PDA

View Full Version : #PrayForPhilippines

Carlo Miguel Velasco
11-08-2013, 04:32 AM
Well I've made this thread for an obvious reason, Philippines is being hit again by a strong Typhoon,

This is to bring all I mean ALL players to include in their prayers the Filipinos especially the people of Visayas.

What is happening there? Well, I can't explain much though I can give a link on what's happening there.Click Here. (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/07/world/asia/philippines-typhoon-haiyan/)

You can add it when you /broadcast or /sb, you can add it in your signature, or just say it OUT LOUD!

Let's assume that saying "#PrayForPhilippines" is showing our care, let's all pray for the Philippines to survive once again a Natural Disaster.

So far, I've "influenced" some people to say "#PrayForPhilippines."

So let's care for Philippines! #PrayForPhilippines

Edit: fixed issues with the link.

Edit 2: added few more notes.

Phorus
11-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Inspiring speech Velasco. And yes les hope and #PrayForPhillipenes!

LordTaco
11-08-2013, 04:46 AM
Great to see you Supporting our own Country. That means a lot to the ones affected. The Typhoon will leave tomorrow Afternoon. #PrayForPhilippines

skymod
11-08-2013, 04:47 AM
just saying, there is already a bunch of threads like this and this belongs in the Rtsoft taverns

JohnD
11-08-2013, 04:50 AM
just saying, there is already a bunch of threads like this and this belongs in the Rtsoft taverns

There are many dying right now,I don't really think it matters that much if it's in the wrong place:sweatdrop:.

Aquarml
11-08-2013, 04:57 AM
Ummmm I had no idea anything happened. See guys, school makes you miss very important things. LOL JKS school is good my fellow growtopians! #why#issoannoyingsoiwillsay pray for Philippians!

GummiBear64
11-08-2013, 05:18 AM
Best of luck Filipinos. My heart goes out to you <3 Stay Strong!

#PrayForPhilippines #StayStrongFilipinos

iSwagger
11-08-2013, 06:13 AM
Great to see you Supporting our own Country. That means a lot to the ones affected. The Typhoon will leave tomorrow Afternoon. #PrayForPhilippines

Yes it will be leaving but it cause much damage especially to eastern visayas (I think it's eastern)

~iSwag :hat:

TIMTAM
11-08-2013, 06:35 AM
Dear Philippino's,

It's sad to hear what Is happening in your country, all I can say is stay strong. No matter what happens, stay in there, everyone is wishing you guys the best of luck and hoping you are all staying safe and staying calm. We are all praying for you as you go through a tough time. I wish you the best of luck. I have #PRAYFORPHILIPPINES in my signature to give you guys hope, I encourage everyone else to too.

Thanks, TIMTAM

Swertip
11-08-2013, 07:01 AM
#PRAYFORPHILIPPINES!

Feel better Phillippines!

Jeremy012
11-08-2013, 07:12 AM
Mother nature sure is cruel at times

DeathAngelz
11-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Mother nature sure is cruel at times

Sometimes , she is cruel almost all the time. She throws tornados and hurricanes or whatever dangerous to take her anger out on us :(

Paddle
11-08-2013, 08:20 AM
No matter what happen be strong. #PrayFor Philippines

xkids5
11-08-2013, 08:24 AM
Thank you for that Velasco! Stay safe to all the Filipinos out there.. #PrayForPhilippines

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for that Velasco! Stay safe to all the Filipinos out there.. #PrayForPhilippines

Friboy8
11-08-2013, 08:25 AM

Um I doubt that if a tornado came your way you would bother to put it in the right sub-forum and I think that sub-forums is the least on their minds right now .-.

Anyway #StayStrongPhilippines and I hope to see y'all on well after the tornado :)

Ethan6602
11-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Well I've made this thread for an obvious reason, Philippines is being hit again by a strong Typhoon,

This is to bring all I mean ALL players to include in their prayers the Filipinos especially the people of Visayas.

What is happening there? Well, I can't explain much though I can give a link on what's happening there.Click Here. (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/07/world/asia/philippines-typhoon-haiyan/)

You can add it when you /broadcast or /sb, you can add it in your signature, or just say it OUT LOUD!

Let's assume that saying "#PrayForPhilippines" is showing our care, let's all pray for the Philippines to survive once again a Natural Disaster.

So far, I've "influenced" some people to say "#PrayForPhilippines."

So let's care for Philippines! #PrayForPhilippines

Edit: fixed issues with the link.

Edit 2: added few more notes.

OHH Its Really Hard Pray For us :( other people bring their houses with them they push it lol but still.... #Philippineswillsurvive

Angrox
11-08-2013, 12:20 PM
I pray for them :) Recently there was abig storm in estonia too, but can't be compared to what will happen in there.

- - - Updated - - -

I pray for them :) Recently there was abig storm in estonia too, but can't be compared to what will happen in there.

stefani922
11-09-2013, 08:30 AM
#PrayforPhilippines especially in Leyte and Samar for they have hit Signal #4.

I have seen in the news that a reporter was in a small shelter and then the roof of the shelter was blown away while reporting live.

This is very serious and horrible because it is recorded to be the strongest in the world's history.

Mother Nature is cruel for some time now.

People there were starving, and thirsty. They left their home and went to an evacuation center but the evacuation center was still affected by the super typhoon.

Let us pray for Mother Nature to calm down and let us also pray that the storm will calm down when it hits Vietnam, Laos, and countries in the west of the Philippines.

NaomiM
11-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Mother Nature is cruel to us because of some people just throw trash anywhere..And Thank God we just hit Signal #2. But our roof has been ALMOST blown away. :(

#PrayForPhilippines!