PDA

View Full Version : Tanked for Windows

Blast07
09-19-2011, 02:12 PM
any plans for windows port?

Seth
09-19-2011, 10:23 PM
A Windows (and OSX) port exist already (I primarily test from Windows using keyboard controls.. it ain't easy) but I sort of feel like all the decisions made to get it running ok on mobile would make it "underwhelming" on a desktop - I mean, low poly graphics, simple controls, network code designed to handle very laggy situations, etc.

So for now the plan is to keep it mobile only, if only to keep the playing field semi-level.

god
03-06-2013, 01:55 AM
A Windows (and OSX) port exist already (I primarily test from Windows using keyboard controls.. it ain't easy) but I sort of feel like all the decisions made to get it running ok on mobile would make it "underwhelming" on a desktop - I mean, low poly graphics, simple controls, network code designed to handle very laggy situations, etc.

So for now the plan is to keep it mobile only, if only to keep the playing field semi-level.
Now that windows 8 is catching on and most are touchscreen tablets will u be adding it to the Microsoft store?

Seth
03-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Now that windows 8 is catching on and most are touchscreen tablets will u be adding it to the Microsoft store?

I don't think it would really do well enough to justify it.. but I do plan to put Mind Wall out there as a win7/win8 multi-touch game soonish.

playerde
03-10-2013, 11:24 PM

I would love if tanked came on windows.