PDA

View Full Version : Paul Walker

optimuswhat
12-01-2013, 04:00 AM
On Saturday, Paul Walker (Fast and Furious movie series) died in a fiery car crash.
The car swung out of control, and crashed into a tree, erupting in flames almost instantly.

Fast and Furious 6 is the last movie he starred in, and Fast and Furious 7 is the upcoming one.

Oh no :nope:

Swertip
12-01-2013, 06:26 AM
He died?!?!?

:(

Rest in peace Paul Walker...

Phorus
12-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Yes but Vindiesel will now be the main character I think of. And I hope he will still bring you to charity in heaven. We won't forget you.

The very sad thing is he was on his way to donate etc stuff for charity but just heifer he got there he passed away. If only Paul was the one driving. I dropped into tears when I heard he passed away.

Angrox
12-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Rest in peace, Paul Walker.
He was one of my favourite actors.

Crystalia
12-01-2013, 10:00 AM
The mains star of Fast and Furious dies in a fiery car crash, that's quite ironic don't you think? He died while racing to fundraise money towards the recent typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.

Although his death was ironic (and I mean this in the most non-offensive way), he wasn't ready to die yet and he will definitely be missed by thousands of his fans, friends and family.

RIP - Paul Walker.

Jeremy012
12-01-2013, 01:27 PM
The mains star of Fast and Furious dies in a fiery car crash, that's quite ironic don't you think? He died while racing to fundraise money towards the recent typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.

Although his death was ironic (and I mean this in the most non-offensive way), he wasn't ready to die yet and he will definitely be missed by thousands of his fans, friends and family.

RIP - Paul Walker.

Ikr, ironic death...

Phorus
12-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Rest in peace, Paul Walker.
He was one of my favourite actors.

He was my Favourite actors...il miss him!

Joeyss
12-01-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm sad about this. The movies won't be the same for me anymore. When my dad hears about this he'll be devastated as well since he is a HUGE fan of the series. It sucks because he was going to a charity event at the time.:(

Jun Yuan
12-04-2013, 07:36 AM
Paul Walker RACE.IN.PEACE :cry: