PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Story

FlamelHaze
11-10-2013, 07:31 AM
I have three cats.

One day they are going to die. They are going to no longer exist and I am not going to be able to hold them or stroke them or talk to them ever again.

This is my tragedy.

I've thought about this at length before and it makes me angry every time. It's an unavoidable torture that life holds for me. They will die and I will be forced to witness it. In fact, in all likelihood, it will be me who initiates the process that takes them from me. I well up a little even as I write this but it's okay, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am equipped, albeit poorly, to deal with their loss. It will hurt me intensely but I will understand and I will be there to tell them that it's okay. I would rather they leave me than I be forced to leave them. I don't know how intelligent my cats are nor do I know the level at which they are capable to understand my not being there but the mere thought that they might think I have abandoned them tears me in half. I don't even like shutting them out of my bedroom at night. The meows, my friends. The meows...

(<It's Okay>from http://www.undergrowthgames.com/ by steve.

Luminesce
11-10-2013, 07:47 AM
That is a sad story.
But..

Focus now on how they are there with you. Having fun with you, enjoying
your company now, as you do enjoy theirs. Focus on all the positive.
All the fun things you can do with them now. Great times and great memories.

No one can ever take those memories from you. :)

- - - Updated - - -

That is a sad story.
But..

Focus now on how they are there with you. Having fun with you, enjoying
your company now, as you do enjoy theirs. Focus on all the positive.
All the fun things you can do with them now. Great times and great memories.

No one can ever take those memories away from you. :)

KillJoys
11-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Do not wish to foresee the future, take care of the present. There is no control over the following moments.

l0l
11-11-2013, 03:43 AM
I know how that feels :( One of mycats died ;(

Boomer
11-12-2013, 02:13 PM
We don't realize how much we have or how much we love something until we lose it

I never realize how much I love my rat until I realize they only live about 3 years, and she's already about 1 1/2 years old...I'm gonna miss her.

SageDeoxys
11-12-2013, 05:59 PM
I have 4 dogs, and when I go to Las Vegas again, I wont be able of seeing then ever in my life, when 2 of them have been by my side for 5 years, and the other 2 for 3 years.:cry:

DeathAngelz
11-13-2013, 12:41 AM
You know who I am waiting for to reply?
Marosa and ilikecats ...:panic:

Magicalfishy
11-13-2013, 12:45 AM
I have three cats.

One day they are going to die. They are going to no longer exist and I am not going to be able to hold them or stroke them or talk to them ever again.

This is my tragedy.

I've thought about this at length before and it makes me angry every time. It's an unavoidable torture that life holds for me. They will die and I will be forced to witness it. In fact, in all likelihood, it will be me who initiates the process that takes them from me. I well up a little even as I write this but it's okay, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am equipped, albeit poorly, to deal with their loss. It will hurt me intensely but I will understand and I will be there to tell them that it's okay. I would rather they leave me than I be forced to leave them. I don't know how intelligent my cats are nor do I know the level at which they are capable to understand my not being there but the mere thought that they might think I have abandoned them tears me in half. I don't even like shutting them out of my bedroom at night. The meows, my friends. The meows...

(<It's Okay>from http://www.undergrowthgames.com/ by steve.

It's okay... God made pets to give us joy in this world... They may be temporary but the forever exist in our hearts. My cat died as well... 2 hours before Easter.