PDA

View Full Version : Im procrastinating...

Swertip
11-09-2013, 03:18 AM
Well, Im procrastinating...I had a fever from Monday-Wednesday, so I missed a lot of work. And I need to do it on a 4 DAY WEEKEND. Worst time to have a fever. And all I'm doing is watching youtube and reading The forums...

And by the way, school isn't that hard, but coincidentally, this week there was a lot...so yeah!

Are you procrastinating right now?

Procrastinating mean when you have work to do, but you're doing something else instead....yeah.

Im procrastinating right now while I'm writing this thread!

Update
11-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Do your Homework all at once and when your Done so you can goof off the other 3 days!
C:

ShadowSURF3R
11-09-2013, 03:43 AM
Haha, procrastination is horrible. It gets to us when we feel we need it (even though we don't), and it has some bad consequences.

I often procrastinate. It's horrible whenever a teacher says, "Project due on Monday. Finish it over the weekend." Then I sigh and wish my weekend was free from school work.

Many times, I pretend to be looking up information for a project on my IPad when I am actually secretly scrolling through the forums.:D

Procrastination stinks... but once you push through the urge to not do something, then you feel great when you finish. It's better to get something done early than it is to get something done late.

mikayla
11-09-2013, 04:12 AM
I procrastinate A L O T . it's not even funny. D: it's. because growtopia is so addicting , lol. i try to do work / homework before playing , but it just doesn't work. (x

Swertip
11-09-2013, 04:46 AM
Hah, gotta love procrastination...

Swertip
11-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Do your Homework all at once and when your Done so you can goof off the other 3 days!
C:

Do your homework all at once?!

Ain't nobodies got time fo' that!

Edit: Whoops, accidentally double posted. T-T

mikayla
11-09-2013, 06:01 AM

l0l , agreed.

Update
11-09-2013, 05:20 PM

Ain't nobodies got time fo' that!~Swertip 2013

Boomer
11-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Yup, I procrastinate a ton, too.

But then again, you would if you had my school...

School: write this, write that, write this, write that...
Me: Shut the hell up and do it yourself, ya bunch of lazy graders.