View Full Version : Make a Funny "sad story mak u cry"

BethanyFuturama
11-14-2013, 10:26 PM
Here's mine: 19332
I'm too lazy to write it out. :P
~Bethany:hug:

Brennanber
11-14-2013, 11:38 PM
So dis dud leik wus chasin hes kat an it kep run away and den he sat down and wus sad becuz he wusent abel to ply tag with it.
I crid alot wen i red dis.:cry:

Rabidpotato
11-15-2013, 12:50 AM
So dis girl get sum eye cancer n she haz to go 2 the hopsital. Hur bfriend coms an sais I living u, u haz no eyes so yu cnt c how much eye luv u. Da girl got suppa said den 2 days later de doc coms and sais. We haz sum eyez for u. She's lik how you gt them? The doc sais, ur bf killed hisself so you can haz his eyes so u can c how much he luv u.

(Like if u cry everytim)

TheFanoftech
11-15-2013, 01:57 AM
dis seth guy lost a dirt seed. then whol vold colaps around vim. seth very said.
he say never be same waaaaaa.

it make me cri everytime :cry: :nope: :cry:
like if u criiii! :cry:

Flame_Rex
11-15-2013, 03:22 AM
I wus etin cukies n thun I relize teh cukies wer fek n med uf peper, I wus shed cus I Ait peper cukies.

DeathAngelz
11-15-2013, 05:52 AM
Like if you didn't cry : D
/Me likes
The only story that made me cry was the book called "Theoutsiders"

BethanyFuturama
11-15-2013, 01:29 PM
So dis girl get sum eye cancer n she haz to go 2 the hopsital. Hur bfriend coms an sais I living u, u haz no eyes so yu cnt c how much eye luv u. Da girl got suppa said den 2 days later de doc coms and sais. We haz sum eyez for u. She's lik how you gt them? The doc sais, ur bf killed hisself so you can haz his eyes so u can c how much he luv u.

(Like if u cry everytim)

dat wuz so sad i cri reding it :'(

Dan9955
11-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Dis dood wos faindeeng hees gerlfrand butt hees gerlfrand deetched heem. He wos sad.

- - - Updated - - -

(Like if u cry everytim)

OMG that's damn sad... But in this case, the girl doesn't need to see the love, she can totally feel it. Really sad T.T

Boomer
11-15-2013, 03:01 PM
A man has a wood eye. A girl has big ears. They never met. Their friends convinced them to go to a dance. The guy sees the girl, and wonders if she wants to dance, since they both have weird body parts.

Guy walks over: Would you like to dance?
Girl: Would I? Would I?
Guy: BIG EARS! BIG EARS!

I cry everytime...:cry: