PDA

View Full Version : I think I tore a musle in my arm

Ilikecats
11-08-2013, 11:05 AM
So we're lifting whaits in gym and a few day later I can't put my left arm down with out it hurting i have to keep it bent for no pain

Boomer
11-08-2013, 02:20 PM
How often do you lift weights? When my Wii was new, I must have played for 4 hours strait and I was soooo sore after. Plus when I work out and I do something new, I usually get sore. It'll probably feel better in a couple days.

RedwoodGirl
11-08-2013, 03:18 PM
So we're lifting whaits in gym and a few day later I can't put my left arm down with out it hurting i have to keep it bent for no pain

I once pulled a muscle when horseback riding. I jerked on the reins and I felt a sharp pain in my arm. It sucked.

Ilikecats
11-08-2013, 03:31 PM
How often do you lift weights? When my Wii was new, I must have played for 4 hours strait and I was soooo sore after. Plus when I work out and I do something new, I usually get sore. It'll probably feel better in a couple days.

just stared last week on november 1 and then yesterday when i got home my arm was in pain but on thurdays i have no gym since i get tooking out of it but i try to put it strait i cant but in if u pull it u can put it strat. im in pain when i type :cry:

RedwoodGirl
11-08-2013, 05:56 PM
just stared last week on november 1 and then yesterday when i got home my arm was in pain but on thurdays i have no gym since i get tooking out of it but i try to put it strait i cant but in if u pull it u can put it strat. im in pain when i type :cry:

Ooohh. Sounds like it hurts! Ouch! :( Get well soon! :wave:

LittleSirP
11-09-2013, 03:45 AM
When I got my first basketball,
I asked my dad if we could go to the sports complex and have a 1vs1 game.
He said yes and we lost track of time and we played for around 5 hours.
The next day,I couldn't move my toes and fingers that much.
-Little

TheDarkWolf
11-09-2013, 04:01 AM
It's fine. Happens to me all the time.

Iguana
11-09-2013, 04:12 AM
I once pulled a muscle when horseback riding. I jerked on the reins and I felt a shart pain in my arm. It sucked.

I got my shoulder torn out of my socket. I had rehab for my shoulder for 3 months and I still can't really throw. The pain was excruciating.