PDA

View Full Version : What about a radar for team games

soccerfu
11-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Hey all fellow tankers and Seth. What do you think about adding a radar for team games.:)

Blast07
11-25-2011, 10:56 AM
+1

I've requested it couple month

yellow
11-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Radar would be good. I think I read this on here before but do 99cent radar add on so Seth can make some money and in turn maybe lead to more in game improvements.

soccerfu
11-25-2011, 05:06 PM
Radar would be good. I think I read this on here before but do 99cent radar add on so Seth can make some money and in turn maybe lead to more in game improvements.

But what if someone doesn't have 99 cents to spend on a add on?

yellow
11-25-2011, 05:49 PM
I know 99cents is steep but tanked is worth it. They could apply for government assistance or maybe donate sperm. Maybe we can set up a tanked fund to help underprivileged tank players achieve their radar having dreams.

They could also rent out their $600 device they purchased for $5 and hour and buy radar and have enough left for a 40oz ole' English.

Danny3838
11-29-2011, 09:47 PM
I like the idea but I don't sure radar would be cool but I just don't see the pt of it. Most of the maps u can see most of the tanks anyway and putting a radar on the screen would take up more room than there already is especially for iPhone or iPod players.
=DC=

soccerfu
11-29-2011, 10:18 PM
I like the idea but I don't sure radar would be cool but I just don't see the pt of it. Most of the maps u can see most of the tanks anyway and putting a radar on the screen would take up more room than there already is especially for iPhone or iPod players.
=DC=

But what about the big maps. Like town. That would come in very handy at town. But also I agree with you about the iPods and iPhone not having enough space. But hey it is an add on so it is optional. You don't have to buy it but you can.

Danny3838
11-30-2011, 12:25 AM
;) I agree with u as long as it is optional. Some players may not like but otherwise it sounds like a good idea and other people might find some use to it
=DC=

anflecher
12-07-2011, 11:30 PM
I know 99cents is steep, but the setback is worth it. They can apply for government assistance or donate sperm. Maybe we can set up a drunk fund to help disadvantaged groups to achieve their radar tank player has a dream.

rawmilk
12-16-2011, 03:27 AM
What about radar as a powerup?

I think full time radar takes the fun and surprise out of the game. I love turning a corner and getting blasted by 3 opponents!

soccerfu
12-17-2011, 12:34 AM
I mean it would be for team games not regular games. And you can only see the people on your team.