PDA

View Full Version : Sethadmin would like to have Another chance at playing

richardsmtih
10-16-2011, 03:39 PM
I have talked to sethadmin, and he wishes to apologize. He was only trying to help the citizens of tanked by doing and undercover exposeon cheating, and in the end he caught the number one player in the world to be guilty. He wouldlike to play again, and promises to allow seth the real admin to take care of all thr managing. Though he thinks he should recieve a specail color in his name to inform people that this was sethadmin, so people can honor his noble spirit, even though he had to be banned for what he believed was right,.

Thanks

soccerfu
10-16-2011, 04:03 PM
He didn't catch me cheating I have never even played him so how should he know. Only Seth knows that and if you are to far in the dark to see the light then sorry I can't help you.

richardsmtih
10-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Do you take pleasure in acting as if you are a simpleton (though you surely might be one). You were exposed, just like ao many have been in the nes for an at3ocious scandal. I have played with you, dimwitt. For all you know, I could be sethadmin......

richardsmtih
10-16-2011, 11:09 PM
:prophet::cool::wheelchair::prophet:

soccerfu
10-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Do you take pleasure in acting as if you are a simpleton (though you surely might be one). You were exposed, just like ao many have been in the nes for an at3ocious scandal. I have played with you, dimwitt. For all you know, I could be sethadmin......
(ignoring):p I think I know who has exposed himself.

soccerfu
10-16-2011, 11:22 PM
:prophet::cool::wheelchair::prophet:

(ignoring):p

richardsmtih
10-16-2011, 11:47 PM

:D:eek:fnmslhjflhjfshljsfvpjd

soccerfu
10-17-2011, 12:01 AM
:D:eek:fnmslhjflhjfshljsfvpjd

ajax
10-18-2011, 07:43 PM
He didn't catch me cheating I have never even played him so how should he know. Only Seth knows that and if you are to far in the dark to see the light then sorry I can't help you.

Man if you are cheating you must be the worst one ever since the only times I can remember playing against you, we each won about 50% of the time. :p

soccerfu
10-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Man if you are cheating you must be the worst one ever since the only times I can remember playing against you, we each won about 50% of the time. :p

I am not cheating. End of story!