PDA

View Full Version : #PrayForPhilippines

Dan9955
11-08-2013, 04:39 PM
As we all know, there is a typhoon that occurred in Philippines. It's pretty serious... So I have made a 'campaign' on praying for the victims of this incident. It involved lots of people. If you guys were online, you could see me and about 10 others sb-ing for more than 30 times. Indeed, there were 100 people at my world PRAYFORPHILIPPINES. If you actually go there, you can see many crosses with signs on them, and on the signs you can see the condolences sent by our fellow growtopians. Not all wrote but I hope this little bit helps to the victims.
As there were many people there, @Aimster was there too. She sent her deepest condolences by writing on a sign and making a cross too. Unfortunately, before I could small lock it, it got destroyed as the world was on public. So I hope you guys can visit my world and pray for them too. A little bit does count. It's the thought that counts the most.
Once again, #PrayForPhilippines...

Mr Meh Meh
11-08-2013, 05:23 PM
As we all know, there is a typhoon that occurred in Philippines. It's pretty serious... So I have made a 'campaign' on praying for the victims of this incident. It involved lots of people. If you guys were online, you could see me and about 10 others sb-ing for more than 30 times. Indeed, there were 100 people at my world PRAYFORPHILIPPINES. If you actually go there, you can see many crosses with signs on them, and on the signs you can see the condolences sent by our fellow growtopians. Not all wrote but I hope this little bit helps to the victims.
As there were many people there, @Aimster was there too. She sent her deepest condolences by writing on a sign and making a cross too. Unfortunately, before I could small lock it, it got destroyed as the world was on public. So I hope you guys can visit my world and pray for them too. A little bit does count. It's the thought that counts the most.
Once again, #PrayForPhilippines...

Although this is a tragic thing that happened, people are overusing the hashtag in superbroadcasts. Nice to see someone taking some consideration to the Philippines, though. :hat:

RevJustice
11-08-2013, 05:29 PM
...I didn't know... D:
#PrayForPhilippines

...dan bojio

Rabidpotato
11-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Not to be rude and all. But what about Syria and some other countries where innocent people are being killed daily by missile strikes? My heart still goes out to the people over there in the Philippines.

najimac
11-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Not to be rude and all. But what about Syria and some other countries where innocent people are being killed daily by missile strikes? My heart still goes out to the people over there in the Philippines.
Yeah, Syria is under a serious attack by jews, We need to kill them.
#Pray for Syria & Philipines

Dan9955
11-09-2013, 03:25 AM
But we hardly even have any Syria players in Growtopia... Even if we pray for them, NO ONE KNOWS! As for Philippines, many players from there plays Growtopia. So if we pray for them, they will know right?

stefani922
11-09-2013, 03:31 AM
It is good to pray for all those affected Filipinos out there because Typhoon Yolanda is said to be one of the strongest typhoons in history.

It has been a bad news to hear this because a few weeks ago, there was a war in Zamboanga.

Hope that the other Filipinos out there like AtomicShadow and Diichaan are still safe

#PrayforthePhilippines

IAmABrodie
11-09-2013, 03:35 AM
But we hardly even have any Syria players in Growtopia... Even if we pray for them, NO ONE KNOWS! As for Philippines, many players from there plays Growtopia. So if we pray for them, they will know right?

We pray not for the fact of them knowing, but for the thought. Some pray in hope that it'll be heard and will be answered (That is, if you believe in a God). Others pray to remind themselves of the troubles people face everyday, hope of relief from a simple confession. Hope, basically.

Saying "Even if we pray for them, NO ONE KNOWS" is shallow and inconsiderate. They shouldn't have to know you hope for them to make it out safe, alive at the very least.

Dan9955
11-09-2013, 05:14 AM
We pray not for the fact of them knowing, but for the thought. Some pray in hope that it'll be heard and will be answered (That is, if you believe in a God). Others pray to remind themselves of the troubles people face everyday, hope of relief from a simple confession. Hope, basically.

Saying "Even if we pray for them, NO ONE KNOWS" is shallow and inconsiderate. They shouldn't have to know you hope for them to make it out safe, alive at the very least.

Yep, you have a very good point there.
My apologies to all the people that are offended by my post. I agree now, that we should not only pray for the Philippines, and also the Syria people.
#PrayForSyria and #PrayForPhilippines
I dun really believe in god, but if our prayers does get heard by god, I would definitely pray for them.
Maybe I will also start a 'campaign' on praying for the Syria people. If you would like to join me in helping the people in Syria by praying, please tell me. Thanks!
And once again, I wish everyone all the best in their health...

K5m
11-09-2013, 06:06 AM

Potato i miss u and its sad isnt it :c

Dan9955
11-09-2013, 11:43 AM

Can you rephrase what u said? O.o I dun understand at all...

Rabidpotato
11-09-2013, 05:30 PM

You miss me? Why?

Dan9955
11-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Lets get back to the topic :/
And please visit my world PRAYFORPHILIPPINES I made about 50+ crosses already! /msg me in game if I'm online or private message me here in the forums if u wanna make one!