PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Playstation 3... D:

darksnake99
11-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Last saturday there was a HUGE power surge st my house.
Then whenever I try to start up my PlayStation, the light flashes yellow and it turns off.
Well, I found out that this was the "yellow light of death" and means my Playstation is broken. I thought we might of had a warrenty but my brothers decided to do THIS!

Now I guess I'll be playing Growtopia more on the weekends. D: WHY?

BravePlayer
11-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Lol, you failed, your play station broke. If mine were to break I have 3 others.

Livin large with 4 playstation 3s.

l0l
11-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Lol, you failed, your play station broke. If mine were to break I have 3 others.

Livin large with 4 playstation 3s.

I have 0 Dx

Knightmare
11-17-2013, 04:35 PM
You know what that means? Time to get a PS4! :D

Rabidpotato
11-17-2013, 04:57 PM
My ps3 died 3 times. But then I got an xbox and that lasted longer than all of them... O_O

optimuswhat
11-17-2013, 05:01 PM
My used PS3 has no games, and I didn't do anything to it but for some reason blue orbs appear on the menu and freeze the console.

Jeremy012
11-18-2013, 11:27 AM
PS ftw, Xbox is poop. (Dont find this offensive if it is,im just joking lol... Although ps3 is nice)

Boomer
11-18-2013, 02:10 PM
I want a PS3 because there's free online gaming. Xbox and PS4 is "pay per game."

RedwoodGirl
11-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Last saturday there was a HUGE power surge st my house.
Then whenever I try to start up my PlayStation, the light flashes yellow and it turns off.
Well, I found out that this was the "yellow light of death" and means my Playstation is broken. I thought we might of had a warrenty but my brothers decided to do THIS!

Now I guess I'll be playing Growtopia more on the weekends. D: WHY?

We had a power surge at my house once. It ruined all of our computers. Including our Wii(s). (We have 2.) It really sucks. We had to buy all new items. So my dad put in new "surge protectors" so it wouldn't happen again. With all our fish tanks (we have 7 fish tanks) we have it "surged protected" so it wouldn't get ruined. Especially my dads 120 gallon saltwater tank that's in the living room and my 75 gallon saltwater tank in my room. (I have seahorses.) So, try to convince your parents to install "grounded" or "surge protected" outlets. It's a huge help when it comes to broken expensive items. They don't get ruined. My dad installed "grounded" outlets in all of our houses. (We own 4 homes... heh.) You can get em at your local "Home Depot" or "Lowes." For quite a cheap price too. (:
Hope I helped! :wave:

Nicky
11-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Lol,ps3 and Xbox have the same viruses where your console turns red or yellow,It's stupid these days.

Boomer
11-18-2013, 08:39 PM
We had a power surge at my house once. It ruined all of our computers. Including our Wii(s). (We have 2.) It really sucks. We had to buy all new items. So my dad put in new "surge protectors" so it wouldn't happen again. With all our fish tanks (we have 7 fish tanks) we have it "surged protected" so it wouldn't get ruined. Especially my dads 120 gallon saltwater tank that's in the living room and my 75 gallon saltwater tank in my room. (I have seahorses.) So, try to convince your parents to install "grounded" or "surge protected" outlets. It's a huge help when it comes to broken expensive items. They don't get ruined. My dad installed "grounded" outlets in all of our houses. (We own 4 homes... heh.) You can get em at your local "Home Depot" or "Lowes." For quite a cheap price too. (:
Hope I helped! :wave:

Holy smoke you're rich...my iPad is the rarest thing I have...

RedwoodGirl
11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Lol,ps3 and Xbox have the same viruses where your console turns red or yellow,It's stupid these days.

Wow. I had no idea. Probably because I don't have an Xbox. :P Anyways, I have been seeing that companies have been making their products really... Not durable. xD I never understand it. I bought an Ipod touch for my birthday, it broke on the first day. I was so mad.

Nicky
11-18-2013, 08:51 PM
The light on the consoles turn either yellow or red and just shutdown and break.Its happens to me 2 times on xbox.

RedwoodGirl
11-18-2013, 10:05 PM
Holy smoke you're rich...my iPad is the rarest thing I have...

lol no. Were not rich. We just sound like it. We also have 3 nintendo gamecubes, 2 Wiis, a tablet, and 6 computers. That's not much. At least I don't have a Xbox.

BravePlayer
11-19-2013, 01:33 AM
lol no. Were not rich. We just sound like it. We also have 3 nintendo gamecubes, 2 Wiis, a tablet, and 6 computers. That's not much. At least I don't have a Xbox.

If your not rich neither is my family:
We have:1 wii, 1 GameCube, 1 xbox 360 with the cconect camera thingy, 4 playstation 3s, 3 houses one in Canada in U.S.A and in Dominican Republic, me and my sister both go to private school, we also have a maid, my mom owns a factory that distributes vegetables throughout Dominican Republic, my dad is supervising project manager engineer, and we have had in total 3 computers ( 1 left all have broken )
7 laptops ( 3 left I broke all of them lol) and 1 tablet, 5 36 or 42 plasma led tvs, 3 iPads, 1 android phone, 1 Samsung phone, my sis has had 3 iPhone just these two months, a trampoline, every month we go to a beach hotel for fun, and lots of more stuff. Sorry for me being so poor.

- THE POOR BRAVEPLAYER.

Eyedea
11-19-2013, 02:48 AM

It's not a virus. It's called overheating. That's when it gets hot because you play it too much and/or its in an area where it has no room to breathe. Make sure there's room around it so air can flow through. It happens way more on Xbox, especially the old fat ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw does bvb heaven stand for black veil brides(band)?
Edit: nvm just saw your signature!