11-28-2013, 03:04 AM
Everyone likes my forum!

http://GrowtopiaChat.Boardhost.com/

DeathAngelz
11-28-2013, 03:45 AM
Imma put your forum link onto my signature

TIMTAM
11-28-2013, 03:47 AM
Sorry, but I prefer to use this forums at the moment because there is more people and it is official, but I'm sure when yours gets more popular I'll start using it (:

~TIMTAM :D

tinyshiny
11-28-2013, 03:51 AM
Sorry, but I prefer to use this forums at the moment because there is more people and it is official, but I'm sure when yours gets more popular I'll start using it (:

If you don't log on for a certain amount of time you're account will delete itself!

DeathAngelz
11-28-2013, 03:53 AM
If you don't log on for a certain amount of time you're account will delete itself!

Security reasons i asume

TIMTAM
11-28-2013, 03:54 AM
Actually, I'm gonna give this forum a go. When I first saw you were doing this, I was kind of against it but I actually think what you have done is great for the game. I Look forward to seeing you on there. (: Lol hopefully this isn't a scam to get my password lol. Just kidding I trust you (:

TIMTAM
11-28-2013, 04:06 AM

Wow! I am biting my words! I actually love this forum. It has a great labour (does take a bit of getting use to) and it works great! Keep up the good work! I will be using this a lot now. I am really surprised.

tinyshiny
11-28-2013, 04:53 AM
Wow! I am biting my words! I actually love this forum. It has a great labour (does take a bit of getting use to) and it works great! Keep up the good work! I will be using this a lot now. I am really surprised.

That's what everyone says!