PDA

View Full Version : What about a one man mission mode

soccerfu
11-24-2011, 12:41 AM
Hey Seth what about adding a one man mission mode because i would think this would be very cool.

For my fellow tankers there is a poll above to see who likes this idea and who doesn't.

Roadkill
11-24-2011, 01:48 AM
I'm new to this, but one time I de-selected the "prefer team games", and it appeared to be every man for himself. Is that different? I'm not even sure how the scoring went in that game.

Roadkill

soccerfu
11-25-2011, 01:59 AM
I'm new to this, but one time I de-selected the "prefer team games", and it appeared to be every man for himself. Is that different? I'm not even sure how the scoring went in that game.

Roadkill

It would be very different. You would go on a mission to reach a certain place or deactivate some device or something. You would be fighting computer tanks not people from around the world. We could also have rankings for this mode too.

Roadkill
11-25-2011, 10:59 PM
sounds like fun. Count me in

Roadkill

Danny3838
11-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Just like I've said in my other post I think this would be very cool. What I think would be even cooler is if there could be like a team mission mode where u and a friend could do a mission.
=DC=

TPNFRC
11-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Just like I've said in my other post I think this would be very cool. What I think would be even cooler is if there could be like a team mission mode where u and a friend could do a mission.
=DC=

I agree with Danny. Single man mission mode would be a nice feature but a two man mission mode would be better!

Danny3838
11-29-2011, 10:01 PM
Thanks tpnfrc.Also for mission mode I think you should earn pts when you when but not to many to make it easy for The players but I think when you play this you shouldn't lose pts either. What I think is that your pts you receive is how well you do at the mission. If you didn't get to far then maybe like 0-3 pts but if you went really far then maybe like 15-25 or somthin like that. Also I agree with soccer there should be rankings for this too. This would be very cool especially with a partner.
=DC=

Player BP
11-30-2011, 09:00 PM
It would be very different. You would go on a mission to reach a certain place or deactivate some device or something. You would be fighting computer tanks not people from around the world. We could also have rankings for this mode too.

I think what makes this game so great is playing against other players, but a one man mission mode doesn't sound like a good addition to tanked, and I especially do not think one should be able to gain points for a one man mission mode. It just seems to defeat the whole premace of the game. I think it should stay the same, it is simple and fun. A one man mission mode sound like an idea for a different game, not tanked.

No offense soccerfu....

soccerfu
12-02-2011, 12:28 PM
I think what makes this game so great is playing against other players, but a one man mission mode doesn't sound like a good addition to tanked, and I especially do not think one should be able to gain points for a one man mission mode. It just seems to defeat the whole premace of the game. I think it should stay the same, it is simple and fun. A one man mission mode sound like an idea for a different game, not tanked.

No offense soccerfu....Non taken. But this is what i was talking about when i meant that we would get points for this. we would have separate standing for this. depending on how far we would get we would have a certain amount of points. Say like minimum of 10 and a max of 25 or 30. So it would take a lot of playing in this mode to get over a thousand.