PDA

View Full Version : Seth, I would like another chance

richardsmtih
10-22-2011, 10:15 PM
ok, Seth I sincerely apologize for trying to go undercover and see if soccerfu was cheating. I wanted to take matters into my own hands, but I will let you handle all misconducts now. I would like to be able to play now, though I think I should have a special color.

Thanks,
sethadmim

Seth
10-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Ok, unbanned.

richardsmtih
10-22-2011, 11:45 PM
Thaks seth, I'll be sure to let you handle ecerything

ps.

Bllbb6435
10-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Ok, unbanned.

Hey seth, please change it to fewer instead of less at the second screen. Also, have you thought about my wagering game idea?

Also, I see you gave sethadmin a special color. Could you give me the same? I have neve been a troll and i can be like an assistant for you in terms of gameplay.

Thanks,

Noob

soccerfu
10-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Hey seth, please change it to fewer instead of less at the second screen. Also, have you thought about my wagering game idea?

Also, I see you gave sethadmin a special color. Could you give me the same? I have neve been a troll and i can be like an assistant for you in terms of gameplay.

Thanks,

Noob

I don't think he gave him the special color noob.

Bllbb6435
10-22-2011, 11:50 PM
I don't think he gave him the special color noob.

Yes he did, and he gave him am @ sign in front of his name.

Noob

Seth
10-22-2011, 11:52 PM
No, an @ would mean he's a real admin. If he has an @ in front of his name we've got a serious problem. Also, if he uses the name "sethadmin" he'd be banned again.

Bllbb6435
10-23-2011, 12:08 AM
No, an @ would mean he's a real admin. If he has an @ in front of his name we've got a serious problem. Also, if he uses the name "sethadmin" he'd be banned again.

It must be some sort of error seth. Yes, i saw him go on. He tried to type a name into the home screen but then when he went into the lobby it automatically said @sethadmin in that neon blue color. It was strange.

Noob

soccerfu
10-23-2011, 12:09 AM
It must be some sort of error seth. Yes, i saw him go on. He tried to type a name into the home screen but then when he went into the lobby it automatically said @sethadmin in that neon blue color. It was strange.

Noob

He must be trying to do it again.

Bllbb6435
10-23-2011, 12:11 AM
BBut he isnt allowed to use commenta. though it is a good idea because it gives the impression u r on without harmong anyone. thus, peoplw will act better and everyone ist

Bllbb6435
10-23-2011, 12:12 AM
He must be trying to do it again.

he is not tricking anyone. he has changed and is now trying to help keep tanked world a kind and paradiSical place.

richardsmtih
10-23-2011, 12:50 AM
Seth, you made it so I could play at first. And you gave me a special color and everyone was behaving, but whennyou toke away color, I can't play I think. Please return color and alloa me to commsnt so I can help be kinda nd let otjers do the same

thanks

Seth
10-23-2011, 12:57 AM
Seth, you made it so I could play at first. And you gave me a special color and everyone was behaving, but whennyou toke away color, I can't play I think. Please return color and alloa me to commsnt so I can help be kinda nd let otjers do the same

Uh, I didn't give you a special color (well, not on purpose.. could've been a bug..) and I just saw you still playing as "sethadmin". Why didn't you change your name? Oh well, I changed it for you, "Vigilante FY".

Sorry, you're unmuted now, I forgot to fix that when I unbanned you... un-banning is very rare, I don't have much practice with it.

soccerfu
10-23-2011, 01:05 AM
he is not tricking anyone. he has changed and is now trying to help keep tanked world a kind and paradiSical place.

Ok that's good. Don't be so offensive with your titles.

Bllbb6435
10-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Ok that's good. Don't be so offensive with your titles.

Sorry, that wasnt me. Vigilante posted that on my account. I would never say that soccerfu.

soccerfu
10-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Sorry, that wasnt me. Vigilante posted that on my account. I would never say that soccerfu.

thanks noob.