PDA

View Full Version : Should I change my forums username?

Jrlicup
11-17-2013, 10:15 PM
I was thinking that I should change it to Cuppy.Do ya guys agree? Or do ya want my usersname on the forums to be different? Just reply below.

Jrlicup
11-18-2013, 04:29 AM
I guess I;m just gonna keep it the same then...

DeathAngelz
11-18-2013, 04:32 AM
You cant change your forum username

Inner
11-18-2013, 04:37 AM
I was thinking that I should change it to Cuppy.Do ya guys agree? Or do ya want my usersname on the forums to be different? Just reply below.

Hi,

You have a good Forum Username. I don't see any reason to change it.

~Inner :hat:

Jrlicup
11-18-2013, 04:53 AM

I can't? How come DevinS was able to then

DeathAngelz
11-18-2013, 05:10 AM
I can't? How come DevinS was able to then

Well DevinS old username was DevinIdiot he was able to get it changed becuase people called him stupid and an idiot becuase it was his username

Jrlicup
11-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Well DevinS old username was DevinIdiot he was able to get it changed becuase people called him stupid and an idiot becuase it was his username

Didn't he ask the dev's to change it because of that reason? Wait, I get it.... I have to have a reason to change my username so I won't change it because I have no good reason.

RedwoodGirl
11-18-2013, 05:59 PM

I like the name you have now. It's pretty cool. :cool:

Posted by DeathAngelz
Actually yes you can, but you would need to start over with a new account. You would lose all your settings, signature, and all of those sorts. But you can make a new account and get a new name. But I don't see why you would want to change you're name. I think it's just fine. :cool: