PDA

View Full Version : Are you OK @diichaan?

ModKiller
11-12-2013, 10:27 AM
If you heard the news. I don't know if it is told in your country but here in Australia there was a news report about a typhoon that destroy a city in Philippines which was a coincidence that @diichaan lives in the Philippines so I would like see a message by @diichaan in some time. Say something @diichaan.:cry: If you do I will regret it all. Sorry dude

GummiBear64
11-12-2013, 10:29 AM
I know other people from the Philippines as well. @AtomicShadow, Jeremy013, Vange and heaps of others. As far as I know they're all safe including Diichaan because I've seen him online by doing /mods.

Cyanogen
11-12-2013, 10:41 AM
If you heard the news. I don't know if it is told in your country but here in Australia there was a news report about a typhoon that destroy a city in Philippines which was a coincidence that @diichaan lives in the Philippines so I would like see a message by @diichaan in some time. Say something @diichaan.:cry: If you do I will regret it all. Sorry dude

I see him online a lot still.. So I think that means he is ok. But I haven't seen him broadcast or seen him still.

Kevin Phan
11-12-2013, 10:56 AM
You Are A 'Modkiller'! You Killl Mods. Thats Why The Typhoon Appeared :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Nah I'm Joking, Wish You Luck Diichan From Escaping The Typhoon... :(

GummiBear64
11-12-2013, 10:57 AM
You Are A 'Modkiller'! You Killl Mods. Thats Why The Typhoon Appeared :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Nah I'm Joking, Wish You Luck Diichan From Escaping The Typhoon... :(

It's left. He is safe.

Fantom1891
11-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Are you ok @everyone in the Philippines.

Dan9955
11-12-2013, 11:37 AM
If you go to my world PRAYFORPHILIPPINES... A guy's father died in the storm... His head was chopped off by a big piece of wood according to that guy... Upon hearing it, I felt extremely devastated... I have no idea why... I seldom feel like this and he requested to make a cross for his dad... Of course, I was most willing to do it...
#PrayForPhilippines

JackQuarter
11-12-2013, 11:40 AM
If he does not have to live in typhoon affected regions, he would be safe. I just believe he is safe.

Karl0331
11-12-2013, 11:42 AM
In my hometown, Metro Manila, It was not greatly affected.

stefani922
11-12-2013, 12:39 PM

Dont worry, dude. He is safe. Metro Manila and Calabarzon just reached Signal No. 1 & 2. Not that bad.

Jeremy012
11-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Why does nobody care if im alive?! ;__;

IM IMPORTANT TO ;__;

And btw, is Jeremy012... OR JEREMY013 HEHUEHEUHWHAHWHAUWHAUWHAUAUAHWHS...

Mitcho123
11-12-2013, 01:06 PM
In my hometown, Metro Manila, It was not greatly affected.

It only really hit the South Islands ( Mindano )
And I think it hit Visayas

diichaan
11-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Oh, thank you for your concern. I'm perfectly fine here at my place. The region that was devastated was the middle part of our country which is Visayas. Fortunately, I live in the upper region, which is Luzon. I experienced heavy rainfalls but I'm safe here.

Please take a moment everyone to spend a minute to pray for the victims of the storm surge. The rate of death being recorded is increasing as days pass by. Let's pray for their quick recovery and for the souls of those who died. Thank you guys.

Mitcho123
11-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Dont worry, dude. He is safe. Metro Manila and Calabarzon just reached Signal No. 1 & 2. Not that bad.

None of the Middle/North part of the Country ( Luzon)
Mostly Mindano & Visayas

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, thank you for your concern. I'm perfectly fine here at my place. The region that was devastated was the middle part of our country which is Visayas. Fortunately, I live in the upper region, which is Luzon. I experienced heavy rainfalls but I'm safe here.

Please take a moment everyone to spend a minute to pray for the victims of the storm surge. The rate of death being recorded is increasing as days pass by. Let's pray for their quick recovery and for the souls of those who died. Thank you guys.

Yeah most of the Population is in Luzon not Mindano or Visayas!
Province Factoid:
Many Filipinos live in Luzon becayse there are rumors of Black Magic O.o

optimuswhat
11-13-2013, 03:04 PM
The storm ruined so many families :(
Stupid weather... I dislike you.
I mean, they don't do anything to you, why do you kill them?

Jeremy012
11-13-2013, 03:28 PM

One thing is polution.

Brys
11-14-2013, 01:22 AM

Sorry, there natural disasters, it's nature. If we could've stopped them we would have done that, but the only thing we can do is be prepared. Brys #THUGLIFE