PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Brian Griffen (Family Guy)

Phorus
11-27-2013, 09:34 AM
This is a very big thing to some life's. Comedy Central, MTV, E and Fox News has done tributes to this!

So as some may know a White dog from family dog by the name of Brian Griffen has Passed Away. I came explain part of the death scene.

He was setting up 2 or 1 soccer/hockey looking nets for him and stewie to play with. While Brian stayed on the road setting it up stewie ran inside to get something. He stopped and the doorway and saw a grey car comin along at full speed. He yelled out to Brian "BRIAN LOOK OUT" and as soon as he said that he was ran over and took to the hospital. Once they were there his last words were "You Have me a Great Life".

And that's the end of Brian Griffen. But he may be coming back in a future episode. How do you think he will return?

My opinion is that he will be found roaming around the streets homeless or either be found in photos in recognized or my last one is he will be with a new person.

What is yours but for now Goodbye Brian Griffen. 1993-2013

tom1
11-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cry:

Jrlicup
11-27-2013, 10:11 AM
The only time I actually cried about something Tv related.:sweatdrop:

Phorus
11-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Tears came to my eyes when I saw his death scene and his last words. I cried for 10 minutes my fiancé cried for 3 minutes. He has been with us for so long and has fought is good memories!

ueneazeca
11-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Tears came to my eyes when I saw his death scene and his last words. I cried for 10 minutes my fiancé cried for 3 minutes. He has been with us for so long and has fought is good memories!

R.I.P BRIAN GRIFFIN YOU WILL BE MISSED YOU WERE THE BEST TALKING DOG I HAVE EVER KNOWN

Jrlicup
11-27-2013, 10:32 AM
R.I.P BRIAN GRIFFIN YOU WILL BE MISSED YOU WERE THE BEST TALKING DOG I HAVE EVER KNOWN

What about Scooby?

ueneazeca
11-27-2013, 10:38 AM
What about Scooby?

scoobys gay XD

MrHaribo3000
11-27-2013, 10:47 AM
This is a very big thing to some life's. Comedy Central, MTV, E and Fox News has done tributes to this!

So as some may know a White dog from family dog by the name of Brian Griffen has Passed Away. I came explain part of the death scene.

He was setting up 2 or 1 soccer/hockey looking nets for him and stewie to play with. While Brian stayed on the road setting it up stewie ran inside to get something. He stopped and the doorway and saw a grey car comin along at full speed. He yelled out to Brian "BRIAN LOOK OUT" and as soon as he said that he was ran over and took to the hospital. Once they were there his last words were "You Have me a Great Life".

And that's the end of Brian Griffen. But he may be coming back in a future episode. How do you think he will return?

My opinion is that he will be found roaming around the streets homeless or either be found in photos in recognized or my last one is he will be with a new person.

What is yours but for now Goodbye Brian Griffen. 1993-2013

Griffin*

* Spoiler Alert *
i am 90% sure on this one

Stewie will build a new Time-Machine, and go back and save Brian, the problem is he can't find some titanium capacitors.
so...might not be true.

*Spoiler End*
if you are a BIG family guy fan,
watch all Episodes Here: http://dubbed-scene.com/index.php?q=node/7911

Ilikecats
11-27-2013, 11:28 AM
Actually guys they were taking away a chartist from the show for ever and that who it's is Brian so he won't come back sorry to disapote u alla

Boomer
11-27-2013, 02:38 PM
I never watched Family Guy, but I do have to say that Brian was kinda cool.

I watched the video, and I did have to laugh though when the squirrel kicked him in the head.

And no, I don't think he'll come back. I was watching football on Sunday and remember hearing a commercial for that night's episode saying "One of the Griffons will DIE!"

Phorus
11-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Griffin*

* Spoiler Alert *
i am 90% sure on this one

Stewie will build a new Time-Machine, and go back and save Brian, the problem is he can't find some titanium capacitors.
so...might not be true.

*Spoiler End*
if you are a BIG family guy fan,
watch all Episodes Here: http://dubbed-scene.com/index.php?q=node/7911

That is a very good one. This could happen, I hope...

lolgal96
11-27-2013, 09:07 PM
so sad :( me and my mom said we're never watching family guy ever again.

Joeyss
11-27-2013, 09:10 PM
I was shocked when I saw it. I wonder how the new dog Vinnie is going to be with Stewie.

Magicalfishy
11-27-2013, 09:41 PM
Don't take this the wrong way but...

I think Brian was an idiot.

JakeHCorwell
11-27-2013, 09:50 PM
I find it stupid on how so many people overreacted about this. For heavens sakes, it's a TV Show. And a very stupid one at it.
Sorry to all you Family Guy fans out there.

syrup
11-27-2013, 09:53 PM
I felt a bit remorse for the poor dog, Brian was one of the main protagonists in family guy, though I am starting to become fond of Vinne.

Maybe Brian is really gone for good. :ninja:

I never really liked family guy, just a bunch of people lollygaging doing things. :p

optimuswhat
11-27-2013, 10:52 PM
I find it stupid on how so many people overreacted about this. For heavens sakes, it's a TV Show. And a very stupid one at it.

People react differently to things.
It's like getting scammed and quitting Growtopia, and while at it, you give away everything.
That's stupid, if you ask me.

Oh, I might as well say Growtopia is a game, and it's a very stupid one. I'm sure people wouldn't appreciate that.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Your post doesn't contribute to the thread, either.

JakeHCorwell
11-27-2013, 11:09 PM
People react differently to things.
It's like getting scammed and quitting Growtopia, and while at it, you give away everything.
That's stupid, if you ask me.

Oh, I might as well say Growtopia is a game, and it's a very stupid one. I'm sure people wouldn't appreciate that.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Your post doesn't contribute to the thread, either.

I don't see how yours does either. Besides, I was just saying what I think, if you have a problem, PM it to me instead.

sugarlovin12
11-28-2013, 12:33 AM

Well Family Guy has been out for a long time and people have developed feelings for a cartoon character, it may sound silly but there's nothing wrong with that.

optimuswhat
11-28-2013, 03:28 AM
Well Family Guy has been out for a long time and people have developed feelings for a cartoon character, it may sound silly but there's nothing wrong with that.

This is what I was trying to say.

lolgal96
11-30-2013, 04:57 AM
Futurama is also kinda stupid (but funny), and I cried for 10 minutes when Fry died.

BlueDwarf
11-30-2013, 06:44 AM
Spoilers (seriously, [alleged] spoilers):

The Christmas episode's plot summary hints that Stewie will be working to get the one thing he truly wants for Christmas this year (Brian).

Two Future episodes in the season are NAMED after Brian, and have him as the featured character.

This info is sourced to a wikia page though, so who knows about its accuracy. It certainly seems possible, in fact it seems exactly like what I'd expect to see.

That said... I don't like Brian. In general, I don't like Family Guy. Like any show, it has its ups and downs, but overall I don't really like it.

I like Futurama and The Simpsons, even American Dad. Family Guy just doesn't get there for me though.

SlaSHadow
11-30-2013, 08:22 AM
So people can't bother to volunteer at animal shelters, or they turn the channel when a commercial for animal rights comes on, but some of you literally cried because Seth MacFarlene killed off an imaginary dog. One that we are entirely sure will be returning.

Unbelievable.

Crystalia
11-30-2013, 11:48 AM
If Stewie was smart enough, he would go to his past self during in the toy store during Christmas and either ask him to borrow his time machine or tell him to warn Brian about the car that is about to hit him.

I also think that Brian committed accidental suicide, because the Prius that hit him is very similar (if the not the same) as the one that Brian drives. It also has the same wheels and tinted windows, which makes it look identical.

Something tells me that I slightly recall an episode where Brian goes into the future and hits something while driving really fast away from something/someone. Perhaps the thing he hit was actually himself?

lolgal96
12-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Spoilers (seriously, [alleged] spoilers):

The Christmas episode's plot summary hints that Stewie will be working to get the one thing he truly wants for Christmas this year (Brian).

Two Future episodes in the season are NAMED after Brian, and have him as the featured character.

This info is sourced to a wikia page though, so who knows about its accuracy. It certainly seems possible, in fact it seems exactly like what I'd expect to see.

That said... I don't like Brian. In general, I don't like Family Guy. Like any show, it has its ups and downs, but overall I don't really like it.

I like Futurama and The Simpsons, even American Dad. Family Guy just doesn't get there for me though.

Ooh I love Futurama!

optimuswhat
12-01-2013, 05:51 PM
If Stewie was smart enough, he would go to his past self during in the toy store during Christmas and either ask him to borrow his time machine or tell him to warn Brian about the car that is about to hit him.

I also think that Brian committed accidental suicide, because the Prius that hit him is very similar (if the not the same) as the one that Brian drives. It also has the same wheels and tinted windows, which makes it look identical.

Something tells me that I slightly recall an episode where Brian goes into the future and hits something while driving really fast away from something/someone. Perhaps the thing he hit was actually himself?

If he did hit himself he wouldn't be alive future-wise.