Name:
' Ign: najimac
' Real life name: Its pretty obvious
' Last name: Dont ask
Style:
' I hate sports, Cars , Cartoons, And such stuff.
' I never did like anything like batman or ben10
Data:
' I like to have better grammar than most people here.
' I was born, Raised, Educated in a country that almost everyone doesn't have a good grammar.
' I'm strangly better than most here even though there is nothing special about me.
' I'm a grammar nazi.
' I love coding
' I always use Visual studio for everything
Metadata:
' Country: Please dont ask.
' Adress, Your getting me mad, right?
' State: None
Footer:
' Copyright: (c) NM co. 2013

tinyshiny
11-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Header:
' Im a fun guy, Who loves computers and Loves geography too, I like science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics

Name:
' Ign: najimac
' Real life name: Its pretty obvious
' Last name: Dont ask
Style:
' I hate sports, Cars , Cartoons, And such stuff.
' I never did like anything like batman or ben10
Data:
' I like to have better grammar than most people here.
' I was born, Raised, Educated in a country that almost everyone doesn't have a good grammar.
' I'm strangly better than most here even though there is nothing special about me.
' I'm a grammar nazi.
' I love coding
' I always use Visual studio for everything
Metadata:
' Country: Please dont ask.
' Adress, Your getting me mad, right?
' State: None
Footer:
' Copyright: (c) NM co. 2013
You love coding?! Thats amazing!

DarkGator
11-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Well im born at the 17th November 1993. I love to do Sports..Making Tricks with my Skateboard or my dirt Bike..Chillin with friends. Helping,Working. I think that would be it..My fav Things to do taking shower swimming surfboarding.

-DarkGator:hat:

matemar
11-10-2013, 11:36 AM
hi my in game name is matmar im born 10.11.2000 in Europe Croatia today is my 13th birthday im totally addicted to mmorpg games im dreaming of virtual reality i love open world rpg game and social games to i love animals especially reptials like lizards and snakes i like to joke and say lol A LOT i like to help people in any game and i like banning jerks my darkside -_- and im training basketball im quite good and i like punching bastards in the face not only in game) another part of darkside.
EDIT: i love music rap,rock,metal

KillJoys
11-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Hi.
My favourite genre of music is emo/rock/metal or whatever you refer it to, my favourite colours are black and blue, I am a girl and I am 11 years old. My favourite bands are My Chemical Romance, Falling In Reverse, BringMe The Horizon, Metalica, Slip Knot ect. I am not the type of person to be worried easily and I am not scared of much, other than snakes. I am not entirely serious and I hate being laughed at, also I have a very short temper. I am not, as such, 'girly'.

matemar
11-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Hi.
My favourite genre of music is emo/rock/metal or whatever you refer it to, my favourite colours are black and blue, I am a girl and I am 11 years old. My favourite bands are My Chemical Romance, Falling In Reverse, BringMe The Horizon, Metalica, Slip Knot ect. I am not the type of person to be worried easily and I am not scared of much, other than snakes. I am not entirely serious and I hate being laughed at, also I have a very short temper. I am not, as such, 'girly'.

why arent there more girls like you around :D

KillJoys
11-10-2013, 07:10 PM
why arent there more girls like you around :D

I really don't know. Maybe they're hiding... :ninja:

Brennanber
11-11-2013, 01:05 AM
I was born in alaska and after 9 years my parents realised the school system there was terrible and the church there threatened us if we decided to move. So we decided to move anyway and i end up in texas and my dad finds out he has cancer. And its going to kill him eventually but im still enjoying him alive. Anyway when i was about 9 i wanted to create a website about cookies (for whatever reason) my dad told me i had to learn html and i spent 6 months and i did (using w3schools.com and playing with html alot) i went onto javascript(javascript was html on steriods for me) > css(boring) > c(didnt learn much its useless)>c++(still kinda newbie to it) > ruby > gml(mastered) > (now learning flash)

Anyway code is fun because its simply code. (But some codes are just boring and useless, no offense python.)my name is brennan, im christian, my favorite color is green, i love monstercat music, my age is only known to some, and the only sport i give a fly about is hockey because its mostly entertaining to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Username: HISKAM
Real-Name: Unknown

Dislikes: Minecraft, Roblox.

In-Game Friends: @Atomicshadow. That's all... :cry:
I Am a spriter. I Make animations and i work for a certain person and get paid. So i basically make sprites and animations.

If you are a good spriter i may hire you, do you use paypal? I have to be my own spriter and i cant draw 8bit and 16 bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Psh... Okay.. Ill be nice...
My name is Felicia, Born in Alaska, Lived in San Fransisco and Vegas. My family currently lives in New Hampshire, and Virginia. I'm 16 years old. As a kid, I was always outside in the dirt, getting dirty, and out in the woods. I was always a tomboy, never acting like a girl at times. I loved to hunt as a kid. My favorite color is black.I'm a picky eater. Heh. And I love making people laugh. I have a Leopard Gecko named Sandra (Sandy). I had a beloved baby Leopard Gecko named Fredi, but he died from impaction. :cry: I like to cheer-lead, horseback ride, skateboard, write songs, and play my electric guitar. I love the band "Black Veil Brides." And I like Metal/rock/emo/indie music. Btw, I'm in 11th grade and can drive. :3

Cool someone else born in alaska

BravePlayer
11-11-2013, 01:23 AM
I wonder if tinyshiny is gonna me stalk me if I give her my info....
BUT OH WELL WHO CARES HERE IT IS:
Name: Felipe Segundo Parra Polanco Everest.
Birthday: April 18th, Born In 2002
Hobbies: Play Growtopia, Play Soccer, Play/watch Baseball, Play Basketball, Play Football, And Skateboard.
Sex: I'm Male, We'll Atleast Since Last Time I Checked...
Likes: I Like Girls, A Certain One, To Prank My Sis (15 years old), Get In Fights (I Don't Know Why But I Like hitting Other People lol)
Dislikes: Scammers, That Girl Sitting In The Corner Of My House, Spammers, People That Aren't Like Me. LOL
Where I'm From: I'm From Dominican Republic, I Have Lived In Spain And 38 States Of U.S.A.

Oh And I LOVE Making Love Poems For That Certain Girl. Or Love Quotes And Say Them To Her.

Languages: Spanish (fluently) French (still taking classes) and of course ENGLISH.

K This Is Me

-BravePlayer

PR0shadow
11-11-2013, 01:59 AM
My name is Kristian, I live in my bedroom on my the top of my bunk bed. I have a pet and it's my finger his name is Acer.J My fav food is um I'm getting from a party don't wanna talk about food but it's little Dino nuggets it's a mature choice for a favroite food don't judge. I like classes like Spanish & science Etc.... I have a Brother his name is Jaxx but his real name is Kurtis I have a sister that is 7 years old and I like to build things ;3

- - - Updated - - -

My name is Kristian, I live in my bedroom on my the top of my bunk bed. I have a pet and it's my finger his name is Acer.J My fav food is um I'm getting from a party don't wanna talk about food but it's little Dino nuggets it's a mature choice for a favroite food don't judge. I like classes like Spanish & science Etc.... I have a Brother his name is Jaxx but his real name is Kurtis I have a sister that is 7 years old and I like to build things ;3 and i play video games "duh" I am picky on who my true friends are and I'm 12 xD don't stalk me. And there's one special person in my life.

I-Am-Legend
11-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Name: Jason
Last Name: (classified)

Likes: Basketball, scary movies, pranking people, Growtopia, Clash of Clans
Dislikes: People like Gusto on the forums, beans, poles

Favorite Song: Technologic

Song That I HATE: Wrecking Ball

Anything else stalkers?

MrExecution
11-11-2013, 02:22 AM
im actually batman

BethanyFuturama
11-18-2013, 02:42 AM
My name is Bethany and I'm 12 years old, if you ask me my last name I'll just say Fry. I'm not allowed to reveal where I go to school all I'm allowed to say is east coast. I was dating this kid at my old school in grade 6 for about 1 recess. Currently single. My best friend in game and IRL is KAtSbibble. I work as a farmer on GT but as a lazy person in real life. I'm obviously female. I reside in a small house that kids used to draw on the walls and put stickers all over in. I play clarinet, but wanted to play saxophone (I might do Saxophone not for school). I wanted to play the tuba so bad when I was 4. When I was 3, I forced my mom to download the "100 years" song by 5 For Fighting because I saw it on a credit card commercial :P I used to pass my current middle school when I was little and I thought that's where I would go to school. I was kinda right. My mom embarrasses me by dancing to "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke. My dad is funny but he'll always help me when I have an electronic dilemma (e.g. my fried hard drive). I used to have a crush on Timmy from FOP. I may have a crush on Fry from Futurama. :sweatdrop: I'm always the last person or first person in line when we are lining up for height, as I am only 5'. My phone just scared the :poop: out of me.
~Bethany:hug:
I <3 GREEN DAY <3 <3 <3