PDA

View Full Version : PSN... And question

Jeremy012
11-10-2013, 01:55 AM
Well... Hello i was just well wondering if any PS (play station) players wanted to uhm add me ya know?
New found friendship is found in action games... Or when someone says 'Omg, i like shoes to lets be friends'

So uh yeah

PSN: krad_assassin768

And i always wondered whats better?

XBOX or PS?

ProSilent
11-10-2013, 02:16 AM
Well... Hello i was just well wondering if any PS (play station) players wanted to uhm add me ya know?
New found friendship is found in action games... Or when someone says 'Omg, i like shoes to lets be friends'

So uh yeah

XBOX or PS?

My PSN: xHated_Prox and also what games do you like to play? I'm more of into Call of Duty and NBA.

Well if your comparing Xbox 360 to PS3 I'd have to say the Xbox 360 is better. As for the Xbox One and the PS4, the Playstation 4 destroys the Xbox One, no doubt it. :whistling:

Jeremy012
11-10-2013, 02:21 AM
My PSN: xHated_Prox and also what games do you like to play? I'm more of into Call of Duty and NBA.

Well if your comparing Xbox 360 to PS3 I'd have to say the Xbox 360 is better. As for the Xbox One and the PS4, the Playstation 4 destroys the Xbox One, no doubt it. :whistling:

Im just focused in GTA online atm, planning on getting COD ghosts :o

Buti m actially having a hardmoment like whether to choose

AC4 Blackflag
Or
COD Ghosts...

ProSilent
11-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Im just focused in GTA online atm, planning on getting COD ghosts :o

Buti m actially having a hardmoment like whether to choose

AC4 Blackflag
Or
COD Ghosts...

Not really sure if I'm willing to spend money on COD Ghosts becuase I'm mainly a sniper, and the sniping on Ghosts is completely terrible. I heard BF4 has great reviews and the videos I've seen on it look amazing, looking forward to getting BF4! :yeah:

I'll probably end up getting COD Ghosts on Christmas since my dad knows a guy who can get it for free or a low cost.

Jeremy012
11-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Not really sure if I'm willing to spend money on COD Ghosts becuase I'm mainly a sniper, and the sniping on Ghosts is completely terrible. I heard BF4 has great reviews and the videos I've seen on it look amazing, looking forward to getting BF4! :yeah:

I'll probably end up getting COD Ghosts on Christmas since my dad knows a guy who can get it for free or a low cost.

Ahhh, BF4 or CODGHOST the hard question

ProSilent
11-10-2013, 02:45 AM

That's your choice, look at all the reviews and videos on both games so you don't end up buying a game you'll dislike after the first week.

I'll probably end up buying both games at some point, looking forward to playing with you if I get any of them. :yeah:

Eyedea
11-10-2013, 01:10 PM

So uh yeah

XBOX or PS?

Feel free to add me :) PSn - AreYouDeadYet9
I mainly play black ops 2 or ghosts. I like black ops 2 better tho.
Ps :) Xbox always has to limit on gaming -_- On the 360 it limited it by using regular dvd's. No blu ray. So that pushed developers to make games around 8gb... Thats why sony exclusives are so great because they can go beyond that. On the xbox one most games play on 720p upscaled to 1080... how lame for a "next gen" console.

Jeremy012
11-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Feel free to add me :) PSn - AreYouDeadYet9
I mainly play black ops 2 or ghosts. I like black ops 2 better tho.
Ps :) Xbox always has to limit on gaming -_- On the 360 it limited it by using regular dvd's. No blu ray. So that pushed developers to make games around 8gb... Thats why sony exclusives are so great because they can go beyond that. On the xbox one most games play on 720p upscaled to 1080... how lame for a "next gen" console.

Huh, interesting things ya saud there...

Anyway just bought AC4 :>

Magicalfishy
11-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Huh, interesting things ya saud there...

Anyway just bought AC4 :>

Black Flag looks fun. ;)
However, I prefer Wii U. HD Graphics, free online features, video chat, voice chat, miiverse, ect :D

Eyedea
11-11-2013, 01:50 AM
Black Flag looks fun. ;)
However, I prefer Wii U. HD Graphics, free online features, video chat, voice chat, miiverse, ect :D

I want a Wii U Dx but ima get a ps4 since I didn't really like the wii, also the wii u doesn't really have as many as the stuff the ps4 or xbox one. But the new donkey kong game looks so awesome!

Jeremy012
11-11-2013, 01:01 PM
I have a Wii, i never touch it at all... Only game i played was super smash bros...

Anfinity
11-11-2013, 02:21 PM
My psn is:iibreeziest

djninja
11-11-2013, 08:11 PM
For my that's easy. Battlefield 4 always. I've been playing those games since battlefield 1942... Plus in my opinion COD is over rated.

- - - Updated - - -

Black Flag looks fun. ;)

AC4 black flag is defiantly fun :) (plus there is hardly any loading screens)

darksnake99
11-13-2013, 12:25 AM
I would tell you but when my mom made it to watch Netflix she included our ZIP code... Now I feel awkward whenever I play World At War Zombies with the hackers... Lol