PDA

View Full Version : Real life issues, looking for some help!

Shelf
11-28-2013, 04:46 AM
Could someone please help? My friend wants to go out with my girlfriend, I got my girlfriend to block him on Facebook and he went on his old account telling her to unblock him but she said no, so he said make a fake account he (which is me) will never know.

I don't want any violent advise I just need help please!

Iguana
11-28-2013, 04:49 AM
Could someone please help? My friend wants to go out with my girlfriend, I got my girlfriend to block him on Facebook and he went on his old account telling her to unblock him but she said no, so he said make a fake account he (which is me) will never know.

I don't want any violent advise I just need help please!

Simply tell him to frickle frackle off.
It's wrong for your "friend" to be wanting to go out with your girlfriend.
I wouldn't want him as a friend if I were you.
I'd ask him nicely to stop, and if he doesn't stop. Just avoid him completely, tell your girlfriend to avoid him completely aswell!
I've had this happen to me as well, but it's kinda funny how I resolved it.
I hope you can fix your "friend" issue!

Brennanber
11-28-2013, 06:50 AM
If she were truly your girlfriend then she should be publicly rejecting him and embarrassing him away.

LittleSirP
11-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Other friends don't hit on their friend's girlfriend.
And besides,if he wants to go out with your girlfriend,he has to learn how to get off your personal bubble.
If he still doesn't stop hitting on her,I suggest you...tell your girlfriend to stay away from him.
Or,(Which I hope won't happen)If your girlfriend ditches you and replaces you with your 'friend',She ain't the right girl for you.
-Little

Luminesce
11-28-2013, 11:01 AM
I am so sorry to hear about this problem of yours. What i can say is, from what i hear, not to be considered a friend. It's understandable if someone likes your girlfriend, but they should definitly back off after finding out she is unavailible. Especially if he is your friend. Now, it is her choice aswell, but she chooses to tell you about what he is trying, which shows she wants to be with you instead.
The best of luck to you!:)

Shelf
11-28-2013, 11:41 AM
Thank you for the great advise, but sadly she liked him, I had to break it off :( but thanks for the advise guys

DeathAngelz
11-28-2013, 08:14 PM
Well I have been in this situation PLENTY OF TIMES
These are the type of girls I call Wh0r3s sorry for the language but its true
If she was truly your girlfriend she wouldn't think about anyone else. And sounds to me like you need a new freind becuase true freinds don't go taking your exs. But don't worry about her you have a whole bunch of years ahead of you you'll find your gal. And punch your freind in the shin :)

I-Am-Legend
11-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Thank you for the great advise, but sadly she liked him, I had to break it off :( but thanks for the advise guys
I can pay your "friend" a little "visit".*cracks knuckles*

DeathAngelz
11-28-2013, 08:22 PM
I can pay your "friend" a little "visit".*cracks knuckles*

/me stands beside you
*Grabs brass knuckles*

Brennanber
11-28-2013, 10:36 PM
/me stands beside you
*Grabs brass knuckles*

*grabs box of cereal.