PDA

View Full Version : A thread for @SETH

Ronblue
11-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Dear @SETH,
I would like to suggest to make snowy machine and also CCTV cameras that will save what happened to your world,I know its super weird and a hard effort to make but it would make my world safe when i look at the computer that you will make if you agree with my suggestion and what if people drop in drop games the item wont drop and say no drop games then you will be banned from that world and the owner will be banned for 619 days and 22 hours and 30 seconds and have you found a solution for the gem hacks because this migtyeagle guy keeps on super broaadcasting about growtopiahack.exe thingy

Seth
11-21-2013, 10:18 AM
I'm sure snow will be coming to Growtopia!

About gem hack apps: No gems hack work, period. We do full receipt validation with Apple/google/tapjoy/paypal so it just isn't possible in the first place.

Those kind of "cheat apps" are ALWAYS a trojan/virus (doing things like scanning your computer for account passwords to various apps/games, leaving a backdoor in so someone can use your webcam and scan your files) or just phishing to get Growtopia passwords.