11-17-2013, 06:22 AM
Ikr. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Crystalia
11-17-2013, 09:11 AM
ER...MY
..GURD
How did she get so many profile views?
Its insane she has 30,000+

RedwoodGirl has so many profile views because she used to have a bunch of photographs of 'her' (pictures from the Internet), which a few male forumers found attractive.

She has also had a few dramas about her (Aeropostale, etc), which have made her a very well known forum icon.

Anyone can have as many profile views as she does - you just need to post an attractive photograph and watch the views fly up.

LittleSirP
11-17-2013, 09:30 AM
RedwoodGirl has so many profile views because she used to have a bunch of photographs of 'her' (pictures from the Internet), which a few male forumers found attractive.

She has also had a few dramas about her (Aeropostale, etc), which have made her a very well known forum icon.

Anyone can have as many profile views as she does - you just need to post an attractive photograph and watch the views fly up.

So you mean...
She was taking photos from the internet and claiming she was like that?
I don't get why people just don't be their selves.
It doesn't matter how a person looks like.
-Little

GummiBear64
11-17-2013, 09:37 AM
So, if I post a picture of me then I get heaps of views? Well here is my pic 19612 lets watch the views go up.

Oh wait, to see more photos just check out my profile. Hehe xD

ProTopianX
11-17-2013, 10:25 AM
So, if I post a picture of me then I get heaps of views? Well here is my pic 19612 lets watch the views go up.

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-(clean)-l.png

SantaClaws
11-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Laughed so hard after I scroll down then suddenly a huge pic 'I see what you did there' mem..Lol

Joeyss
11-17-2013, 01:37 PM
She could have logged off and could have been on her profile without an account and then could have refreshed the page a lot. It works.

I doubt she did this technique though.

Drunkmonkey
11-17-2013, 02:06 PM
Dunno, ?girl gamer? even though this game in uni sex =/

I-Am-Legend
11-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Yeah..I was on this forums for TWO YEARS and I only have 464 views. I'm wiser than all of you.

BravePlayer
11-17-2013, 02:51 PM
She's lucky to,have this many profile views.

Iguana
11-17-2013, 03:20 PM
She's lucky to,have this many profile views.

No, she uploaded fake photos of herself.
Which, made guys go crazy wanting to see them. Which makes it to 30,000.
It was completely wrong to do it.
But yet again it might've been for security reasons.

Brennanber
11-18-2013, 02:04 AM

Lookin at your profile all the time now. Dat hair.

RedwoodGirl
11-18-2013, 02:32 PM
ER...MY
..GURD
How did she get so many profile views?
Its insane she has 30,000+

First of all, that was on a different account, second of all, someone (not saying any names) has a browser that refreshes every so many minutes. He left it on by accident. That's why it has so many views. He has explained to me what happened, and that it was a mistake, and I understand that I have done wrong in the past, but I don't put "fake pictures" on my main account. The pictures I put on my RedwoodGirl account, is me, and me only. I'm not trying to be mean, but most of you need back off from the messages and posts about it?!? It's not like he meant to leave it on his computer. So just leave me alone, and forget about my past. You guys need to accept what happened as it is. And stop arguing and blaming for it. He didn't mean to leave it on, and I especially don't like hearing about it a billion times. So just drop it. Act like mature Growtopians, not noobs. It's seriously getting annoying. Psh.
I'm out!
~Redy~

Player3D3
11-18-2013, 02:43 PM
I Skyped her this morning so you guys can chill. Operative word: her, yes she is a girl.

Seth
11-19-2013, 07:07 AM
Yes, someone was constantly refreshing her page (some kind of browser bug? I dunno), that user was actually temporarily banned by the system when it detected the strange usage patterns. (It wasn't once per minute, it was like 5x times per second)

Closing thread