PDA

View Full Version : TPNFRC & FRIENDS

TPNFRC
11-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Hey Friends,

I started this thread so we have place to chat. It is hard to carry on a conversation when we are playing the game.

So this thread is for all of TPNFRC friends to discuss problems with the game, give advice to each other on how we can play better and chat about tanked/other things as well. Believe it or not I think I have made a lot of friends, like others have, so this will be useful.

So Blitz, Danny 3838, Darkhawk, Haikun, Nicholas, Rawmilk, HR4, Roadkill, Sally, Krylix, etc lets chat here

P.S.

Sorry if I didn't mention everyones name above but the list would be very long :o

soccerfu
11-23-2011, 04:38 PM
thanks TPNFRC i like this chat room and i am sure it will come in handy some day.

Roadkill
11-23-2011, 11:19 PM
If this is the way you treat your friends (killing them in Tanked), I'd hate to be your enemy. :sweatdrop:

Back to the topic:
...good idea for the thread. As I tried to mention a few days ago...we need a "code" to indicate a switch to the other side. Sometimes so many players are all just on the higher scorer sides and the games get boring. If I knew someone would jump with me at the same time, I would do so...even if I end up losing...but if I am the only one to switch, well then, it gets ugly for me. (Nothing like getting stuck in the big town setting, you swear you are the only one left, and four tanks from the other side are just waiting for you to show your tank) ...or does that just happen to me? :rolleyes:

Anyway...see you on the battlefield. Remember I still new at this...so be kind. lol...

code to switch to the lesser side is "a" (just thinking...this could be a setup) :o

Roadkill out...

soccerfu
11-25-2011, 01:05 PM
If this is the way you treat your friends (killing them in Tanked), I'd hate to be your enemy. :sweatdrop:

Back to the topic:
...good idea for the thread. As I tried to mention a few days ago...we need a "code" to indicate a switch to the other side. Sometimes so many players are all just on the higher scorer sides and the games get boring. If I knew someone would jump with me at the same time, I would do so...even if I end up losing...but if I am the only one to switch, well then, it gets ugly for me. (Nothing like getting stuck in the big town setting, you swear you are the only one left, and four tanks from the other side are just waiting for you to show your tank) ...or does that just happen to me? :rolleyes:

Anyway...see you on the battlefield. Remember I still new at this...so be kind. lol...

code to switch to the lesser side is "a" (just thinking...this could be a setup) :o

Roadkill out...

I agree with Roadkill. I would hate to be your enemy. Unless I already am.:( And I like your idea Roadkill, could come in handy some day.

yellow
11-25-2011, 04:40 PM
Should just be an auto sort of some kind with the teames being divided somewhat equally by the computer. Instead of showing teams from the start just have a team game que with all tanks listed together and sorted into teams fairly by computer when they enter the arena.

soccerfu
11-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Anybody else having problems with running into walls and becoming vertical and seeing the clouds? This happened to me about two times yesterday. I go strait for a wall, run into it. And presto I can see the clouds.

soccerfu
11-27-2011, 01:26 PM
Hey guys, has anybody seen that Peter's score is going up. Also Peter if you have started playing and you see this post please reply back so we know you are coming back to tanked now.:)

soccerfu
11-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Should just be an auto sort of some kind with the teames being divided somewhat equally by the computer. Instead of showing teams from the start just have a team game que with all tanks listed together and sorted into teams fairly by computer when they enter the arena.

And in team VIP it could mix up the purples and higher to evenly split them between all the greens.

soccerfu
11-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Has anybody else seen whites in VIP? They say they can get into the VIP room. I tell them they cant. They type in /VIP and then I go to the VIP room and they are in there even though they are not over 100. Some of them that do that aren't even over 50! If this happens again I will get a screen shot and make a thread about it to tell Seth. They hacked into a room that they cant even compete in. I mean why go into a room where you are just going to get destroyed without getting even a kill in the hole time that you are in there.:confused:

Roadkill
11-27-2011, 09:17 PM
sorry I was unable to go to the team room. By the time I saw you message, the game started..and I was not sure of the name you said. I went to tpnfrc...but was empty.

let me know a date and time and where, and I will show.

Roadkill
"if it already stinks, you didn't kill it" :poop:

soccerfu
11-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Who are you talking to?:confused:

Roadkill
11-27-2011, 11:15 PM
sorry...

message was for tpnfrc.

TPNFRC
11-28-2011, 05:43 PM
sorry...

message was for tpnfrc.

No problem buddy. They will be serveral battles ahead that we will play with each other.

That sounds like a great idea to setup a time and date so we can all play together!

Reading the post above I agree that it is a problem to start a game when everyone wants to play on the same team as higher rank players.

I understand none of us want to lose point but a higher rank player could have a bad game and not perform as well as a lower rank, I have had several bad games myself.

This happens a lot in Team Vip Lobby. It sometime takes 5 mins or longer to even start the game!

If the teams could be sorted automatically and evenly that would be great in VIP. It could be based not by the color you are but by the points you have.

Moving on to a different topic. I have two tablets a Touchpad and iPad 2. I use my Touchpad all the time but wanted to see how the game performs on my iPad.

First off the graphics and sound are much better on iPad 2 but my tank seems slower on the iPad. In fact all the tanks seem to be moving slower. Anyone else notice this?

Another thing that would be nice is a user login feature. When I used my iPad I had to create another name and I was a white rank. I was telling people in the Lobby that is was me, TPNFRC, and they wouldn't believe me. In fact Halo said I was an idiot for saying I was TPNFRC :eek: He said that I can't be TPNFRC because he is a purple rank. This would be a nice feature for people that has multiple devices.

P.S.

I have no enemies and killing is a part of the game :p

yellow
11-28-2011, 07:55 PM
I agree about the iPad issue. There seems to issues running this game on an iPad especially it crashing. I have tried both my wife's touchpad and my droid bionic and the game runs much faster on both... I'm amazed it runs faster on my phone. This is why I have my fingers crossed for a sign in option so I can use on a different device. I really think iPad users are at a disadvantage.

No problem buddy. They will be serveral battles ahead that we will play with each other.

That sounds like a great idea to setup a time and date so we can all play together!

Reading the post above I agree that it is a problem to start a game when everyone wants to play on the same team as higher rank players.

I understand none of us want to lose point but a higher rank player could have a bad game and not perform as well as a lower rank, I have had several bad games myself.

This happens a lot in Team Vip Lobby. It sometime takes 5 mins or longer to even start the game!

If it team could be sorted automatically and evenly that would be great in VIP. It could be based not by the color you are but by the points you have.

Moving on to a different topic. I have two tablets a Touchpad and iPad 2. I use my Touchpad all the time but wanted to see how the game performs on my iPad.

First off the graphics and sound are much better on iPad 2 but my tank seems slower on the iPad. In fact all the tanks seem to be moving slower. Anyone else notice this?

Another thing that would be nice is a user login feature. When I used my iPad I had to create another name and I was a white rank. I was telling people in the Lobby that is was me, TPNFRC, and they wouldn't believe me. In fact Halo said I was an idiot for saying I was TPNFRC :eek: He said that I can't be TPNFRC because he is a purple rank. This would be a nice feature for people that has multiple devices.

P.S.

Roadkill
11-29-2011, 12:11 AM
No problem buddy. They will be serveral battles ahead that we will play with each other. Agreed

If the teams could be sorted automatically and evenly that would be great in VIP. It could be based not by the color you are but by the points you have. Agreed

I was telling people in the Lobby that is was me, TPNFRC, and they wouldn't believe me. In fact Halo said I was an idiot for saying I was TPNFRC :eek: He said that I can't be TPNFRC because he is a purple rank. This would be a nice feature for people that has multiple devices.

So you were one of those whites with a new tablet kicking butt. Pretty sneaky, if you ask me. Thanks for the suggestion... I just might start claiming fame as well...while getting my butt kicked. See you on the fields. Remember...if you can,t smell it, it ain't Roadkill.

soccerfu
11-29-2011, 12:56 AM
Hey guys whats up. who in this room thinks there should be a one man mission mode as a room on Tanked?

Danny3838
11-29-2011, 02:26 AM
]Hey tpnfrc,
So glad u put up this post. U r one of the nicest tank players I ever played with and I don't like going against u lol u r always so positive about the game and try to have Fun. Hope to see you pink
=DC=ps. Soccerfu I will catch up to u one day lol:)

Danny3838
11-29-2011, 04:26 AM
Hey guys whats up. who in this room thinks there should be a one man mission mode as a room on Tanked?

I think that would be awesome and get more pts too for it or like two players on amission that would be
Cool
=DC=

Danny3838
11-29-2011, 04:35 AM

If the teams could be sorted automatically and evenly that would be great in VIP. It could be based not by the color you are but by the points you have.

P.S.

I agree I have an iPad also so I don't know the difference but I do t want to be slow either. A sign in feature would be amazing. My mom has an iPad so if I ever wanted to sign in I could just go on hers.
=DC=

TPNFRC
11-29-2011, 04:42 AM
]Hey tpnfrc,
So glad u put up this post. U r one of the nicest tank players I ever played with and I don't like going against u lol u r always so positive about the game and try to have Fun. Hope to see you pink

Thanks buddy! You as well are very nice and have a positive attitude when playing the game. Its very fun when we play together.

I think as Higher ranks we all should have a positive attitude as we set example for lower ranks.

We all need to remember we are all friends and sometime we will play each other and no feelings should be hurt. I feel bad when I play against friends and they lose points but it happens.

Sorry Roadkill about the game tonight when it was Danny and I vs you and Tankpopper. The game was not starting so I switched. In the game I even paused for a minute because I didn't want to kill you but that would not be fair to my teammates. In the game we will fight each other but after the battle we will still all remain friends, lets all remember this.

P.S

I wish all my friends reach to the next level soon (color) :o

TPNFRC
11-29-2011, 04:45 AM
I think that would be awesome and get more pts too for it or like two players on amission that would be
Cool
=DC=

This would be very cool, like a one man or two tournament for some big points

soccerfu
11-29-2011, 12:05 PM
]
Good luck with that LOL.

soccerfu
11-29-2011, 12:07 PM
This would be very cool, like a one man or two tournament for some big points

Yeah at the end who ever wins gets like 1000 to 5000 points or something.

soccerfu
11-29-2011, 12:10 PM
Hey danny3838 nice job in that team game that we played yesterday. killing like that you are soon to be in the top 25 or something. You almost got as much kills as the second guy in the world did.

soccerfu
11-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Hey guys have y'all looked at the latest polls yet? no one has chosen crate king in the "what is your favorite mode?" pole. If you haven't voted yet i would like you to because Seth might remove the one we hate the most. That so far is the crate king.

soccerfu
11-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Hey everyone who sees this post. How about all of us try to gather people(that are our friends or people we know:)) and ask them to register when we are playing.:D Or we could just send a broadcast about it during the "rush hours" to reach more people.

TPNFRC
11-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey guys have y'all looked at the latest polls yet? no one has chosen crate king in the "what is your favorite mode?" pole. If you haven't voted yet i would like you to because Seth might remove the one we hate the most. That so far is the crate king.

I would vote off Crate King!

Coalition
11-29-2011, 07:19 PM
...good idea for the thread. As I tried to mention a few days ago...we need a "code" to indicate a switch to the other side. Sometimes so many players are all just on the higher scorer sides and the games get boring. If I knew someone would jump with me at the same time, I would do so...even if I end up losing...but if I am the only one to switch, well then, it gets ugly for me. (Nothing like getting stuck in the big town setting, you swear you are the only one left, and four tanks from the other side are just waiting for you to show your tank) ...or does that just happen to me?

No, this happened to me this morning, costing me a valuable 25 points. In fact, I seesawed from green to blue to green exactly 5 times this past weekend just by getting pulled into games where I had no control over the vote, and was summarily executed by several superstars (purples, no less!). I bit my tongue and took my punishment like a good crewman, but for the life of me could not instill the necessary courage in my league of white to overcome the slaughter. I think Mike and Krylix were actually chatting about the weather whist eviscerating me. 25 points, I'm sure, is nothing to a regal purple, but it's a lot for us lower ranks who can't even break the 500 point barrier.

Rant off, but the point has been raised in other parts of the forum: I think 100% voting with a timer at the end will solve several problems. Yes, I know it may cause some unintended consequences, but getting yanked at the last second into a game at join time is disconcerting.

And hello, everyone. I apologize if I sound frustrated, I guess that's the nature of these games when lacking skills, and I've been at it since Doom... Much grey hair have I.

Roadkill
11-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Roadkill about the game tonight when it was Danny and I vs you and Tankpopper. The game was not starting so I switched. In the game I even paused for a minute because I didn't want to kill you but that would not be fair to my teammates. In the game we will fight each other but after the battle we will still all remain friends, lets all remember this.

P.S

Using the old "game not starting...had to switch line" :)
And I read the post where Danny was sucking up (just kidding Danny);) then shortly after there was roadkill splattered everywhere. Oh, the shame.

Serious note... I never get upset with gracious players, and most here are of that caliber. I did run into a player yesterday. Same side and all he did was shoot at his own team...on purpose. I told him I would remember his name and see him latter. I did :D

BTW... Made it over 300 and visited the promised land (vip lobby). I waited alone, got bored, had to figure how to get out :crazy: , then ended up back in the regular game where I got murdered. But...I have seen the promised land.

Roadkill

Danny3838
11-30-2011, 12:33 AM
Hey danny3838 nice job in that team game that we played yesterday. killing like that you are soon to be in the top 25 or something. You almost got as much kills as the second guy in the world did.

Thanks I plan on it I am at 44 right now so I'll get there soon ;)

Danny3838
11-30-2011, 12:43 AM
And I read the post where Danny was sucking up (just kidding Danny);) then shortly after there was roadkill splattered everywhere. Oh, the shame.

Serious note... I never get upset with gracious players, and most here are of that caliber. I did run into a player yesterday. Same side and all he did was shoot at his own team...on purpose. I told him I would remember his name and see him latter. I did :D

BTW... Made it over 300 and visited the promised land (vip lobby). I waited alone, got bored, had to figure how to get out :crazy: , then ended up back in the regular game where I got murdered. But...I have seen the promised land.

Roadkill
Haha very funny
=DC=

soccerfu
11-30-2011, 01:10 AM

Roadkill

OK Very good.:rolleyes: if you were over 100 you could have visited the " promise land" a long time ago. Not when you got to 300.

Seth
11-30-2011, 01:33 AM
OK Very good.:rolleyes: if you were over 100 you could have visited the " promise land" a long time ago. Not when you got to 300.

I believe it's set at 300 now.. changed a few weeks ago

TPNFRC
11-30-2011, 04:34 AM
Good playing tonight guys!

I think we would all like to practice without points being taken away. I think a practice room would be very good. This way player could practice their skills and improve without point deductions. What do you guys think? Like a warm up room before the battles!

This feature would be great for new players who sometimes get slaughtered in games and most likely just quit playing. They could go to the room to learn how to move, shoot, etc before entering the real wars.

New players often ask how to shoot, move, etc in a game and its really hard to communicate with them while playing. In some battles if you pause for even a few seconds it could cost you the game.

Roadkill
11-30-2011, 04:50 AM
Great idea T. I could use some practice and tips. Had fun tonight...even if and when I got killed by my friends... No need to apologize. Btw...how were you able to send me that message. Is there a certain command. Give me an example of the text.

soccerfu
11-30-2011, 12:12 PM
I agree. Some of the new guys need to learn all us seniors strategies. Also roadkill about the tips. I would have a lot of those for you and maybe even TPNFRC.

soccerfu
11-30-2011, 12:15 PM
I believe it's set at 300 now.. changed a few weeks ago

OK now I know.:o

soccerfu
11-30-2011, 12:21 PM

RoadkillHey roadkill the best time to go into the VIP lobby is when you see this: SERVER MESSAGE: VIP sorting now auto-enabled. The yellow is secret ink. Highlight it to see the message.:)

Roadkill
11-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Soccerfu,
I will try that the next time I see it. Tips... Let me know when. Maybe a one on one game in your team room. Then we could chat as well.

RoadKill

soccerfu
11-30-2011, 10:46 PM
Soccerfu,
I will try that the next time I see it. Tips... Let me know when. Maybe a one on one game in your team room. Then we could chat as well.

RoadKill
Ok is Friday a good time?

soccerfu
11-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Great idea T. I could use some practice and tips. Had fun tonight...even if and when I got killed by my friends... No need to apologize. Btw...how were you able to send me that message. Is there a certain command. Give me an example of the text.
This is how you send a message. /msg <full or first 3 letters of the name> and here is where you put the message that you want to send. Here is an example: /msgroadkill hey roadkill whats up.

soccerfu
11-30-2011, 11:02 PM
=DC=
Hey danny dont you know how to do your signature so you dont have to enter it every time?(it be helpful if you would listen to roadkill) if not this is how: go to the top right corner( after you have signed in) and select settings. once you have the page loaded go to edit signature and on the writing space that looks just like when you reply in the forum enter the signature above that you have and after you save it you will never have to put your signature at the end of the text ever again. And in the end your signature should look like mine does except it would say =dc= or whatever you want it to say.

Roadkill
11-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Ok is Friday a good time?

see you friday

soccerfu
12-01-2011, 12:11 PM
see you friday
I will be on around 5pm central daylight time.

TPNFRC
12-01-2011, 04:23 PM
I agree. Some of the new guys need to learn all us seniors strategies. Also roadkill about the tips. I would have a lot of those for you and maybe even TPNFRC.

Would appreciate any pointers since I have a lot of room for improvement.

Danny3838
12-02-2011, 03:48 AM
I agree a practice room would be nice. Both a practice room and a mission room would be fun and helpful and neither of them should gain or lose you pts.

Danny3838
12-02-2011, 03:50 AM
Hey danny dont you know how to do your signature so you dont have to enter it every time?(it be helpful if you would listen to roadkill) if not this is how: go to the top right corner( after you have signed in) and select settings. once you have the page loaded go to edit signature and on the writing space that looks just like when you reply in the forum enter the signature above that you have and after you save it you will never have to put your signature at the end of the text ever again. And in the end your signature should look like mine does except it would say =dc= or whatever you want it to say.

Thnx for the tip. Sorry havnt been reading the forums lately.

TPNFRC
12-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Sorry Soccerfu wasn't able to meet you in Team Lobby, got rushed into a game. Next time for sure!

soccerfu
12-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Sorry Soccerfu wasn't able to meet you in Team Lobby, got rushed into a game. Next time for sure!
I understand but like i told roadkill if you want tips see me at 5pm central daylight time.

soccerfu
12-02-2011, 12:23 PM
hey guys has anybody seen two players with the same id and name. I saw that tonight. these are their names: player AA and Player AA. they both have the same names and the same id tag!:confused:

TPNFRC
12-02-2011, 01:53 PM
I understand but like i told roadkill if you want tips see me at 5pm central daylight time.

I will try but don't get home sometimes on Friday until 7 PM EST.

TPNFRC
12-02-2011, 01:56 PM
hey guys has anybody seen two players with the same id and name. I saw that tonight. these are their names: player AA and Player AA. they both have the same names and the same id tag!:confused:

Really! It could be that the same player entered the room twice but wait Seth did a update to fix that. Hmm don't know then since the name could be the same but the two letter at the end should be different. Maybe since the letter p in one name is lower case and the other P in the other name is uppercase, the system considers it different.

yellow
12-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Actially there are now several AA players in the game. I think Seth ran out of 2 letter combonations due to the amount of players. My guess is the server is just stuck and keeps generating an AA tag to all new players because all other combos are taken. Hey look at it this way as tanked continues to grow we will be the lucky few with 2 letter id's... my guess if seth keeps this system he will have to include a 3rd letter. Or... better yet he sees how big tanked is and gets the sign in thing going where everyone registers a name leaving no need for the 2 letter id's. I have dibs on the yellow screen name!

Really! It could be that the same player entered the room twice but wait Seth did a update to fix that. Hmm don't know then since the name could be the same but the two letter at the end should be different. Maybe since the letter p in one name is lower case and the other P in the other name is uppercase, the system considers it different.

soccerfu
12-02-2011, 11:27 PM

The same player didn't enter the room twice. they were both moving and talking in combat. Also i accidentally typed P instead of p.:o

soccerfu
12-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Actially there are now several AA players in the game. I think Seth ran out of 2 letter combonations due to the amount of players. My guess is the server is just stuck and keeps generating an AA tag to all new players because all other combos are taken. Hey look at it this way as tanked continues to grow we will be the lucky few with 2 letter id's... my guess if seth keeps this system he will have to include a 3rd letter. Or... better yet he sees how big tanked is and gets the sign in thing going where everyone registers a name leaving no need for the 2 letter id's. I have dibs on the yellow screen name!
I call screen name soccerfu!

Seth
12-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Actially there are now several AA players in the game. I think Seth ran out of 2 letter combinations due to the amount of players. My guess is the server is just stuck and keeps generating an AA tag to all new players because all other combos are taken. Hey look at it this way as tanked continues to grow we will be the lucky few with 2 letter id's... my guess if seth keeps this system he will have to include a 3rd letter. Or... better yet he sees how big tanked is and gets the sign in thing going where everyone registers a name leaving no need for the 2 letter id's. I have dibs on the yellow screen name!

Yes, there are many duplicates. With two letters from the alphabet there are really only 676 combinations possible, the usefulness of this is really just to help players know when someone is annoying but changes their name, you can sort of go.. hmm.. the two letters and CP didn't change so, you must be the same guy. The ID's are allowed to overlap and really aren't connected to anything.

We have 127,546 player accounts (people who actually played online) so there are many overlaps. Maybe I should have the server detect the name "Player" and automatically rename them Player8253 or something until they change it themself... hmm.

This is further compounded by a problem on some Android devices where input doesn't work, so the player cannot enter his name or chat at all in the game.. need to fix that. :sweatdrop:

Roadkill
12-02-2011, 11:53 PM
soccerfu,

Ended up out with friends after work. Sorry I missed you. Going to try my first game tonight

RoadKill

TPNFRC
12-03-2011, 02:25 AM
I knew Nicholas would be up there:crazy:

Be careful he is sneaky :p

soccerfu
12-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Be careful he is sneaky :p
He is very sneaky!:p

soccerfu
12-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Yes, there are many duplicates. With two letters from the alphabet there are really only 676 combinations possible, the usefulness of this is really just to help players know when someone is annoying but changes their name, you can sort of go.. hmm.. the two letters and CP didn't change so, you must be the same guy. The ID's are allowed to overlap and really aren't connected to anything.

We have 127,546 player accounts (people who actually played online) so there are many overlaps. Maybe I should have the server detect the name "Player" and automatically rename them Player8253 or something until they change it themself... hmm.

This is further compounded by a problem on some Android devices where input doesn't work, so the player cannot enter his name or chat at all in the game.. need to fix that. :sweatdrop:
So wait. You are saying that there could be another soccerfu yk out there!:excl:

Blitz
12-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Hey, great thread T! I've been thinking about new ideas for crates, thought I'd share and see what you think...

1). Smoke Screen - smoke billows out behind your tank reducing visibility
2). Land mine - drops behind your tank and is visible only to your side. Damages only enemy tanks.
3). Super speed - doubles the speed of your tank

You guys have some ideas? ;)

Blitz

soccerfu
12-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Hey, great thread T! I've been thinking about new ideas for crates, thought I'd share and see what you think...

2). Land mine - drops behind your tank and is visible only to your side. Damages only enemy tanks.

Blitz
Yeah actually i have a lot but not enough time to explain right now.:o

soccerfu
12-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Here are mine:

1. Engine slow: slows down everyone's engine except for yours.
2. Double kill: this would last for say 20 seconds and all the kills the player got would get 2 times the amount. like a 2 for one or something.
Here are mine.:)

TPNFRC
12-03-2011, 05:44 PM

Blitz

Hey B,

I like all three of those crate options! More crate options would be nice and it would keep the opponent guessing more on what goodies you have to use against them. When I play I always think to myself what the other person possibly has compared to me. This would make it more fun! Great suggestions.

I like your ideas as well Soccerfu.

soccerfu
12-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Hey B,

I like all three of those crate options! More crate options would be nice and it would keep the opponent guessing more on what goodies you have to use against them. When I play I always think to myself what the other person possibly has compared to me. This would make it more fun! Great suggestions.

I like your ideas as well Soccerfu. Thanks but that wasn't all of them. Here are some more:

1. unlimited power- ups: This item lasts for say 20 to 30 seconds and in that time you never have to pick up a crate. It will give you another every time you use one.
2.map changer: This power- up would change it to the map of your choice for about 20 seconds.

Have to log off now will post a little more later.:)

soccerfu
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
c'mon guys lets tell Seth which map we like the best and which ones we least like. Just go to the thread that says this: Poll: what is your favorite map?

soccerfu
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
I would vote off town myself.:)

TPNFRC
12-06-2011, 04:48 AM
I would vote off town myself.:)

Me too! I hate town!

soccerfu
12-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Yeah i hate town. it is way too big. I would rather battle on a big maze. in fact that could be a new map. dont you think that would be cool.

soccerfu
12-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Hey guys who wants to settle a good time for all of us to have a team game? My times would be about 5:30(at the latest) to 6:00 o'clock central daylight time.

dontshoot
12-07-2011, 11:34 AM
how long do you usually play per day soccerfu?

soccerfu
12-07-2011, 12:09 PM
how long do you usually play per day soccerfu?
For about 30 min. to an hour.

TPNFRC
12-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Hey guys who wants to settle a good time for all of us to have a team game? My times would be about 5:30(at the latest) to 6:00 o'clock central daylight time.

Sounds good lets set it up!

soccerfu
12-09-2011, 12:31 PM
How about this Friday or next Friday. In between 5:00 (central daylight time) to 6:00 or something. Also who will be able to attend it. Say yes if you can and say no if you cant. We will meet in room soccerfu. If you have any questions you can post them here.

rpro
12-12-2011, 10:03 AM
I just started viewing the threads tonight. Tpnfrc nice idea for this thread. I'll try to catch up with the past four pages. Lets see...
Soccerfu I think I'd like to join your training sessions :) I would love to learn some tricks from others. Some games nothing can stop me, others I'm just getting murdered, especially in VIP. I usually don't get to stop work before at least 8pm EST but can try to take a little break to join in on Fridays. I have some much due vacation banked up so I'll probably be playing more soon.

Roadkill nice to see you on here as well. I like the switch team idea / code. Is it still "a"?

tpnfrc. I play a little on my iPhone and it use to be fast, but it has slowed way down on IOS lately.

So you all hate town? The majority of my time playing is in team mode and town is one of my favorites. If your team can control the center its great. Also if you get in the center with a couple of shields and the other teams players are low on crate power, you can do a whole world of damage.

As for crates, I would like to see a special (different color) crate, maybe one or two only per a game, that would either make your hit power 2x until you died, or double the hit power your tank can take (12 vs 6). Maybe make your tank partially a different color if you had it. Another one would be double length shields. As a crazy idea, what about a bomb. When you shoot it anything in the vicinity dies.

For bugs, has anyone else been killed but stuck in the dead state? Happens to me more than I like. I have to get someone from the opposite team to shoot me a bunch of times again and the I will finally respawn. happened last night, Diehard tried shooting me over and over, but was on my team so it didn't help. Just sucks as you sit there watching the game but you won't respawn.

Anyway, anyone else find this game addicting?

Seth thanks for a great (and free) game!!
See you all on the battle field.

soccerfu
12-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I just started viewing the threads tonight. Tpnfrc nice idea for this thread. I'll try to catch up with the past four pages. Lets see...
Soccerfu I think I'd like to join your training sessions :) I would love to learn some tricks from others. Some games nothing can stop me, others I'm just getting murdered, especially in VIP. I usually don't get to stop work before at least 8pm EST but can try to take a little break to join in on Fridays. I have some much due vacation banked up so I'll probably be playing more soon. They will be held on every Friday.

Roadkill nice to see you on here as well. I like the switch team idea / code. Is it still "a"?

tpnfrc. I play a little on my iPhone and it use to be fast, but it has slowed way down on IOS lately.

So you all hate town? The majority of my time playing is in team mode and town is one of my favorites. If your team can control the center its great. Also if you get in the center with a couple of shields and the other teams players are low on crate power, you can do a whole world of damage.

As for crates, I would like to see a special (different color) crate, maybe one or two only per a game, that would either make your hit power 2x until you died, or double the hit power your tank can take (12 vs 6). Maybe make your tank partially a different color if you had it. Another one would be double length shields. As a crazy idea, what about a bomb. When you shoot it anything in the vicinity dies. that is a very good idea.

For bugs, has anyone else been killed but stuck in the dead state? Happens to me more than I like. I have to get someone from the opposite team to shoot me a bunch of times again and the I will finally respawn. happened last night, Diehard tried shooting me over and over, but was on my team so it didn't help. Just sucks as you sit there watching the game but you won't respawn. I hate it when this happens.

Anyway, anyone else find this game addicting? Me!!!!!!!!!!!:o

See you all on the battle field.Nice to see you in the forum rpro.

TPNFRC
12-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Soccerfu I think I'd like to join your training sessions :) I would love to learn some tricks from others. Some games nothing can stop me, others I'm just getting murdered, especially in VIP. I usually don't get to stop work before at least 8pm EST but can try to take a little break to join in on Fridays. I have some much due vacation banked up so I'll probably be playing more soon.

As for crates, I would like to see a special (different color) crate, maybe one or two only per a game, that would either make your hit power 2x until you died, or double the hit power your tank can take (12 vs 6). Maybe make your tank partially a different color if you had it. Another one would be double length shields. As a crazy idea, what about a bomb. When you shoot it anything in the vicinity dies.

For bugs, has anyone else been killed but stuck in the dead state? Happens to me more than I like. I have to get someone from the opposite team to shoot me a bunch of times again and the I will finally respawn. happened last night, Diehard tried shooting me over and over, but was on my team so it didn't help. Just sucks as you sit there watching the game but you won't respawn.

Anyway, anyone else find this game addicting?

See you all on the battle field.

Welcome to the thread Rpro!

I think I know why you don't respawn and are just a zombie tank. Actually Danny3838 figured it out and it seem to be right. When someone is about to kill you and right at the end, when maybe it only requires one more shot till your dead, the person shots you and you use the power up this is when it happens. So you are not really dead but the computer turns you into a zombie tank where it is required that the other team shoots you again to respawn.

I hope this does not sound confusing!

It has happened to me before. My team was winning, I turned into a zombie tank less than half way into the game, we lost. It cost my abt 50 pts I think.

I now try to use power up a little earlier to avoid this, so far so good.

Thanks Danny3838 for telling me!

soccerfu
12-13-2011, 12:17 PM
You are very close danny3838 but it is because of your connection. Sometimes when you get killed you lose contact with the server for just a few seconds and thats all it takes. The server doesn't pick up the kill so it leaves you as an unable to move zombie tank. But Danny is right about the health having to do with it. Good work Danny. BTW..... I was playing yesterday and i had to explain to a white that i was not Seth and never will be.:o He was asking me a whole bunch of questions. Finally i had to leave because he wouldn't listen to anything i said.:o

TPNFRC
12-29-2011, 06:40 PM
Wow friends we are all moving up in ranks pretty fast. Just wanted to say I'm happy we are all moving up and that we need to keep it up. Good Job everyone!

Tpnfrc

soccerfu
12-29-2011, 10:14 PM
right back at ya!

soccerfu
01-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Hey guys i am not going to play for a little while because of all the problems lately. The latest i will start playing is probably the 25th of January or something!

TPNFRC
01-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Hey guys i am not going to play for a little while because of all the problems lately. The latest i will start playing is probably the 25th of January or something!

Sorry to hear that bud, hope to see you back soon!

tAnkGIRL
01-12-2012, 11:47 PM
hey tp:) we never really got to like talk.. during the games so hii(:

TPNFRC
01-13-2012, 12:01 AM
hey tp:) we never really got to like talk.. during the games so hii(:

Hi tAnkgirl, glad to see you on the forum! :-) Yeah it's hard to talk while playing but when you are online send me a message and if I'm on we can chat! Btw you rock the house! You are a very very good player, hopefully can reach your level soon! Cya around!

Tpnfrc

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:04 AM
Hi tAnkgirl, glad to see you on the forum! :-) Yeah it's hard to talk while playing but when you are online send me a message and if I'm on we can chat! Btw you rock the house! You are a very very good player, hopefully can reach your level soon! Cya around!

Tpnfrc

Aww thank you tp! You are definitely a good player too! You got a lot of skill:) and pshh, i'm only number 6. i'm not like soccerfu's level haha. and with your skill you will tp:) but you already are the shiny blue<3 hehe:)

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:07 AM
i'm not like soccerfu's level haha. I liked it better when i was red! LOL:D

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:08 AM
I liked it better when i was red! LOL:D

:O there's a red? WHAT!? haha. it was like old.. or whatever then i won't know it. only have been playing for 2 months.. so idk...

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah you are red when you are #1.

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:11 AM
Yeah you are red when you are #1.

Ohh, i see. Aww soccerfu:( can you go over 100,000? or is that the limit?

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:13 AM
You can go way over 100,000. Thats what i am going to do before my career is over.

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:18 AM
You can go way over 100,000. Thats what i am going to do before my career is over.

Your career over? lol.

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Yeah soon ill have to stop because of family matters.

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Yeah soon ill have to stop because of family matters.

Aww:(, i wonder what that means.. lol

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:23 AM
I've already said to much...LOL

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 01:29 AM
I've already said to much...LOL

oh my.. haha:)

Danny3838
01-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't read the forums lately with school and all, just appreciate the thanks I like a lot of the crate ideas, it's just that if Seth decides to use most of these there should stiil be the normal way to play with just shields health and beagles. I love this game and if he changes it I at least want the normal to stay but I do love all of the other ideas. Btw hi tank girl! Long time no talk.

glad everyone is moving up in rank
Ps my goal is to be red one day lol

TPNFRC
01-13-2012, 04:37 AM
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't read the forums lately with school and all, just appreciate the thanks I like a lot of the crate ideas, it's just that if Seth decides to use most of these there should stiil be the normal way to play with just shields health and beagles. I love this game and if he changes it I at least want the normal to stay but I do love all of the other ideas. Btw hi tank girl! Long time no talk.

glad everyone is moving up in rank
Ps my goal is to be red one day lol

I can see you being red one day for sure! Especially when soccerfu has announced his retirement soon ;)

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 11:59 AM
I can see you being red one day for sure! Especially when soccerfu has announced his retirement soon ;) I can still fight! If he wants it he is going to have to come and get it!

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Ps my goal is to be red one day lol Your going to have to go through me first danny! Just kidding!;)

Danny3838
01-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Lol I never said it was going to be easy lol

Danny3838
01-13-2012, 04:17 PM
But yeah it will probably be a while

Yay! 100th post!!

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Hi danny!:) nice to.. umm.. MEET YOU!;) never seen you on the battlefield before. lol. at least i don't think soo.. and nice goal.. i just want to be number 3! that's my lucky number.. but i have like a couple 10,000s to go.. at least top 5 by the end of the three day weekend:)

soccerfu
01-14-2012, 03:05 PM
hurry so you can be in the top three. with me and 100000.

tAnkGIRL
01-14-2012, 03:13 PM
hurry so you can be in the top three. with me and 100000.

I wanna! But.. the current #3 has like 70,000 something points lol. It'll take a while.. But it would an honor to be up there with you guys(:

Danny3838
01-16-2012, 04:44 AM
Hey my fav number is 3 too lol and 8..... That's sorta why my lucky number is 38 lol

tAnkGIRL
01-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Hey my fav number is 3 too lol and 8..... That's sorta why my lucky number is 38 lol

omg i totally get your name now:O cool!

Danny3838
01-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Yeah lol hey I saw you today!

tAnkGIRL
01-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah lol hey I saw you today!

Yes you did:) we had a "beagle/hardcore" fight:p when we make our super team we doing hardcore>:) ...then beagles:/

Danny3838
01-20-2012, 12:30 AM
:DLol yeah

TPNFRC
01-20-2012, 05:53 PM
"Originally Posted by Danny3838

Hey Seth there's this one player she is named Chloe and somehow she managed to jump like thousands of points. Just a hunch but I think she might be cheating. Maybe she is using another account? Also Nicholas the pink player was green the other day. I think he might have something to do with it."

Hmmm Chloe was the player above you in rankings last night Danny. Now the name has changed to Nicholas. Also Nicholas and Chloe are related in real life, brother and sister! Something is up!

But its seem like no one cares. Believe it or not I will not be reporting anymore problems on this forum, You report them and nothing happens. I warn people they will get banned ( for acting like idiots), like I did to player gm, nothing happens to them. They continue to be a problem and harrass people and then rub it in your face that nothing will happen to them. Which is true!

Seth you always mention that kids also play the game and we need to be careful. Well its the kids, under 16, that are the problem! The adults are very mature. I have not run into a problem player that is above 16. Its the youngers one that are the problem, but hey who cares!

Anyways I will be moving to London very soon for business purposes. So looks like I will retire soon. Had a blast in the beginning of the game when I was a noob, but now since players know me, its becoming not so fun. Will play a little more until I leave.

Sorry Danny3838 didn't tell you before but I just found out this week, ill be moving. Danny is my besties friend on Tanked and will be in top 5 soon. If anyone deserves it's Danny because he is awesome.

Seth thanks for the great game but the kiddos are the problem here. This will be my last post, have a lot of thing to do before I leave.

TP is my initials and NFRC is a company I own!

BTW I have multiple devices, iPad 2 (two of them), iPhone and touchpad. But I only play one I don't need to cheat! Thats how Nich and Chloe are doing it!

Also Im a very cocky individual, I did'nt get where I am in life by being bullied, in fact it was the opposite but not in this manner. Show me one of these kids in real life I will put them in their place ( which their parents should). These players that are problems just reflect to me what type of family they come from and I feel very very sorry for them, because I know what the future will be for them.

I'm out forever

Yo

TPNFRC

patriot101
01-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Hey tpn, sad to see you go :( But good luck and have fun in London!
Thanks for being a great friend. I too am quitting for good (haven't been playing much for the past few weeks anyway)
Senior year is really busy and I'm starting college soon so I don't really have time for Tanked anymore and I really don't like the whole gambling system :/

but I wish you all good luck and happy tanking!

soccerfu
01-22-2012, 02:37 PM
yeah i am probably going to quit forever too! Got too much things to do right now. And.... honestly tanked has gotten really boring for me to!:prophet:

Bye forever(in the game at least i will check in on the forum one in a while)

Soccerfu out!

rawmilk
02-01-2012, 05:26 AM
Yah I am resonating what Soccer and TP are saying. I probably haven't played in two months, was hoping for some new updates that would equalize the scoring system..... I think there are a lot of safeguards that can be implemented to neutralize some of the issues. Having moderators would be awesome that could report/ ban obscene players.....

Guess I will check in every now and then just to see what is new, but I am basically in retirement until I see some major updates.

soccerfu
02-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Guess I will check in every now and then just to see what is new, but I am basically in retirement until I see some major updates.

Yeah thats what i am doin'.

AquaWhale
05-21-2012, 08:48 PM
"Originally Posted by Danny3838

Hey Seth there's this one player she is named Chloe and somehow she managed to jump like thousands of points. Just a hunch but I think she might be cheating. Maybe she is using another account? Also Nicholas the pink player was green the other day. I think he might have something to do with it."

Hmmm Chloe was the player above you in rankings last night Danny. Now the name has changed to Nicholas. Also Nicholas and Chloe are related in real life, brother and sister! Something is up!

But its seem like no one cares. Believe it or not I will not be reporting anymore problems on this forum, You report them and nothing happens. I warn people they will get banned ( for acting like idiots), like I did to player gm, nothing happens to them. They continue to be a problem and harrass people and then rub it in your face that nothing will happen to them. Which is true!

Seth you always mention that kids also play the game and we need to be careful. Well its the kids, under 16, that are the problem! The adults are very mature. I have not run into a problem player that is above 16. Its the youngers one that are the problem, but hey who cares!

Anyways I will be moving to London very soon for business purposes. So looks like I will retire soon. Had a blast in the beginning of the game when I was a noob, but now since players know me, its becoming not so fun. Will play a little more until I leave.

Sorry Danny3838 didn't tell you before but I just found out this week, ill be moving. Danny is my besties friend on Tanked and will be in top 5 soon. If anyone deserves it's Danny because he is awesome.

Seth thanks for the great game but the kiddos are the problem here. This will be my last post, have a lot of thing to do before I leave.

TP is my initials and NFRC is a company I own!

BTW I have multiple devices, iPad 2 (two of them), iPhone and touchpad. But I only play one I don't need to cheat! Thats how Nich and Chloe are doing it!

Also Im a very cocky individual, I did'nt get where I am in life by being bullied, in fact it was the opposite but not in this manner. Show me one of these kids in real life I will put them in their place ( which their parents should). These players that are problems just reflect to me what type of family they come from and I feel very very sorry for them, because I know what the future will be for them.

I'm out forever

Yo

TPNFRC

Jeez man. Trolls are evil.

Kevin Zhu
05-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Thanks buddy! You as well are very nice and have a positive attitude when playing the game. Its very fun when we play together.

I think as Higher ranks we all should have a positive attitude as we set example for lower ranks.

We all need to remember we are all friends and sometime we will play each other and no feelings should be hurt. I feel bad when I play against friends and they lose points but it happens.

Sorry Roadkill about the game tonight when it was Danny and I vs you and Tankpopper. The game was not starting so I switched. In the game I even paused for a minute because I didn't want to kill you but that would not be fair to my teammates. In the game we will fight each other but after the battle we will still all remain friends, lets all remember this.

P.S

Sorry for all I have done guys I will stop being mean and play nice silver and brewers come to vip solo some time to have your pts i owe u I also owe everybody an apology because I leave during to many games and leave before the games start SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

soccerfu
05-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Change those 1's and i might believe you.:p

Junior
05-24-2012, 11:15 AM
So TP I guess Danny3838 is not coming back?

soccerfu
05-24-2012, 11:16 AM
Looks like he isn't.

TPNFRC
05-24-2012, 11:24 AM
So TP I guess Danny3838 is not coming back?

It look like he won't be back :( I haven't received a response from my last email sent to him a couple of weeks ago.

proteaus
05-28-2012, 04:00 AM
Hi TPN buddy,

I have been travelling lately (..projects...) But will battle when possible.

If ever my projects lead me near London I will msg you for a cup off tea.

I may no longer be in the top 10 but still blue and enjoyed the game with modest tank battle mates.

More power to you friend!

Proteaus

ducktape
05-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Good job Tpnfrc congrats on #1 in world and how could you made playernew retire any way good job. I will be joing you soon tpnfrc with a jump start with a rtsoft tank when i get it so pleaase help and give me coins please.

PS. enjoy seeing you in futcher tpnfrc with 200,000 points

ducktape:o

losernew
05-29-2012, 08:19 PM
HOLY SHNITZULS TPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice job ur #1 like u didnt notice. *** happened 2 playernew