PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving break!

iConstruct
11-27-2013, 12:24 AM
I have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off! I know a lot of other people do to. What are you doing over the break??? I'm excited because I just found out me and magicalfishy live in the same state.

JakeHCorwell
11-27-2013, 12:29 AM
Pfff, I've got Thursday, Friday, a weekend, Monday, and Tuesday. Not to mention that tomorrow my school is only 3 hours.

minha1234
11-27-2013, 01:15 AM
Eh, I've got this whole week off. Pretty boring, though.

Pfff, I've got Thursday, Friday, a weekend, Monday, and Tuesday. Not to mention that tomorrow my school is only 3 hours.

3 hours? Surprising. Oh, wait, read that wrong. I thought I had read that you only got 3 hours for school every day.

rygui
11-27-2013, 01:55 AM
Why are we arguing when we could be talking about what we will be doing... :/

iConstruct
11-27-2013, 02:12 AM

3 hours? Surprising. Oh, wait, read that wrong. I thought I had read that you only got 3 hours for school every day.

True, my first few hours have been very boring.

PR0shadow
11-27-2013, 02:30 AM
I'm going to Atlanta, Georgia for ThanksGiving. 10 hour drive with 2 siblings this is a ride. :/

They should make Tuesday off an stead of Saturday because we basically have I off already ...

iConstruct
11-27-2013, 03:15 AM
I'm going to Atlanta, Georgia for ThanksGiving. 10 hour drive with 2 siblings this is a ride. :/

They should make Tuesday off an stead of Saturday because we basically have I off already ...

If you have a 10 hour drive with 2 siblings, you better bring headphones! Trust me, I've taken a like 2 day trip with 3 siblings... Prepare yourself. xD

ShadowSURF3R
11-27-2013, 03:40 AM
I've got all week off! Muahhaha!:D
I haven't really done much so far. Track season is about to start so I'm training for that. On thanksgiving we are heading to my Grandparent's house, so that will be fun.

Oh sweet! You're heading to my 'neck of the woods.' :hat:

iConstruct
11-27-2013, 03:43 AM
I haven't really done much so far. Track season is about to start so I'm training for that. On thanksgiving we are heading to my Grandparent's house, so that will be fun.

Lucky.., the reason I only have 3 days of is cause my school wants to not pay electricity bills very long so they take off days from our breaks and give us a longer summer vacation.

PR0shadow
11-27-2013, 05:17 AM

Mope I have a good time there.:hat:

Jrlicup
11-27-2013, 06:40 AM
I have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off! I know a lot of other people do to. What are you doing over the break??? I'm excited because I just found out me and magicalfishy live in the same state.

I have Wed. Thur. and Fri. off too. That's a coincidence even thought I don't go to the same school as you:)

iConstruct
11-27-2013, 07:14 PM
Now that we know how long your break is, tell us what your doing. I don't really have anything planed. Well, I have a friend coming over tommorow.

lolgal96
11-27-2013, 07:18 PM
I have Wed. Thur. and Fri. off too. That's a coincidence even thought I don't go to the same school as you:)

LUCKY! I only have Thur, Fri, and Mon off. I was sick all week though. :yeah:

- - - Updated - - -

LUCKY! We in the same state bro! I should have Tuesday off!

DarkGator
11-27-2013, 07:41 PM
I have all my Life Long as Long i dont work as a Computer engineer. :sweatdrop:

Magicalfishy
11-27-2013, 09:17 PM

Same here.

iConstruct
11-28-2013, 12:44 AM
Same here.

You have the whole week off? We only live like 50 miles away. I only have Wed. Thurs. an Friday off. Plus the weekend. But yeah boring.