PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me?

BethanyFuturama
11-16-2013, 03:01 PM
So last night, around 11 PM, I fell asleep. I set my phone down, it had half of its regular battery life. When I woke up this morning around 8:30, it was dead. Completely dead. I hope this isn't a bad battery because this will be the SECOND time I need to get it replaced. If it helps, I have an HTC One X. If it was an iPhone it would be sort of believable but it's not.
~Bethany:hug:

Laundry
11-16-2013, 03:22 PM
I have an HTC One X also. This always happens when I leave it on the table. What I usually do is plug in the charger. If you see the red dot that indicates charging then your good. Just wait 2-5 hours and press the power button. Sorry if this didn't help. :sweatdrop:

Good Luck!:hat:

BethanyFuturama
11-16-2013, 03:55 PM
I have an HTC One X also. This always happens when I leave it on the table. What I usually do is plug in the charger. If you see the red dot that indicates charging then your good. Just wait 2-5 hours and press the power button. Sorry if this didn't help. :sweatdrop:

Good Luck!:hat:

I see. I did leave it on the table last night, on top of my tablet to be exact. I plugged it into the computer because the outlet I usually plug it into is going bad, and if I plug it in into the outlet in my room, the dogs will probably get to it because if something is on the floor, they automatically think it's food. Thanks. I plugged it in and it seems fine now. I was hoping that I wouldn't need a replacement again.

RedwoodGirl
11-18-2013, 04:27 PM
So last night, around 11 PM, I fell asleep. I set my phone down, it had half of its regular battery life. When I woke up this morning around 8:30, it was dead. Completely dead. I hope this isn't a bad battery because this will be the SECOND time I need to get it replaced. If it helps, I have an HTC One X. If it was an iPhone it would be sort of believable but it's not.
~Bethany:hug:

I have an HTC Evo 4G. Its quite similar though. My battery is so bad it goes down 1% every minute. I had to buy 3 new batteries so far. I think its just the phone itself.

Drunkmonkey
11-18-2013, 05:05 PM
Put your brightness down. ALL THE WAY! that's an effective way trust me!

Hope I helped!