PDA

View Full Version : Pray for the Philipines

QuickCrafter
11-08-2013, 03:26 AM
As most of us know about 3 hours from this time super typhoon haiyan made its destructive touchdown here on Earth. With wind gusts going as fast 235 mph this Typhoon is no lauhing matter. It is making catasprohic damage in the philipines, and i think it would be amazing if we all had a moment of silence to honor the lives that might be lost or injured during this tragic event. Pray for them and stay safe !

~QuickCrafter

Flame_Rex
11-08-2013, 03:29 AM
Yeah, I hope they'll be safe.

skymod
11-08-2013, 03:30 AM
yes i have heard on the radio, 50 ft waves, one of the biggest storms. hats off to the many people in the filipinos who survive this hardship pray for phillipineseven This is almost like the japan one:panic::panic:

QuickCrafter
11-08-2013, 03:30 AM
Yeah, I hope they'll be safe.

Yes me as well.

ADMex1
11-08-2013, 03:31 AM
This has nothing to do with Growtopia. It belongs in RTSoft Tavern.

Mr Meh Meh
11-08-2013, 03:33 AM
As most of us know about 3 hours from this time super typhoon haiyan made its destructive touchdown here on Earth. With wind gusts going as fast 235 mph this Typhoon is no lauhing matter. It is making catasprohic damage in the philipines, and i think it would be amazing if we all had a moment of silence to honor the lives that might be lost or injured during this tragic event. Pray for them and stay safe !

~QuickCrafter

Let's just hope they'll be okay :wave:

#PrayForThePhilipines :hat:

Bob Will
11-08-2013, 03:33 AM
If DiiChaan lives there That is even worse :nope:

QuickCrafter
11-08-2013, 03:37 AM

Does that really matter ? You are really worrying about the area i uploaded this in.. I think the situation the philipines is more urgent...

skymod
11-08-2013, 03:40 AM
i have a filipino friend in gt...and admex is right, this does belong in the rtsoft tavern

- - - Updated - - -

are you serious? out of all the ppl you only care if diichaan lives there? http://www.famousbirthdays.com/birthplace/philippines.html real life famous people? presidents? friends in rl?
correct me if i misread

Progamer249
11-08-2013, 03:40 AM
I'm part Filipino and this is really hard breaking to me... Maybe some people I know in the phillipines died :( I can't believe that this super typhoon was the biggest storm this year and if diichaan leaves in the area that would suck. I haven't seen diichaan on since yesterday :confused: I hole nothing bad happen to him *knocks on wood* :hat:

QuickCrafter
11-08-2013, 03:41 AM

I thought of that too, all we can do is pray for the best.

Bob Will
11-08-2013, 03:43 AM
i have a filipino friend in gt...and admex is right, this does belong in the rtsoft tavern

- - - Updated - - -

are you serious? out of all the ppl you only care if diichaan lives there? http://www.famousbirthdays.com/birthplace/philippines.html real life famous people? presidents? friends in rl?
correct me if i misread
Sorry I don't know the history of the Philippians or much of it.World history does not focus on it I guess :sweatdrop:
I have only 1 friend that lives there so I hope he is ok along with diichaan

Yankee
11-08-2013, 03:56 AM
+9001

Does that really matter ? You are really worrying about the area i uploaded this in.. I think the situation the philipines is more urgent...
Yes. Now how does this thread affect anything or anyone or affect the natural disaster? Make no mistake, my heart goes out, but, really a moment of silence? This galvanizes action how? Nature will take and give, learn that. Be sympathetic and do all you can do to help, but this isn't a way.

QuickCrafter
11-08-2013, 06:05 PM
+9001

Yes. Now how does this thread affect anything or anyone or affect the natural disaster? Make no mistake, my heart goes out, but, really a moment of silence? This galvanizes action how? Nature will take and give, learn that. Be sympathetic and do all you can do to help, but this isn't a way.

Heartless Much ?

Revo Odevilas
11-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Brownout Here!:whistling:

Rabidpotato
11-08-2013, 06:15 PM

Really... So it's worse just because he's a mod? A life is a life, it doesn't matter if they are a mod or not.

Yankee
11-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Heartless Much ?
I'm glad you have learned how to selectively read. As I said "Make no mistake, my heart goes out..." Never heartless, just rational.

Wrecklee
11-08-2013, 09:09 PM
+9001

Heartless Much ?

No it isn't heartless dood. Whats heartless is if someone said something uncouth like "who gives!" <--- That is heartless. What yankee said is just the truth. Don't try too hard in life nobody makes it out alive. U gotta have fun, and be good. What would help and "galvanize" action (i like that word. Had to look it up. (Stimulate) u should use it in your work at schools if you can =P) is if you were to somehow start a fundraiser or donate to an already created fundraiser. Things like The Red Cross. I dont know enough information to say who to donate to, because i don't know who's helping. Silence wont do a thing.

herpaderp
11-08-2013, 09:47 PM

As we all know, just because something is in the wrong forum, we can't hope human being are safe. (sarcasm)

Revolution
11-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Now not alot of my friends know this but I'm Czech republican and I was born in the philepines ,An hour after I heard about this already worried I recieved the worst news of my life,My cousin died in this, he was one of the greatest people I have known and he just gets taken away like this? He never deserved it and neither does any people who died or lost something in the philepines.

Nicky
11-08-2013, 10:16 PM
We have many Filipino players 2 Mods and A BUNCH of players hope there fine...It's suppose to be the biggest Storm in the world... BTW There's A typhoon In japan 150 Mile per hour wind Hope ya safe Seth and Hamumu

Magicalfishy
11-09-2013, 12:54 AM
God sees and hears everything.. even if you don't believe in Him. Every prayer counts, every thought counts, every action counts. What if you were dying and nobody cared? That would feel kinda bad wouldn't it? Either way It's the right thing to do. :o

I hope as many of them survives as possible. I have many friends there aswell... :cry:

Ilikecats
11-09-2013, 12:57 AM
Stay safe when sandy hit the USA by nj we got hit bad wind blue down lines house distorted. No power for 2 weeks it was bad our famou board walks got distryed even ask any one for the USA it was bad for us