PDA

View Full Version : which mode do you like best

soccerfu
11-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Hey all tankers. Here is where you can post what game mode you like best. Here are your choices:

A. deathmatch

B. Hardcore

C. Beagles( my personal favorite)

D. Crate king( I think this one is the worst one ever)

Also if you want to you can also post which one you least like.

yellow
11-23-2011, 10:05 PM
I like hardcore best. Everybody starts fresh and you still get to use the powerups.

Crate King is my least favorite but mostly because some clowns try and slip it in last second before the game launches so they can sneak crates before people realize what game it is. Sometimes it is fun to do crate king but only when you know it. There are people (you know who yo are) that abuse it, especially with the egypt map.

I think a simple splash screen that lasts maybe 3 seconds before the action starts showing the map, mode, goal and players. On this screen have 2 options say... GO and Forfeit. if you dont pick in the 3 seconds you automatically play. This way people can see exactly who they are playing as well as the mode/map/goal. This can be the only time when you have the option to bail out without penalty.

Thanks
yellow

soccerfu
11-26-2011, 12:28 AM
I like hardcore best. Everybody starts fresh and you still get to use the powerups.

Crate King is my least favorite but mostly because some clowns try and slip it in last second before the game launches so they can sneak crates before people realize what game it is. Sometimes it is fun to do crate king but only when you know it. There are people (you know who yo are) that abuse it, especially with the egypt map.

I think a simple splash screen that lasts maybe 3 seconds before the action starts showing the map, mode, goal and players. On this screen have 2 options say... GO and Forfeit. if you dont pick in the 3 seconds you automatically play. This way people can see exactly who they are playing as well as the mode/map/goal. This can be the only time when you have the option to bail out without penalty.

Thanks
yellow

Honestly, the two that you mentioned are the bottom two on my list. Especially the Crate King. Also I like the idea of forfeit or go before play.

dontshoot
12-02-2011, 04:13 AM
yes remove crate king vote vote :)

i was playing, didn't realized it was crate king, made heaps of kills and thought for sure i'll win this one.. then.. i realized its ..CRATE KING!! LOL...

tex
12-03-2011, 05:11 AM
That is the best part!! It has happened to me several times but adds a bit of variety and fun. I rarely proactively choose this mode however if pops up it can be refreshing. But it is annoying when some particular noobs keep choosing it over and over and over and over... and particularly when it slips in at the last minute when you all ready for a good battle. I apologize in advance if this mode offends, but again it is fun occasionally and becomes an interesting pshychological experiment to see how others react as you are zooming around looking for boxes. OK I am weird!

Cheers,

Tex

soccerfu
12-04-2011, 01:26 PM
That is the best part!! It has happened to me several times but adds a bit of variety and fun. I rarely proactively choose this mode however if pops up it can be refreshing. But it is annoying when some particular noobs keep choosing it over and over and over and over... and particularly when it slips in at the last minute when you all ready for a good battle. I apologize in advance if this mode offends, but again it is fun occasionally and becomes an interesting pshychological experiment to see how others react as you are zooming around looking for boxes. OK I am weird!

Cheers,

Tex
The one reason i hate the mode is because most people don't know what the mode is so they just go around killing people for no reason at all. Not collecting any crates just trying to kill. this happens a lot with noobs because they have no idea what to do or how to see what the mode is or what it means. they see crate king and think hey that sounds fun i will choose this one. and they don't even know what to do.:mad:

tex
12-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Sir Soccerfu -

You just PRECISELY expressed the reason and sheer joy of and for Crate King!! Kudos! ;) ;) :o

P.S. When the noobs do manage to kill me, it in most cases puts me in a better spot after re-spawn to grab a closer Crate!

-Tex